Legion World
I demand these two break-out stars of the TV series "Heroes" be spun-off into their own whimsical detective show! They are absolutely languishing as bit players in this show when, in truth, they are the only watchable parts of this sophomore-slumping-by-the-looks-of-the-first-two-episodes-so-far series!

Let the photogenic Mr. M. and his pet lady Sandra branch out and solve mysteries in an amusing manner! I'm no dog person, but I just can't get enough of this little scene-stealer and a lady who seems to lose all semblance of sanity while holding him and baby-talking!

Come ON, NBC!
Oh! it always has to be detectives and mysteries with you, doesn't it?

I think a Mr. Muggles show should follow the Touched by an Angel/Highway to Heaven format. Each week Mr. Muggles involves himself in the lives of total strangers, solving their problems before moving on. There already is a title. "God Bless Mr. Muggles"
MAybe Mr. Muggles has a special power too...
Originally posted by Uranus Lad:
MAybe Mr. Muggles has a special power too...
Looking good isn't a power is it?

btw, I'm all for a Mr. Muggles & Sandra episode. Detective or Highway to Heaven ideas are both good. smile
"Touched by Mr. Muggles" or "Muggles, She Wrote"?

Let the controversy begin!

And let's not underscore the importance of Sandra in the equation. She is so incredi-fricking weird! Love her!
Hmmm.. How about Mr. Muggles is accused of a crime he didn't commit and goes on the lam trying to track down the real criminal, the Cigarette Smoking man? Mrs. Bennett is in pursuit of Mr. Muggles. First stop, Norma's Diner for some cherry pie.
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
"Touched by Mr. Muggles" or "Muggles, She Wrote"?

And let's not underscore the importance of Sandra in the equation. She is so incredi-fricking weird! Love her!
Actually, NBC should convert MSNBC into the all Muggles network. We could have "Touched by Mr. Muggles" and "Muggles, She Wrote". As well as "Muggles Trek", "The Bionic Muggles", "The Mr. Muggles and Sandra Bennett Variety Hour", "Mr. Muggles: the Animated Series", "Muggles Idol", and "Muggles or No Muggles".
Hmmm..."The Furry Fugitive"? Is Mrs. Bennett missing an arm, now?
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
[b] "Touched by Mr. Muggles" or "Muggles, She Wrote"?

Actually, NBC should convert MSNBC into the all Muggles network. We could have "Touched by Mr. Muggles" and "Muggles, She Wrote". As well as "Muggles Trek", "The Bionic Muggles", "The Mr. Muggles and Sandra Bennett Variety Hour", "Mr. Muggles: the Animated Series", "Muggles Idol", and "Muggles or No Muggles".[/b]
Damn, the Harry Potter fans would be sorely disappointed! smile
Hmmm..."The Furry Fugitive"? Is Mrs. Bennett missing an arm, now?
She thought she was Claire for a minute.

Also among the Mr. Muggles shows would be the talk show format "Live! with Mr. Muggles and Sandra B"
And of course the latest NBC spinoff--"Law and Order: Dog Show Crimes Unit"
Puppy power!!!
Mr. Muggles is not a puppy. He's all man -- well, unless they -- um, well -- you know ...
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
Mr. Muggles is not a puppy. He's all man -- well, unless they -- um, well -- you know ...
Maybe he also has Claire's powers and um.. you know...
Last we knew Mr Muggles, still was "locked & loaded" as it were. Remember last season Sandra mentioned some breeder who wanted him to stud for a poodle? Which led to her line saying "Mr. Muggles doesn't want anything to do with a breed that has 'poo' in its name."
According to Sandra Bennett, Mr. Muggles is a power walker. Hmmmm......
He's built low to the ground, like a tank smile
I just saw Monday's episode...it's like Sandra and Mr. Muggles are siamese twins or something! She's always carrying him!

Hey, you don't suppose that when Sandra and Mr. Bennett are gettin' fawnky.....

...okay, let's not go there! eek
I'm interested in the power walker comment. Mr. Muggles always appears to be in top shape while Sandra does not.
Maybe Sandra has a little Muggle in the oven...
No, I may be remembering this incorrectly, but...wasn't Sandra holding Mr. Muggles Monday while she and the family were eating a meal?

Granted, I'm no dog person, but do most people hold their dogs while the people are eating?!?! confused
I think most people who own dogs, even toy dogs like Mr. Muggles, don't hold the dog while eating themselves. But I would not be surprized if some do.

My dad's dog is not a toy dog, but she will sit next to him and put her head on his knee while he eats. And periodically, he does feed her a piece of what he is eating.
Sandra Bennet is a meat puppet animated by Mr. Muggles - the first canine "Hero"!
Trivia.
Q: Re. Power walking. How many miles had Mr. Muggles and Sandra walked that day?(last episode)

Also, something that's been bothering me. Isn't this whole "laying low" thing going to hurt Mr. Muggles dog show career? I mean is the family considering Mr. Muggles' needs? If someone wants to find them, don't they just have to look for dog show with a "Mr. Muggles" as a contestant?
Trivia.
Q: Re. Power walking. How many miles had Mr. Muggles and Sandra walked that day?(last episode)

Also, something that's been bothering me. Isn't this whole "laying low" thing going to hurt Mr. Muggles dog show career? I mean is the family considering Mr. Muggles' needs? If someone wants to find them, don't they just have to look for dog show with a "Mr. Muggles" as a contestant?
In the episode before the power walking one, Claire & Mr. Muggles are watching a dog show on TV. Sandra tells Claire to turn it off because it is too painful for Mr. Muggles to watch, knowing he can't compete any more. When Claire changes the channel, Mr. Muggles barks at her. She changes it back to the dog show & Mr. Muggles turns back to watch it.
According to Tim Kring , we shouldn't get too attached to any characters as many will be "...leaving in the near future".

They-they wouldn't dare--would they?!?!?
Mr. Muggles is too popular for them to write him off.
Has this been asked before? Does Mr. Muggles have powers? In that pic with all the parents I could've sworn I saw a Pomeranian. Mr. Muggles parents? grand parents? great grandparents?
Damn! Is there a still of that photo online somewhere?!?!
But if he is in that pic...is Mr. Muggles...immortal?
Lard Lad, I may have seen him power walking in the background during the Japan scenes!
Hurray for Mr. Muggles' dog bath! That'll show Veronica Ma.. er Elle!

And it was so touching to see Mr. Muggles trying to comfort Sandra Bennett.
Yep, Sandra had some of her best scenes of the series this episode, and Mr. Muggles indirectly played a huge role with his doggy tub!

I loved how serious HRG/Noah looked when he asked Sandra about the tub! Is HRG not the baddest-ass guy wearing glasses in film or TV? Makes me proud to be bespectacled! I know Sandra and the Mugglester have to be proud...even though they think he's dead!
With Noah out of the picture (at least for a while) Mr. Muggles is now the head of the household, just like he'd planned all along.

I think we'll find Mr. Muggles has been secretly pulling the strings behind the scenes all along. Everyone are simply pawns in Mr. Muggles grand scheme.
I think the Bennett family will head back to Texas, where Mr. Muggles, in the act of heroism he was destined for, snatches the vile of 138 from the clutches of Adam Monroe and swallows it. His power will neutralize the virus and save the world!
I think we'll find Mr. Muggles has been secretly pulling the strings behind the scenes all along. Everyone are simply pawns in Mr. Muggles grand scheme.
And you have only realized this now????? Some of us knew it since episode 1 first season. wink
And you have only realized this now????? Some of us knew it since episode 1 first season.
One of Mr. Muggles' powers is obviously that of deception. "Some of you" must be immune to his great and terrible power.
Isn't that Mr. Muggles in the bottom left hand corner of the Heroes Gen 1? Right below Nakamura? Adam should be coming for him soon...
Hmmm...maybe Mr. Muggles is immortal! Perhaps, at some point, he even battled...random Nazis!
I just have to pause for a second to remark upon the fact that when I told my wife (whose only concession to my superhero fetish is to watch Heroes with me) about the Mr. Muggles thread, she somehow did not quite comprehend the majesty of a three page thread devoted to show puppies. In fact, she seemed to think it might be a little.....silly.
Ah, like so many others, your wife has failed to comprehend the true subject of the show. Perhaps you should find another wife? smile
Mr. Muggles has been spotted in season three
Rereading this thread has brought a smile to my face.
Obviously, Mr. Muggles is the smartest person (or otherwise) on the show--notice how he mysteriously disappeared after Sylar showed up? No fool this showdog--he wasn't going to end up being collateral damage!
Hmmn, come to think of it, I don't recall ever seeing Mr. Muggles and Sylar in the same place...
Oh don't even think that dear sweet wonderful lovable Mr. Muggles could ever be Sylar.
Okay, so no Mr. Muggles last week, even though we clearly spent a good bit of time in the Bennet household. WTF? (I didn't overlook him did I? confused )

And this week, 4YL Sylar has a son named Noah and an unnamed Pomeranian. Could this have been Thee Muggles?!?! Unlikely, I'd say. Unless the Haitian mindwiped our favorite canine, Mr. Muggles would never willingly cohabitate with that psycho, even reformed.

So, presumably, the unnamed Pomeranian was destroyed along with the rest of the city. But if it was the heroic (but mindwiped) Mr. M, I wouldn't bet against him, even with such long odds!
Actually, Sylar called him Mr. Muggles, so Mr. M is still around 4YL. He's going to be the final savior of the world in the last episode of the series, I tell you.
I think Mr Muggles bravely stayed behind to guard over Sylar and make sure that his powers remained in check.

Unfortunately, Mr Muggles might not be nuke-proof, although we never saw his little canine body, so....
If any one can survive a nuke, it is Mr. Muggles. Isn't that right, you precious precious Mr. Muggles?
I guess the implication is that Noah, Sandra and possibly even poor, irrelevant Lyle didn't make it to 4YL.Remember, this thread's about Sandra, too!

The complaint I'd have about her appearances so far is that she's seemed too damn normal this season! I like her better when she's all delightfully weird! Maybe she was only weird before because of all the mindwiping the Haitian was doing to her. And when it stopped, she evened out eventually?

BOR-ing!

I don't want her mindwiped again--just show her eccentric side, so we'll know she's still the same Sandra we fell for!
I agree that Sandra is acting much to rationally to be interesting.

Didn't little Noah seem to old for 4?
I agree that Sandra is acting much to rationally to be interesting.

Didn't little Noah seem to old for 4?
Actually, even younger than 4, if you take into account his incubation period of 9 months.

Maybe his little heroic power is rapid aging!
Just because I feel this thread needs this:

[Linked Image]
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Just because I feel this thread needs this:

[Linked Image]
Oh it did and we needed it too.
Man, I sure miss Sandra carrying him around all the time and speaking for him in that twisted baby talk! frown
We should start a petition. More Mr. Muggles with Sandra baby taling to him.
And here is a Mr. Muggles Blog

mrmuggles.com
And here is a Mr. Muggles Blog

mrmuggles.com
Hmmm...it seems to have not survived into even the second season.

Bah, it was some poseur Muggles-wannabe, anyway! nod
We should start a petition. More Mr. Muggles with Sandra baby taling to him.
Maybe one of us should send that in as a question for the weekly Q&A they do with the Heroes creators over at CBR!
Originally posted by LardLad:
[b]We should start a petition. More Mr. Muggles with Sandra baby taling to him.
Maybe one of us should send that in as a question for the weekly Q&A they do with the Heroes creators over at CBR! [/b]
Go for it.
Imagine if we find out that Mr Muggles is actually the mastermind behind this year's Event!
Originally posted by LardLad:
[b]
[b]We should start a petition. More Mr. Muggles with Sandra baby taling to him.
Maybe one of us should send that in as a question for the weekly Q&A they do with the Heroes creators over at CBR! [/b]
Go for it.[/b]
Done!

Copy of question sent:

We are disturbed by the lack of Sandra Bennett weirdness since Season 1 (i.e. her holding up Mr. Muggles and doing that creepy/hilarious baby talk). She's too damn serious now! Can we get back to the more flaky Sandra, or was that all a by-product of the Haitian's mindwiping?

QuisLardy

We'll see if it gets chosen! laugh
Originally posted by Spellbinder:
Imagine if we find out that Mr Muggles is actually the mastermind behind this year's Event!
Would that surprise you? Not me! shake
So, Elle attacks Claire's brother in their home, and Mr Muggles doesn't intervene?

I'm more convinced than ever that Mr Muggles is the mastermind behind Arthur Petrelli. Obviously Mr Muggles was out of town when Elle attacked.
Yeah, where the Hell's Mr. Muggles neen the last few episodes?!?!?

Is he in a contract dispute?!?!
He got mad because craft services forgot to provide his favorite gourmet dog food. So now he's being "difficult", and they have to write around his absences.
Unless Mr Muggles is actually Mrs Muggles, and she's in a "family way" and they couldn't disguise it with her carrying bags of groceries...
Mr. Muggles, the Peter Pan of fictional canines!
Finally! Mr Muggles returned this week! He'll get to the bottom of things... and lick it smile
I'm convinced that the recent Heroes revival failed because of the complete absence of these two headliners! mad
That and the general suckiness!
I miss Mr. Muggles and Mrs. Bennett.
I am rewatching the first season of Heroes and am thrilled to see Mr. Muggles and Mrs. Bennett again.
© Legion World