Legion World
Posted By: Spellbinder Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/09/06 03:44 PM
Aquaman News Here

At least he's got a hot bod laugh
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/09/06 11:34 PM
Yummers. I'll have to be certain not to miss this.
Hmmm...but will this version be the original with the orange scaly tunic, and green tights or the (IMHO) "hippy"-looking dude with the long hair, beard and has a fishhook grafted on one hand?
Posted By: Suddenly Seymour Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/09/06 11:39 PM
He's not my cup of tea, but that picture looks a bajillion times better than the one I found when I Googled him.

I'll give it a look, but I'm not sure about the whole diveshop thing.
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/09/06 11:45 PM
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
He's not my cup of tea
I dare you to kick this man out of bed!
Well, the actor has a certain Heath Ledger-Mark Wahlberg look to him...
Posted By: Suddenly Seymour Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/10/06 12:58 PM
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Originally posted by Suddenly Seymour:
[b]He's not my cup of tea
I dare you to kick this man out of bed! [/b]
Well, with him looking like that, I wouldn't have invited him into it in the first place. If he hopped in spontaneously, I'd kindly ask him to leave or at least put on a chestwig so I wouldn't go blind from the glare off his chest. I like to see my reflection in mirrors and clean dishes, not pecs. smile
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/10/06 01:06 PM
Bah!!!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/10/06 01:07 PM
wink
Posted By: Stratum Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/10/06 04:15 PM
Lash,

The proper term here is 'Brah!', not 'Bah!'.

The Dude
Posted By: Suddenly Seymour Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/10/06 06:42 PM
No, no, no. If we liked brahs, we wouldn't be having this conversation. smile
Posted By: Vee Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/10/06 07:05 PM
no, no, no, that's still not right. If we liked what goes INTO brahs, we wouldn't be having this conversation wink
Posted By: Stratum Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/11/06 02:34 PM
LOL! Cue Spellbinder in 3....2....1....

Jamie
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/11/06 03:24 PM
I don't know WHAT you're talking about smile

Adjusts ample cleavage
Posted By: PolarBoy Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/11/06 11:20 PM
I always thought she would have had a hand maiden or two on hand for clevage adjustments.
Posted By: Vee Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/12/06 09:55 AM
She did before she was exiled now Loser & Cobie are suppose to share those duties wink
Posted By: Spellbinder Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 01/12/06 01:22 PM
I am a handful laugh
You have style, you have grace - that is why you became a Spellbinder...by the way, do you have a job in Flushing, Queens? wink
Oh darn! There's a new actor playing Aquaman on tv. Will Toale is out and Justin Hartley is in. Read all about it.
Posted By: Suddenly Seymour Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 02/22/06 11:27 PM
Here's a gallery of pics of the new guy:

http://www.galleryofcelebrities.com/hartley.htm

I like the change. I think this guy is better looking. I don't know for sure since I've never seen either of them act (or at least try to), but he gets my thumbs-up.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 02/22/06 11:35 PM
Rumor I heard said that Ving Rhames wouldn't work with Toale and if they wanted him on the show they needed to recast.
I don't know. I think Will Toale is much better looking. It's all a matter of taste I guess. Well, us Will Toale fans can still hope that he'll eventually be cast in "The Adventures of Cosmic Boy - the Disco Years." wink

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 03/13/06 06:03 AM
Lou Diamond Phillips has been cast as Tom Curry, father of Arthur Curry, according to Sci-Fi .
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 05/17/06 11:46 PM
Looks like all the changes and 'big name' additions didn't help. The CW didn't pick up the pilot. And CBS backed off the proposed version of Ultra too. Apparantly Smallville will be the only comics-based show we'll have this year.
Posted By: Suddenly Seymour Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 05/18/06 06:01 PM
Stupid doody-heads. Those CW execs are all wet!
Posted By: Suddenly Seymour Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 05/20/06 11:41 PM
A trailer got put online.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pv7YlUiI1-w

It looks like it could have been interesting, though a bit too military for my tastes. It doesn't look like as big a loss as "Global Frequency," but it might have been a solid show.

Actually the CW seems to have made a lot of bone-headed decisions. They segregated all their black comedies to Sunday, and they dropped "Everwood" for a surprise resurgence of "7th Heaven." I've watched the latter a few times, and I've had a thing for Stephen Collins since "Tales of the Gold Monkey" and "Tattinger's," but "Everwood" is so much better, and now there's no time to resolve everything.
Posted By: Lightning Lad Re: Aquaman: The Role Has Been Cast - 05/21/06 12:01 AM
I need to dig up my copy of the Global Frequency pilot and watch it again. That was a great show.

I read, somewhere, that Mercy: The Legend of Aquaman (a title I'd never heard before) was being held in reserve as a mid-season replacment. So there may be a chance to see it yet. The promo actually made me want to see it and, up until now, I could have cared less.
© Legion World