Legion World
Posted By: rickshaw1 Zack Snyder's Justice League - 03/21/21 04:29 PM
I liked it. Much better than the Whedon stuff, which was generic in the extreme.

That said, I don't think people would be liking it as much as I am seeing if Whedon's hadn't come out first. There was a lot of dislike for Snyder's stuff and it seems many have forgotten that.

I do think it could have worked as a two parter instead of a four hour, but hey, not really something to get picky over. I have to hope now that they let him continue it, though I doubt it will happen. I'd really like to see how the New Gods stuff worked out, but I hear there's gonna be a movie about them anyway.

*I haven't seen a thread for this, so if there is, feel free to combine or delete this thread. Can't really figure out how to get the search to work.
Posted By: rickshaw1 Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League - 03/21/21 06:45 PM
and is it just me or does anyone else expect to see the WB label on Wonder Woman's head-dress? The way it's shaped, I mean.
Posted By: Gaseous Lad Re: Zack Snyder's Justice League - 03/23/21 12:28 PM
Originally Posted by rickshaw1
I liked it. Much better than the Whedon stuff, which was generic in the extreme.

That said, I don't think people would be liking it as much as I am seeing if Whedon's hadn't come out first. There was a lot of dislike for Snyder's stuff and it seems many have forgotten that.

I do think it could have worked as a two parter instead of a four hour, but hey, not really something to get picky over. I have to hope now that they let him continue it, though I doubt it will happen. I'd really like to see how the New Gods stuff worked out, but I hear there's gonna be a movie about them anyway.

*I haven't seen a thread for this, so if there is, feel free to combine or delete this thread. Can't really figure out how to get the search to work.

No, I think you're good. The last post I could find on here regarding the Justice League films was in reference to the 2017 release at the time.

I very much enjoyed it as well, but I also really enjoyed the BvS Ultimate Edition a lot (as well as Man of Steel), so I'm a prime demo for this new JL project.

That said, a few months ago when the announcement was made that ZSJL would be done in chapters, the original message was that it would be a limited series, but then they changed it back. I actually ended up naturally breaking it up and watching 2-3 chapters at a time anyway, cause I never have four consecutive hours to myself anymore outside of sleep. lol

I was VERY appreciative of the extra time they spent on Barry and especially Victor, as I felt like the Cyborg story added a good degree of depth to the story.
© Legion World