Legion World
Posted By: Gaseous Lad Spider Man No Way Home - 12/21/21 09:59 PM
Can we just talk for a minute about how well done this movie was? I went in skeptical as hell about this, and the first 40 minutes or so was hit-or-miss setup. But the last half of this film was a rocket on nitro. I'd been getting very jaded about the MCU movies, but this was just pitch perfect in delivery.

Hope you get a chance to see it over the holiday, but if not, we have the thread for when you get to see it at home. smile
Posted By: lancesrealm Re: Spider Man No Way Home - 12/28/21 12:38 AM
The kids insisted we see this opening night.

I disagree with part of what you said, Sir Flatulence. I thought the first hour of the movie was brilliant and really entertaining. I thought the second half of the movie got bogged down in its own sappiness. It was still good, but not as good as the first half. Plus, the movie was so long, by the time it wrapped up, I was really ready to be done with it.

Having said that, this might get my vote for the best Spiderman movie ever. It was really good!
Posted By: Gaseous Lad Re: Spider Man No Way Home - 12/28/21 04:25 PM
Firstly, thank you for such a generous title, I feel honored. smile

Second, I love how we can enjoy the same movie but take away completely different things from it.

I typically use the "watch" test to gauge my interest in a film. I definitely checked my watch a lot in the first part of the movie versus the second. Really fun film!
© Legion World