Legion World
Posted By: Copycat Girl Sims: Complete Edition - 12/07/06 01:18 AM
I just recently got The Sims: Complete Edition. it has all the expanssion packs for it in one. It rocks. I already have two families based on the characters from my LoSH fanfic. well, I spent about 20 long minutes trying to get one particular stray cat to come and live with me. I just found out why it was a stray. it's STUPID! I forgot to refill the food dish for a few minutes and it got hungry. So, I filled the dish. unfortunatly, it's also tired. it keeps trying to sleep instead when it's about 5 minutes away from starving to death. plus, it can't even finish sleeping because it keeps waking up from hunger...I hate my sim's life.
Posted By: Tamper Lad Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/07/06 02:00 AM
I remember playing it when it first came out.

It was kinda funny when my Sims had kids and they got all confused and forgot to go to the bathroom and didn't have time to eat. I quit playing the game thereafter. My sim family was a disaster.

Then I started getting old and friends started getting married and having kids. While no one has forgotten to go pee yet, my friends new families sometimes do have a scary resemblance to the screwed up Sims lives.
Posted By: Copycat Girl Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/07/06 04:05 AM
I am pleased to announce that my cat did not die and she is the perfect pet. always comes to greet me as soon as I get home from work, keeps all the rabbits out of my garden (although my dog insists on digging up all my plants) kills all the bugs in my house, and lets me know when the food bowl needs to be filled with the "I need food" sign over her head. lol
Posted By: Arachne Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/07/06 04:37 AM
I love Sims with pets. The game just seemed to be missing something without them. I turned a stray dog into a zombie once when the genie blew up the bed and the dog wandered into the fire. Oops. It was green. Too bad it wasn't in a house I was running a Brainy in.

I like Sims2 more, though. It's fun creating the faces and the sims have goals to work towards. (Or away from, if you're that kind of player.)
Posted By: Outdoor Miner Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/07/06 04:48 AM
I got this for Christmas last year and simply haven't had time to play it.

Man, the time flies.
Posted By: Ojisan Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/08/06 12:40 AM
I have Sims2, lots of fun ^_^, but I'm getting impatient for Christmas beacuse Chris bought me Sims2 Pets and I can't play until Christmas.

And other than Pets I need Open for Business and Glamour Life. *rolls eyes* oh joy.
Posted By: Arachne Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/08/06 04:26 AM
I'm waiting for Christmas for Pets, too. What I've seen looks really cool. There seems to be lots of customization options.

I've also got the Nightlife EP. It's nice to have more datelike places to send the characters, and the sims can own their own cars. There's vampires, too, but none of my characters have been bitten yet. I haven't played it for awhile, though. I've been waiting for Pets. smile
Posted By: Ojisan Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/08/06 04:43 AM
I have all the EPs for Sims 2 but Open for Business, Glamour Life, and Pets which I'll be allowed to play Christmas, so I'm happy. ^_^

I personally like downloading the custom sims and stuff like that, I got a hack item from somewhere but I can't remember where...It's a voodoo bottle. I used it to try something once, and now my brother thinks I'm heartless...
Posted By: Arachne Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/08/06 05:34 AM
LOL What did you do?

I like downloading stuff, too. I don't get much of a chance, though, 'cause I'm on low-speed.
Posted By: Arachne Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/26/06 05:23 AM
I got the Pets EP. laugh Off to load it now.
Posted By: PolarBoy Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/28/06 08:40 AM
I love the sims but i only have the university expansion pack at this point. what are good sites for downloads I've been meaning to get the nude patch forever
Posted By: Arachne Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/29/06 04:51 AM
Hmm, I don't have the nude patch, so I'm not sure where you should look.

Mod the Sims 2. com is the best site I know of. I think if you follow the link from there to Saphire Sims 2, you might be able to find the patch.

The Sims Resource is another good site, but not everything is free. I haven't been downloading as much as I'd like, hopefully in the new year I'll have hi-speed and be able to do more. smile
Posted By: Arachne Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 12/29/06 04:54 AM
Oops, Saphire Sims 2 wasn't the site I thought it was. Try Simsistic Downloads.
Posted By: PolarBoy Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 01/04/07 02:09 AM
thanks.

I hope super star and making magic turn up for sims 2 they were my fav sims1 expansions.
Posted By: Arachne Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 01/04/07 04:20 AM
Yeah? I didn't have either of them. The next one's supposed to add seasons and weather. There's not much magic in Sims yet, or maybe I'm just not finding it. Nightlife adds vampires, and Pets adds werewolves, though.
Posted By: PolarBoy Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 01/08/07 07:26 AM
Posted By: Arachne Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 01/09/07 04:00 AM
"Story mode pack"? That's the first I've heard of it. I'll look around. (btw, you can deleat the double post, just go into edit)
Posted By: Arachne Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 01/09/07 05:51 AM
Here's an article on the new standalone game coming out. Sounds like it'll be good for people who've never played before.
Posted By: PolarBoy Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 01/11/07 07:57 AM
Yep thats the one.

Sounds like I can live without that then.
I got both Open for business and pets yesterday in that sale (Kind of wish I had of gotten night life now) Open for business is a lot of work from what I have seen thus far. Still havent loaded pets (I hope theres a monkey)
Posted By: Arachne Re: Sims: Complete Edition - 01/12/07 04:28 AM
I haven't seen a monkey, but I might not be looking in the right places. I know on Mod the Sims 2 I've seen deer, lambs, bears, pandas, a fox, and a kangaroo. Oh, and a llama, I think.
© Legion World