Legion World
So here’s what they’ve got cooked up. Let me know if I’ve forgotten anyone. I’ve included the franchise they come from, and the role if confirmed.

Brandon Routh/Superman Returns/Superman (possibly Kingdom Come)
Burt Ward/60s Batman/role unconfirmed
Tom Welling/Smallville/role unconfirmed (reported; not confirmed)
John Wesley Shipp/90s Flash
Kevin Conroy/Batman TAS and many others/Bruce Wayne
A couple of unidentified characters from the Titans series
Tyler Hoechlin/Arrowverse/Superman
Betsy Tulloch/Arrowverse/Lois Lane

I include the last two because they’re not regulars, therefore not otherwise guaranteed.

Dean Cain and Helen Slater are recurring characters on Supergirl, so could potentially show up, at least as their Arrowverse characters.

This will be Kevin Conroy’s first live action turn as the character.

They are also reportedly trying to get DCEU involvement.

ETA: Black Lightning will be involved. I believe that will be the first time that show has interacted with the Arrowverse. And of course, they have already absorbed NBC’s Hellblazer.
Posted By: Elvar Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 08/04/19 11:53 PM
Still early yet so no telling who else will be involved. Wonder who else will sign on? I think Superman Returns just eventually became the Kingdom Come reality.
Updated the list b/c I remembered that a couple of Titans actors are supposed to show up
Posted By: Elvar Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 08/05/19 12:16 AM
Terri Hatcher had a recurring role on Supergirl
Mercy Reef Aquaman (Justin Hartley) and Wonder Woman (Adrianne Palicki) could be possibles.
Steel (Shaquille O'Neil) and Batgirl (Alicia Silverstone) could probably be got fairly easily depending on budget. Thought i can see budget being enough for many more.
Someone from the old Birds of Prey, Shazam and Superboy TV series.
There seems to be an effort to collect as many Supermen as possible, so Superboy seems like a likely target. And for the Titans version of Superboy to be one of the unspecified Titans.

Even if Cain and Slater don’t reprise their roles, it would probably be easy enough to write Supergirl’s parents into the inevitable “All the Superman characters together” scene.

Of the two, I’d most like to see Helen Slater’s Supergirl, as it’s really the only way to represent the Christopher Reeves Super-Earth.
Julie Newmar would be nice.

Phyllis Coates is the only one still alive from The Adventures of Superman.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 08/05/19 01:10 AM
I assume that the Jimmy Olsen actor from the Christopher Reeve movies is alive? Also the actor who played teen Clark?
Originally Posted by Paladin
I assume that the Jimmy Olsen actor from the Christopher Reeve movies is alive? Also the actor who played teen Clark?

*researches* Yep!

I guess Gene Hackman and Ned Beatty would be unlikely.
Posted By: Elvar Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 08/05/19 01:19 AM
Zod and Ursa was around last i checked.
Sarah Douglas (Ursa) actually appeared in an episode of Supergirl!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 08/05/19 01:30 AM
Oh! For some reason I thought Gene Hackman, Ned Beatty, Terence Stamp and Valerie Perrine were no longer among the living. Good to know they're alive--if mostly retired! I think Terence appeared on Smallville, didn't he?
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 08/05/19 01:32 AM
I think Terence appeared on Smallville, didn't he?

A little research shows he did appear, voice only, as...Jor-El!
Wow! I actually would have figured he'd be a bit too "big name" to have appeared on a TV super-hero show!
Smallville worked really hard to include as many legacy Superman actors as it could get.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 08/05/19 03:40 AM
I think Terence appeared on Smallville, didn't he?

A little research shows he did appear, voice only, as...Jor-El!

Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
Wow! I actually would have figured he'd be a bit too "big name" to have appeared on a TV super-hero show!

Well, he "appeared" only as the voice of Jor-El, so you could say he was too "big name".

Originally Posted by Brain-Fall-Out Boy
Smallville worked really hard to include as many legacy Superman actors as it could get.

Yep, Reeve himself starred as a scientist on the show. I believe Margot Kidder appeared as well.
Yep, Reeve himself starred as a scientist on the show. I believe Margot Kidder appeared as well.

Yes. IIRC, when Christopher Reeve died, Kidder appeared as his assistant to deliver his last scientific information. Sadly, they didn’t get to appear together.
Posted By: stile86 Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 08/06/19 04:05 AM
Originally Posted by Brain-Fall-Out Boy

Yes. IIRC, when Christopher Reeve died, Kidder appeared as his assistant to deliver his last scientific information. Sadly, they didn’t get to appear together.

Although she did get to make a comment about their relationship being complicated.
They’ve added Michael Rosenbaum as Smallville’s Lex Luthor, but it sounds like talks for Lynda Carter’s Wonder Woman have broken down. Since it sounds like this crossover will be super-centric, this is a sad swap, but one that will probably benefit the story.
Apparently the Michael Rosenbaum news was made up of whole cloth.
Rumor of Mark Hammill playing the Joker, but I’m not updating the list just yet on that one. Too many take backs in the last couple of days
Posted By: Elvar Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 09/20/19 07:37 PM
Smallville's Tom Welling (Clark) and Erica Durance (Lois) has signed on for the Crossover.
Posted By: Elvar Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 09/27/19 01:52 AM
Ashley Scott from the Birds of Prey joins the Crisis crossover as her Huntress characters.

https://tvline.com/2019/09/26/birds-of-prey-ashley-scott-arrowverse-crossover-huntress/

Ryan Choi joins the Crisis crossover.

https://comicbook.com/dc/2019/09/26...rowverse-crossover-ryan-choi-osric-chau/
Between that Arrow season premiere, and the flash-forward on Flash, Crisis is off to a rocking start!

I wondered how the whole "wall of antimatter" would translate to tv, but it's both effective and scary!
It's almost here!
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 12/10/19 11:16 PM
I'm digging it... second part was a little slow at points, but the Tom Welling/Clark Kent scene was perfect... Interesting takes on Dark Knight Returns Batman and Kingdom Come/Superman: The Movie Superman... Part Three should be intense... than a month-long wait for Part Four!
Posted By: SharkLad Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 12/11/19 10:50 PM
Part Three good - not great... Cool Lucifer cameo... odd turn of events for Oliver... best moments were between Supergirl and Batwoman... if Supergirl does end up on Earth-1 (as reported/suggested by various sites), they should continue to crossover... shocker (no spoiler) had to do with the Flash's disappearance...
Posted By: Catonyx Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 12/13/19 12:10 PM
Does anyone know of the date for Part 4? It will be part of the "Arrow" show I assume.
I believe the two remaining parts (part 4 in Arrow and part 5 a Legends of Tomorrow "special") will air on January 14.

I'm enjoying this series quite a bit. It's not perfect, but it's pretty much as good as one could reasonably expect an Arrowverse version of COIE to be, imo.
Posted By: Catonyx Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 12/14/19 03:57 AM
Thanks Eryk!
I'm really liking this series as well.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Crisis on Infinite Earths (Arrowverse) - 01/19/20 06:00 AM
I'm pretty happy with it overall and with the resulting status quo it left for the Arrowverse. The ending with a very familiar-looking group being formed was particularly inspiring. (I don't see it happening more than once a year, though.)

It will be particularly interesting to see how all of this affects Black Lightning's show. That show has been so self-contained that it's weird to see it being otherwise moving forward.

A fitting end for Oliver Queen? Too much? Hard to say. I suspect we'll get the final word on the subject in the upcoming Arrow series finale.
© Legion World