Legion World
So my favorite trio of morning DJ's (the Radio From Hell Show, X-96 in Salt Lake City) was asking people to call in and talk about their collections. They wanted to see how similar people's collecting tastes were, and of course wanted to root out the most unusual collections. I called in and talked about the thousands of vampire books that we own, as well as all things vampire and vampire genre. The guy who spoke with me agreed that he had never heard of anyone else who has a Vlad the Impaler wallclock with impaled victims dangling from the ends of the minute and hour hands. He also had never heard of a coffin shaped purse, and of course he had no idea there were actually thousands of vampire books to be collected. So, Scott and I have been invited to appear at the station and be part of the publicity stunt once they get it organized. I am rather excited about this, and it even lets me wear the black velvet and lace gothic outfit Scott bought me last Valentine's Day. I will post more details as we find out, and pictures when/if it takes place. laugh
Cool!
Repeat after me:

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers

She sells sea shells by the seashore

The sixth sheik's sixth sheep's sick
A star is born!
Yay. Enjoy yourselves, Caroline and Scott.

Ps. Now I want to see the Vlad Clock. ;-)
And remember that your voice will now be traveling throughout the universe for ALL time. The radio waves getting looonger and looooonger as they move through space. So do us Earthlings proud, but whatever you do, don't say ANYTHING that might upset some MAN EATING alien race. Other than that have fun.
Leave it to Scott to find me ANOTHER Vlad the Impaler clock! This time he found me one made in Romania, from a piece of wood from a tree from the vast forests of Transylvania (which means in the trees) and was (we suspect) one of the many creations which were part of the commemoration of Vlad's 500th birthday in 1976. Scott found me this clock yesterday, on e-Bay and he got it for 99 cents!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!!!!!
cool! We need pics of both clocks now!
I'd like to see them, too. Have fun at the stunt. smile
© Legion World