Roll Call
1 members (idle, idle), 19 Murran Spies, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by idle - 04/19/24 08:52 PM
Kill This Thread L - Half a Century
by Ann Hebistand - 04/19/24 05:14 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 04/19/24 11:59 AM
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/19/24 11:13 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/19/24 01:49 AM
Kill This Thread XLIX - We're Getting Old
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/18/24 02:08 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/17/24 03:44 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Roll Call - 21st Century Legion
#121008 10/27/11 07:34 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Ta. I did a few more I never got round to posting here - redesigns, mostly... and it turns out the board won't let me post them all in one go, so here's 21CL Leviathan...
[Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com]

...and the redesigns smile

[Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com] [Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com] [Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com] [Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com]

[I also did a Spark, but in retrospect didn't like it and wrote it out in dialogue without ever finishing a replacement]

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#121009 10/27/11 07:35 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
From the Academy, Moonstar, Shikari (both in/out of uniform), Sofia and Impulse
[Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com] [Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com] [Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com] [Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com]

And finally, a couple for characters who you won't recognise & haven't shown up yet smile (or have barely so, at least)...
[Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com] [Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com] [Linked Image from 21clmicros.files.wordpress.com]

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

#121010 10/30/11 05:04 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Sofia, as in Wind-dancer? Good job bringing in non-Legion characters, 'Boot. Love how you're writing Dani as well. I don't read the X-Men titles, but your inclusion of them has actually made me interested.

New characters are intriguing. The flier's interesting - is she based on Shrike? And the blonde - light powers, maybe?

#121011 10/30/11 01:52 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Originally posted by Invisible Brainiac:
Sofia, as in Wind-dancer?
Yep. I mentioned her in passing here (the "In Venezuela,..." line at the bottom of the post*), first established her by name here , and she debuted properly in Opening Day smile

[*Of the rest of that list, "In India" was a reference to Cobalt's use of Kid Psycho; while Hong Kong was Sul/Reflex (Amp Girl), Japan was Surge, Canada was Gear, Massachusetts was Wildfire and "below a desert" was McCauley's captives in general. Otherwise, England was Chamber, who I haven't got round to using yet, and I can't actually remember who the Madagascar one was in reference to offhand...]

Good job bringing in non-Legion characters, 'Boot. Love how you're writing Dani as well. I don't read the X-Men titles, but your inclusion of them has actually made me interested.
Well, the X-Characters in the Academy (like Dani) are mostly based on NXM: Academy X circa 2004/5 rather than anything more recent (where they're even appearing!)

New characters are intriguing. The flier's interesting - is she based on Shrike? And the blonde - light powers, maybe?
Technically, they both fly smile

The winged girl's actually a one-shot Spider-Man character from 1997 (who, so far, I've only mentioned in passing in "Opening Day"). And as for the blonde, well, the clue's in another character's micro... wink [powers are taken from another DC character, but not really anything else from her]

#121012 10/30/11 08:26 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Originally posted by Reboot:
[*Of the rest of that list, "In India" was a reference to Cobalt's use of Kid Psycho; while Hong Kong was Sul/Reflex (Amp Girl), Japan was Surge, Canada was Gear, Massachusetts was Wildfire and "below a desert" was McCauley's captives in general. Otherwise, England was Chamber, who I haven't got round to using yet, and I can't actually remember who the Madagascar one was in reference to offhand...]
Nice foreshadowing there. Madagascar, hmmm. Prodigy (David)? Computp (Danielle)?

PS Awesome use of Gates and Shikari. I can just imagine Gates telling TOB to shut up. Love the continued Star Boy - Gates friendship, and Gates leaving to get Sofia at the end was a nice touch. And Kari trying not to use her "...Legion" nicknames.

Originally posted by Reboot:

Well, the X-Characters in the Academy (like Dani) are mostly based on NXM: Academy X circa 2004/5 rather than anything more recent (where they're even appearing!)

I looked them up on Wikipedia. Man, those kids have been through hell over in Marvel. You're taking much better care of them.

#121013 10/30/11 10:42 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Originally Posted by Reboot
Nice foreshadowing there. Madagascar, hmmm. Prodigy (David)? Computp (Danielle)?
Nah, it was someone with animal-ish powers, not super-smart powers (besides, David would be American, and Jacques & Danielle Foccart had already been established by Big Bad/Ian Lad, who asked for a moratorium on anyone else using them... and then never came back! Cobalt eventually picked them up for one of his still-unfinished stories smile . Plus, I wouldn't want two characters named Danielle to avoid the inevitable confusion).

I also have the feeling it was someone particularly young, black, and possibly with turning-into-animal powers rather than just strength/speed. Probably never remember who exactly, though.

PS Awesome use of Gates and Shikari. I can just imagine Gates telling TOB to shut up. Love the continued Star Boy - Gates friendship, and Gates leaving to get Sofia at the end was a nice touch. And Kari trying not to use her "...Legion" nicknames.
Ta. TOB was Comet Queen, BTW - Cobalt asked me to establish her for his use (with Lamprey - only named as "Tanya" or "the green girl" - as her pal). And my take on Gates is that he's someone who can't help helping people - he'll moan like hell about doing it, sure, but he'll go out of his way to help pretty much anyone.

As for Kari's speech pattern, that gave me a LOT of trouble, since going entirely without meant it didn't sound like her enough, but I couldn't justify too much of it since most of the people she's interacting with aren't Legionnaires! What you see in the end was the best compromise I could manage smile

Originally Posted by Reboot
I looked them up on Wikipedia. Man, those kids have been through hell over in Marvel. You're taking much better care of them.
Ta. Although Surge has something fairly unpleasant to come that I was kinda-sorta building to with the mentions of Gear's collar for her being temporary - though while that's all plotted out, it's also meant to tie in with Cobalt's big Event that he's never got round to writing.*

At least your postings have given me a bit of a kick to try and sort out that Andromeda dangler smile

[*And, Cobalt, I saw you in the Recent Visitors for this thread the other day. Any comments on that? laugh ]

And since this a roll call thread, I might as well end by listing all the characters I have noted, huh? Only counting characters seen/named "on-camera", and not parsing through Cobalt's extensive cast beyond the Legionnaires... smile
Legion of Super-Heroes:
  • Leviathan (Official leader)
  • Cosmic Boy (de facto co-leader)
  • Tela [Saturn Girl]
  • Live Wire
  • Spark†
  • Polarity† [Magnetic Kid]
  • Trinity‡ Triad
  • Gear
  • Starboy
  • Invisible Kid
  • Shifter Chameleon
  • Dreamer
  • Dox [Brainiac 5]
  • Element Lad
  • Quislet
  • Kinetix
  • Flash XS
  • Kid Quantum/Jazmin
  • Blizzard [Polar Boy]
  • Rebound [Bouncing Boy]
  • Amihan Nightwind
  • Monstress
  • Spirit• Apparition
  • Shrinking Violet•
  • Catalyst• [Chemical King]
  • Valor• [Karate Kid]

† - full membership contingent on getting counselling & a positive report from Dr Ryker.
‡ - on medical leave
• - AWOL w/Cobalt's group

Academy
  • Staff:
    • John Jones (headmaster. I'm sure you can guess smile )
    • Danielle Moonstar (head of Powers dept) [X-character]
    • Shikari
    • Tikhik Miraz Gates
  • Students:
    • Sofia Mantega [Wind Dancer, X-character]
    • Ming Sul/Reflex [Amp Girl, DnA Cadet]
    • Noriko Ashida/Surge [X-character]
    • Serena Grava/Comet Queen
    • Tanya Scott Lamprey
    • (plus a load more unnamed)

Cathingham:
  • Lydia Grath/Nightwatchman [Night Girl]
  • Andromeda
  • Toni [Argent]
  • Mayor Vasey

A few more are intended, particularly for the Academy, but all bar a couple are as background rather than major characters (Plus a couple more students Cobalt asked for at the Academy).

#121014 11/01/11 10:44 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Glad to see you jumping back in, IB! Can't wait to read thosts posts.

Also, really glad to see 'Boot's complete mastery of this universe remains supreme. laugh

I still have a huge amount of notes at my work desk to pick up and continue my plot lines! Probably not at the moment but maybe in the coming weeks / months I can pick this back up.

I'll have to do a refresher anyway on where I am and where everyone's stories are. I may still have a few previously written parts that haven't been posted yet.

I still have major plans for the massive amount of characters I'm writing, including the ones from other's stories that I roped in. In fact, when I get back full time, we can perhaps coordiante the "BIG EVENT" a bit more properly. smile

#121015 11/01/11 01:15 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Thanks for the roll call, 'Boot! Just a couple corrections - I believe Quislet is spelled "Qwyzlyt", unless someone changed it somewhere along the line.

And I chose "Amazon" as a codename for Monstress, since my take on her is that she wouldn't think of herself as a monster anymore.

Love the additions of Gear, Star Boy, Magnetic Kid and Spark to the big team, btw.

Nightwatchman - sounds interesting. Dang, I should really read through all this. I know I seem to have a lot of time on the Boards lately, but I don't really have the time to absorb and digest all the fiction YET.

#121016 11/01/11 01:20 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Re future plans, good to be back too. And sorry for making you guys wait what, 7 years? tongue

'Boot, Cobie, glad you're both still actively planning on keeping on writing. I don't have any immediate plans for now - plotting is my weak spot, and I want to finish my "Loss" fic first. I still have 21 Legionnaires to write entries for. Feel free to use the Legionnaires I intro'ed in background scenes or even in the main narrative, if you want to juggle a few more characters in wink My only request is that you don't make any lasting changes to them.

Can't wait for this "Big Event" wink

I MAY introduce Infectious Lass and Wildfire too. I think someone's already brought Drake in, though? Does anyone have a list of all the characters here?

And I think all my other faves are somewhere in the narrative, so I'm all good.

#121017 11/01/11 05:10 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Also, really glad to see 'Boot's complete mastery of this universe remains supreme. [Grin]
Heh

I still have major plans for the massive amount of characters I'm writing, including the ones from other's stories that I roped in. In fact, when I get back full time, we can perhaps coordiante the "BIG EVENT" a bit more properly. [Smile]
Well, I'm sure I told you, in broad strokes at least, what I was planning for my two tie-ins.

*checks*

Yeah, it was in the "Superboy Prime" PM thread. Only thing I'm not so sure about now is the zombies, which I've kinda been looking for an alternative on. Might still go with them.

Thanks for the roll call, 'Boot! Just a couple corrections - I believe Quislet is spelled "Qwyzlyt", unless someone changed it somewhere along the line.
Actually, back at Quislet "joining" [I see him more as a tag-along they've never managed to rid of!] Vee, who intro'ed the character had it as real-name Qwyzlyt, codename Quislet.

Originally posted by Varalent :
“Okay, I think that does it,” Gene said.

HEY, YOU FORGOT ONE!

“Who said that?” Gene asked, looking around, first at Rex and Lorna, and then around the room to see if someone else had come in.

ME!!!! YOU FORGOT ME!!!! I WANT TO BE A LEGIONNAIRE TOO!!!

By now the three young people could see the little silver ship hovering up near the ceiling of the conference room. There was some sort of shimmering field barely visible behind it. Suddenly, a bright ray of light flashed down to the pen laying on the table and engulfed it in brilliant white light. As the light faded the pen stood up, walked to the paper and, in large flowing script, added something to the bottom of the list.

“Look! It wrote what looks like Q-W-Y-Z-L-Y-T’ under name and ‘Quislet’ under codename,” Rex gasped.

Gene buried his head in his arms on the table and sob “Oh god! Why me? This is just too much!” as Rex and Lorna laughed and Quislet (in the pen) did a passable imitation of a jig on the paper, adding a huge florish to the bottom of the paper.

WHAT FUN!!! the newest Legionnaire laughed.
Oddly enough, no-one's ever bothered to remember the 5D spelling since!

And I chose "Amazon" as a codename for Monstress, since my take on her is that she wouldn't think of herself as a monster anymore.
Cobalt, you didn't have any plans for Themiscyra, did you? tongue

[No, I don't think he did - but hell, he's using Superman, Superboy & Batman, so it isn't out of the question!]

Love the additions of Gear, Star Boy, Magnetic Kid and Spark to the big team, btw.

Nightwatchman - sounds interesting. Dang, I should really read through all this. I know I seem to have a lot of time on the Boards lately, but I don't really have the time to absorb and digest all the fiction YET.
Haven't used Gear or Starboy on "the big team" much - the only time I've sent them on a mission was, ironically enough, in Nightwatchman. Other than introducing Lydia, though, that was mostly a Shifter-heavy story, with Lyle as the main support.

[It's also, having read over it last night, irritatingly typo-ridden...]

I do still have plans for a Lydia/Reed follow-up, actually. It's just all about finding the time - and, more importantly, concentration! - to write...

Re future plans, good to be back too. And sorry for making you guys wait what, 7 years? tongue
Tsh-pshaw nonsense. It was only *checks* five years, four months, one week, six days, one hour and twenty-three minutes! wink

Feel free to use the Legionnaires I intro'ed in background scenes or even in the main narrative, if you want to juggle a few more characters in wink My only request is that you don't make any lasting changes to them.
That's pretty much been my "rule" all along with "other people's characters" - I've used ones like Zoe, Jenni and Dreamer mostly to progress the stories of "my" characters rather than for arcs over their own. [That said, glancing over stuff, I've used Nura quite a bit! Mostly as support for Tela though - Cobalt established them as best friends, so when I put Irma through the ringer, Nura almost has to come along!]

Can't wait for this "Big Event" wink
And yet, you'll have to tongue

I MAY introduce Infectious Lass and Wildfire too. I think someone's already brought Drake in, though? Does anyone have a list of all the characters here?
A guy called M'onel (not to be confused with the infamous "Valor the M'Onel", whose "contributions" we ignore...) created Wildfire... with the postboot origin! [Oddly enough, the same guy gave Andromeda her preboot origin]

I used him/them briefly in Endgame thereafter ( from this post onward ), but never really followed up on that - he just fell through the cracks when I was moving guys around thereafter (I had half-formed plans for him, but never developed them beyond that), so he's pretty much a blank slate if you want him.

As for a list of characters... I've got a full list of "my" characters (as well as characters I've set aside), and some notes on others - but I don't have a comprehensive list of every character used, especially by Cobalt, to hand. Anyone else you have in mind?

#121018 11/02/11 06:05 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Ah, minus points for my reading comprehension, re the Quislet codename. Didn't catch that at all! Sorry and thanks.

Thanks for the link, I'll read up on Wildfire. Doesn't really feel like the Legion without him.

Let's see... as for other faves, I know Cobie is using Jeckie and Tasmia... we already have Rokk AND Pol, so probably won't bring in Magno... I think that's it, Drura and Drake for now. I just kind of want to bring them in so that they're on hand for our future "Big Event" wink

Funnily enough, I think Mon-el and Ferro are pretty much the only Adventure Era Legionnaires who haven't appeared in 21st Century Legion at all, if I remember right.

#121019 11/02/11 07:10 AM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Let's see... as for other faves, I know Cobie is using Jeckie and Tasmia... we already have Rokk AND Pol, so probably won't bring in Magno...
Well, using both Garth AND Ayla/Ella didn't stop me bringing in Surge! [Although me & Cobalt did change Lamprey's powers from electricity to light, ala Superboy's Legion Ayla, to stop it getting ridiculous smile ]

I think that's it, Drura and Drake for now. I just kind of want to bring them in so that they're on hand for our future "Big Event" wink
I take it this means I lose Kinetix & Flash from my lineup for it? tongue

Funnily enough, I think Mon-el and Ferro are pretty much the only Adventure Era Legionnaires who haven't appeared in 21st Century Legion at all, if I remember right.
Cobalt's been using Mon-El ("Monius Elysius") a lot! [Not to be confused with Valor, known in other realities as Karate Kid smile ]

And Ferro & his brother, Kono and Kon(-El) were in Big Bad's group with the Foccarts, so Cobalt had them at last report.

#121020 11/02/11 09:40 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Re Garth/Ayla/Surge, good point. Maybe there's a place for Magno in the Legion Academy wink

Re Big Event, hmmmm. Would love to see your ideas for Zoe and Jenni... maybe we can work something out wink

Whoops. How could I have missed Mon? So the entire Adventure Era cast, save perhaps the Super-Cousins from Krypton, are here somewhere!

#121021 11/02/11 11:18 AM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Re Big Event, hmmmm. Would love to see your ideas for Zoe and Jenni... maybe we can work something out wink
I'll PM you about this later after I've checked my notes. Too spoilery to post in public wink

Whoops. How could I have missed Mon? So the entire Adventure Era cast, save perhaps the Super-Cousins from Krypton, are here somewhere!
Kal-El's sort of in the background:
Originally posted by The Big Bad/Ian Lad:
“Tactile Telekinesis,” Amanda said. “The closest thing the people at Cadmus came to replicating the alien’s powers.” She looked at Kon and the eyes. “You’re the spitting image of him, you know. You’re not his clone, but the resemblance is incredible."

“Waitwaitwait,” said Kon. “I’m a clone?”

“Yes,” answered Amanda. “ Starting about a year ago, Cadmus has been trying to create supersoldiers, based on the genetic template of an alien that arrived on Earth about 17 years ago. Unfortunately, Cadmus couldn’t crack the genetic code, and every attempt to clone him resulted in subhuman bizarre aliens. Later on, after twelve attempts, they decided on another approach; instead of cloning the alien, they would clone a human, but with the genetic code altered to resemble the alien’s as much as possible. This procedure met with more success, and you were born. Had everything gone normally, you would have been artificially grown to adulthood, and your mind would have been programmed, with slavery protocols, making you nothing more than a puppet. Fortunately for you, though, Douglas here, who was at the time escaping from the Project, freed you before either of those things could happen."
I know Cobalt was planning on actually using him, but I can't see (glancing over things) if he actually did so.

As for Supergirl... well, I'm using Andromeda smile

#121022 11/02/11 11:46 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Can't wait wink When do you think the "Big Event" will materialize?

Andromeda and Supergirl are both awesome, but I tend to think of them as separate characters. I prefer Andromeda, though laugh

#121023 11/02/11 11:52 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Yeah, I've already put things in motion for both Kal-El and Kon-El that I have planned for both the short term and long term. Also for Amanda Waller, Ferro & Douglas and the others mentioned in that initial post.

If I list the characters that I've used or have put plans up for, it may get a little ridiculous. Some are also a surprise. But if you want, IB, I can PM you my list. I can send to you too Boot, just to be clear. (I actually started writing it up but a lot of characters are surprises that we’ve only ever PMed about).

#121024 11/02/11 11:57 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Only if it's not too much trouble, Cobie. I'm not planning to write much any time soon, besides introducing some favorites (e.g. Drura, Drake) into our shared universe so they'll be available for the Big Event. So take your time smile

#121025 11/02/11 12:09 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
You know, the Novella I'm currently writing has really gotten my creative juices flowing again, so maybe it won't be as long as I think. It'll just take a helluva a lot more research to remember exactly where I am and what I have planned..

#121026 11/02/11 12:22 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Sent you the PM, iB...

When do you think the "Big Event" will materialize?
Ask Mr. Kid... smile

If I list the characters that I've used or have put plans up for, it may get a little ridiculous. Some are also a surprise. But if you want, IB, I can PM you my list. I can send to you too Boot, just to be clear. (I actually started writing it up but a lot of characters are surprises that we’ve only ever PMed about).
Sure. You should still have the last PM thread ["redux"] we were using to bounce back. It's the one you last posted in promising to send me an update on where you were "shortly" tongue

#121027 11/02/11 12:39 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
All afternoon I've been looking at my notes, my last posts and the posts I've already written that weren't posted. Wow...I sure like to mak things complex. laugh

I'm trying to get it all sorted out in my head and then will PM you. My goal is to see where all the pieces will be to get us up to the BIG EVENT.

'Boot already knows this, but for IB and any potential readers: BIG EVENT = "Earth War"

#121028 11/02/11 01:21 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Whoa. AWESOME. This is gonna be another big, rock-your-world type of thread wink

Okay, I've written Wildfire and Hygeia (Infectious Lass) into the Legion too, beginning here . I had Tela push for their inclusion, since she's a) a founder and thus has clout, and b) aware of the Mordru threat. I'm having here help build up the team's power in preparation for that. With Wildfire's sheer power, and Hygeia's ability to take on pretty much any organic enemy... These two can be pretty big assets to the team.

Wildfire's already has his moment c/o Reboot, and I wrote a sequence showing Drura's power in action. I gave her limited healing abilities as well - she can control microorganisms to stimulate antibodies, attack other microorganisms, and so on.

#121029 11/02/11 01:23 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
So this would now be our official roll call:

Legion of Super-Heroes:

Leviathan (Official leader)
Cosmic Boy (de facto co-leader)
Tela [Saturn Girl]
Live Wire
Spark†
Polarity† [Magnetic Kid]
Trinity‡ Triad
Gear
Starboy
Invisible Kid
Shifter Chameleon
Dreamer
Dox [Brainiac 5]
Element Lad
Quislet
Kinetix
Flash XS
Kid Quantum/Jazmin
Blizzard [Polar Boy]
Rebound [Bouncing Boy]
Amihan Nightwind
Amazon (Monstress)
Spirit• Apparition
Shrinking Violet•
Catalyst• [Chemical King]
Valor• [Karate Kid]
Hygeia (Infectious Lass)
Wildfire

† - full membership contingent on getting counselling & a positive report from Dr Ryker.
‡ - on medical leave
• - AWOL w/Cobalt's group

How many more do you guys plan to add to the team after all is said and done? wink Looks like we'll have a TRUE Legion in numbers after this.

#121030 11/02/11 01:38 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Well, I have three characters about to be sworn in as soon as I get the post up (and its been coming a long time, so shouldn't be a surprise to anyone).

At the rate people are joining its going to get pretty huge pretty quick. Most of my group will eventually join so maybe we should be a bit more judicious about new members joining? I guess we'll see...

#121031 11/02/11 02:06 PM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
How many more do you guys plan to add to the team after all is said and done? wink Looks like we'll have a TRUE Legion in numbers after this.
I'm actually planning to take at least a couple *off* the team post-EW smile

Incidentally though, you talking about "team votes"... I was thinking (and IIRC, Cobalt agreed with me on this) that the joining process should be more top-down-driven (over Gene's head, even) until after Earth War, when things would be freed up somewhat.

#121032 11/02/11 02:11 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Ah, my bad. I'll edit out the parts referring to team votes, then, and add references in the first post about Chu endorsing Drake and Drura.

Curious about that, Boot - wonder who you're going to lose from the team? Hmmm...

Maybe we should set a member limit, just to ensure it doesn't get too tough for us.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,018
Posts1,044,858
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Helena Handbasket
Helena Handbasket
A spare room over Quislet's Table
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star