Roll Call
1 members (Gaseous Lad, Gaseous Lad), 56 Murran Spies, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Gaseous Lad - 03/29/24 08:23 AM
Kill This Thread XLIX - We're Getting Old
by Gaseous Lad - 03/29/24 08:18 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by Gaseous Lad - 03/29/24 08:15 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 03/29/24 08:01 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by idle - 03/29/24 07:00 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by idle - 03/29/24 06:59 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 03/29/24 04:06 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 03/29/24 04:05 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15
Re: Create Your Own Team - NEW AVENGERS
#508677 06/26/10 02:03 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
and Tigra and Jessica Drew both were private I's.

Create Your Own Team - "Legion of Super-Villains"
#508678 06/26/10 02:25 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
Is it next week already?

Since the only DC team comic I bought this week was LSH 2 ... in which Saturn Queen stars .....

let's do a new Legion of Super Villains to tire out our new LSH.

I'm going to do a core team, but feel free to interpret however you want.

1. Saturn Queen (Eve Aries)
2. Lightning Lord
3. Lightning Lord's twin
4. Cosmic King (the transmuter)
5. a new Chameleon King (based on a tribal leader from the original Durla, who's trying to top Chameleon Boy for leadership or revenge)

6. Lazon (cause his power's awesome and an homage to Beauty Blaze)

7. Atmos (he's got enough reason)
8. a Reincarnated Computo. (or evil Danielle Foccart)
9. Glorith (Time Manip and Sorcery ... not time Trapper status)

This team would be like a Hellfire Club from the X-Men, rising to political power and positions in different ways and forming an alliance to subtly and not so subtly undermine the legion of super heroes. they may be allied at some times with the Dark Circle, Dominators, or Darkseid .... and use lower level bad guys for dirty work like:

1. Shadow Kid (sorry Tasmia ... seems like a good villain)
2. Micro Lad
3. Magno Lad
4. Ol-Vir

and I would like the core group to have a bit more firepower, like Earth Man (but i detest him) or Dev-Em or a Super Man clone. Ol-Vir and Validus just don't have the brains to be more than a henchman in this club.

Myg might have also worked on the inner circle of this team.

Would be nice if computo or someone, (maybe computo + cosmic king) could make super powered clones as cannon fodder.

Re: Create Your Own Team - "Legion of Super-Villains"
#508679 06/26/10 03:05 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
For disposable flunkies, instead of clones (been there, done that), perhaps the super-villains will have duplicated one of the LSH's origins, semi-successfully. Options;

1) Initially, they would have attempted to just randomly duplicate the Lightning Siblings origin, only to discover that most people, when zapped by Lightning Beasts of Korbal, just die. Most Winathian, it turns out, don't do to well either. Fortunately, they have Mekt, and by using his DNA to gene-therapy some henchmen, they can make them *temporarily* have the powers of lightning generation. Eventually, without fresh shots, to which they develop an immunity, they burn out, but the LSV don't fill them in on this 'retirement plan.' Some flunky or two might end up figuring out that their bosses have doomed them to give them a temporary power up, and turn on them, and it's conceivable that Brainy could discover a technique to de-power them, or use Garth & Ayla's DNA to stabilize them, or something.

Duplicating Sun Boy or Wildfire's origins seem a bit over the top. Cosmic King's origin will likely be un-copy-able (and even if it wasn't, he might not be keen on giving anyone else transmutation powers, since every one other than him and Jan that exists, make their awesome powers that much less precious).

Running around exposing flunkies to 'meteor gases' or 'comet's tails' in the hopes of getting more Colossal Boys or Star Boys or Comet Queens seems like a longshot.

2) Stealing from the cartoon, perhaps they snagged ahold of Dr. Londo, the monster-maker who gave his son animalistic super-powers and then brainwashed him into thinking he's a robot assassin. A bunch of feral brainwashed Timber Wolves? Some perhaps with other animalistic traits (bat-like, snake-like, insectoid?). Beats those masked losers that worked for the real Hellfire Club!

Dr. Londo as one of the 'inner circle,' rarely engaging in any sort of brutish combat himself (but having an interesting array of compounds that allow him to temporarily manifest animalistic traits, for self-defense or escape) could be cool.

3) Another potential source of flunkies (and it could be neat for each of these 'lords cardinal' of the shadow LSV inner circle to have their own flunkies), could be that Durlan. Perhaps, unlike other Durlans, this one is a 'breeder' and can grow homonculous like hive-mind lesser Durlans by budding them off of itself. This Durlan would be kind of like the Dark Rider member Tusk, able to generate 'Underlings' and send them off on missions, and then re-absorb them later to 'download' whatever information they have assimilated during their various missions. Due to the amount of mass it would need to generate, this Durlan would be eating pretty much constantly, and generally appear as an immobile blob of tentacles, that splorches out new humanoid sized 'drones,' some capable of shapeshifting (infiltrators) and some just armored fighting machines (drones).

As for the 'core' themselves, I'm not sure if Lazon has the stones for a higher up position. Neutrax has more often seemed like the brains of the Super-Assassins...

Tharok and / or Sarya also seem like good choices for a 'boss' position.

Wrapped Around Your Finger now complete in BITS!
#508680 06/26/10 07:26 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Here's two new/old characters with axes to grind against a couple of Legionnaires I would like to see in the LSV.

An Ryd (Ultra Girl)

[Linked Image]

Zera Vultan (Erg-2)

[Linked Image]

I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.
#508681 06/28/10 12:15 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
these are so cool.

would be interesting if An Ryd could use all her powers at once outmatching Ultra Boy. or if Zera could use all Erg 1's powers, where he could do all kinds of stuff, to add a ton of power to the LSH. also be awesome if she had a human form, making Wildfire sad and jealous.

I don't remember Zera Vultan though? Who's she?

#508682 06/28/10 04:27 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
An Ryd's asymmetrical boots and Jean Grey sash fill me with joy.

#508683 06/28/10 05:50 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Zera Vultan is Professor Vultan's daughter, the man who created the Erg suit and saved Drake Burrough's life.

I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.
Create Your Own Team - FATAL FIVE
#508684 07/14/10 12:54 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
Who's in your Fatal Five?

I'm thinking of a good Fatal Five. in the 5YG, towards the end of the series, when most of the older team retires or advises, and the younger team is too innocent for darker mission.

so a more serious team that handles the rough cases, or political non super hero cases. not too 'black ops' just adult ... like the beginning of the 5YG

1. Rond Vidar - Somehow gets his green mojo back, maybe takes it or half of it from celeste (Neon) could be team leader. and the science guy.
2. Kono - she's sneaky, and way younger than the older team she was on. and she's funny. and ruthless.
3. Duplicate Boy - he's more serious after 5 years, and Lallor was boring.
4. Kent Shakespeare - he could also be the leader, i would supe him up slightly, making his sense heightened as well, like a captain comet character. plus he's smart too.
5. Computo - from SW6, she's a bit more mature than the other SW6 team cause she lived through the domination. and now she's a big Legion fan (the older team). Maybe she needs a little electrical control as well.

three of these guys are super smart, which i think would make for great stories, and Dupe would be the brawn, and Kono the humor/stealth.

I also considered Dragonmage, Dev-em, a not so bad Atmos, older Laurel, some sort of Reflecto based on the original.

#508685 07/14/10 01:19 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
Here's two new/old characters with axes to grind against a couple of Legionnaires I would like to see in the LSV.

An Ryd (Ultra Girl)

[Linked Image]

Zera Vultan (Erg-2)

[Linked Image]
I adore the Ann Ryd costume! As far as the ERG-2 goes, I like it a lot. I would like the helmet to look a little more... sinister somehow.

Touch the magic...
Re: Create Your Own Team - FATAL FIVE
#508686 07/14/10 04:53 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
My Fatal Five:

Persuader and the Atomic Axe: The Axe would be augmented somehow... maybe showing present/past events on the flat side of the blade?

Emerald Empress and the Emerald Eye: Sarya as needy and bitchy as ever. I kind of liked the addition of a sentient eye from the reboot, but I think it should speak verrrry rarely.

Mano and a spaceship: OK, where I typed in spaceship, I'm holding the place for a poetic-sounding name for a biological spaceship, similar to FARSCAPE's Moya.

Tharok and Validus: When next they appear, Validus is missing a finger or a chunk of shoulder or something which is being replaced by cyborg machinary exactly like Tharok's-- whose control of Validus becomes more and more explicit. Except for when it isn't.

Quicksand, with some object, relic or being in her power. I love her look and her power and have always felt that she's been severely underused and undervalued by LSH creators. I'm tempted to think of her in 'shades of grey', but that slot on this team goes to Mano.

If I were an actual comics writer, I'd never even hint at reforming a villainess- as I think really good, evil ones are rarer than aqua kryptonite.

1st runner-up: Titanor... if Aven can be in both the Wanderer-verse and the current one, why not Titanor? I think he'd be a sub for the Persuader, if only because of their similar builds. I like the idea of a big, brawny, physical fighter who is also a telepath.

#508687 07/14/10 07:27 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
Originally posted by Mystery Lad:
Tharok and Validus: When next they appear, Validus is missing a finger or a chunk of shoulder or something which is being replaced by cyborg machinary exactly like Tharok's-- whose control of Validus becomes more and more explicit. Except for when it isn't.
I went the other direction in my Emerald Legion story and had Tharok be a member of a large-brained race with two toes and two fingers, resembling a small, thin, Validus. (Of course, it was harder to make the connection, since Tharok had replaced some limbs and Validus was ginormous and distorted.)

A cyborg-ed up Validus might be less about making Validus tougher (since he hardly needs it) and more about providing a nearly indestructible final haven for Tharok's cyborg intelligence. 'Tharok' might fight like a berserker, with no thought to self-preservation, and even blow himself up attempting to kill a Legionnaire, only for it to be discovered that he was controlling that body remotely, and his true intellect now resides with machinery buried deep within Validus, where nothing will ever be able to destroy him, without destroying Validus first!

Re: Create Your Own Team - ALL-GIRL GROUP!
#508688 07/15/10 01:33 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Originally posted by Power Boy:
might help if Nura and Tas were from different eras and/or boots? maybe?

a) only Nura and Tas have somehow escaped the Time Trapper's machinations, he has deposited amnesiac legionnaires throughout the time stream, (the eras these ladies are from) and Nura and Tas need help from these other ladies to find their teammates, reunite the legion, and defeat the Trapper.

b) scavenger hunt for birthday presents for Super Boy (other character or special event), might be cool if he was connected to all these other ladies.

c) scavenger hunt for pieces of a weapon or cure to defeat their latest villain or challenge. maybe another time villain.

d) it takes place in the Adventure era, crazy stuff happens.

e) some better idea
I haven't read past this point yet, but I wanted to comment on this and ML's Nura/Tasmia idea.
It's great!

And I wanted to throw out that the two are connected to other dimensions, Nura to the Dreaming, and Umbra/and the other Tasmia's?, to the Dark/Shadow Realm.

The two may be connected to a crossover in those dimensions, in a way that bridges times and universes.
That could draw in the Black Orchid, since she's now from another dimension (Vertigo) and Big Barda (New Gods), as well as Firehawk (Earth's elemental representative) and the female Dr. Fate (magic and another time.)

That covers 6 players. There's no telepath but there doesn't HAVE to be one, although Dr. Fate could introduce a spell to cover communication.

I'd love to see a coming together of villians from a couple of the realms/universes mentioned in an alliance that affects all of the DCU without being a mega event.
Someone(s) not used to death already.

The attacks could take place through the Dreaming using the evil minions of Darkness seen in Lo3Ws, perhaps.

A singin' and a dancin'
along the way.

JosephPrince.org
#508689 07/15/10 02:03 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
My Female Fatal Five was:
Emerald Empress (Cera rather than the tired Sarya)
Quicksand (love elementals)
Beauty Blaze (because she's so beautiful and mysterious AND she's been shown to be kind of close to Saturn Queen)
Saturn Queen
Starfinger (a female host, say like McCauley's niece, with Starlight and Starbright still in female form)

They'd be infighting, stuggling for the leadership role and sneaky, very sneaky.

There's not much physical strength but Quicksand has earth power, Cera has the Eye, BB is fire and SQ can snag a powerhouse or two.
I'm not sure about Starlight and Starbright, but I'm sure they're pretty powerful and interesting.
It's be fun to see what they'd do with a female host with a McCauley brain.

If I were thinking about a Marvel superteam, I'm only currently familiar with the DnA stories using the Imperial Guard, Starjammers, Guardians, Inhumans and other universe Avengers.

I'd use my favorite Marvel females:
Crystal and Lockjaw (can't believe how little she's been used over the years)
Polaris (with her magnetic powers intact)
Scarlet Witch (perhaps finding a new power level, non-magical, as the only one from her universe (along with Vision) who is not controlled by the demons, sorry, I stopped following that story)
Phoenix (not the cosmic one but still with powerful TK & TP.)
Binary (love that character)
Hussar (I think that's the red skinned, whiteblonde one from the Imperial Guard)

With this kind of power, I'd have them written by DnA in their cosmic scaled stories.

A singin' and a dancin'
along the way.

JosephPrince.org
Create Your Own Team - "Legion of Super-Heroes"
#508690 10/21/10 07:18 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
List Making and Team Creation is BACK!

with a bang.

I did an LSH this afternoon.

Started being based off the SW6 cause i wanted to do a story with a similar feel but .... hardly any of the sw6 made it in.

check it out! and if anyone's feeling ambitious:

"Who's in YOUR LSH" ?

1. Lightning Lass (a veteran on this team)
2. Magnetic Kid (dosn't have the cast type as leader like Cos. he can just be a great legionnaire)
3. Brainiac 5 (it's not the Legion without him IMO)
4. Andromeda (a bit of a reboot, she's the famous gand as the khund killer)
5. Kent Shakespere (newbie, following in his cousin Andromeda's foot steps)
6. Chameleon (see brainy)
7. Polar Boy
8. Tyroc
9. Wildfire
10. Blok
11. Kinetix ( a replacement of Imra, except she's got TK too, from an accident or mutation, and is a bit of a mash up with the personality of celeste rockfish)
12. Shikari
13. Catspaw
14. Dragonmage
15. Computo (but maybe she's even more robotic like gear, the virus has started to replace some of her human biology)
16. Invisible Kid (maybe Lyle has returned from the after life)
17. Kono (she's got more firepower than Tinya)
18. Power Boy (except he can grow ... replacing Gym)
19. Duplicate Boy (replaces Jo)
20. Quantum Queen (yep old school, and she's a heavy hitter)
21. Element Lad
22. Reflecto (time to flesh out this new heavy hitter)
23. Atmos (He's a powerhouse ... just need to retconn that creepiness (to put it mildly) with Dream Girl)
24. Shadow Lass
25. I thought Kid Quantum #1 but he kinda pales in comparison with Quantum Queen ... maybe sun boy, gates, or a reformed villain ... maybe Validus!! or a hero from the past ... like the 80s past .... not contemporary.

i tried to make a diverse team with regards to gender, aliens, and ethnicities. but it turned out to kinda exclude the adventure era members slightly. and i preferred Computo to Quislet and Kinetix to Tellus.

whatchu think? comments? or your own LSH?

Create Your Own Team - BIG SEVEN VILLAINS
#508691 12/16/10 10:05 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
thought of doing a BIG SEVEN VILLAINS to rival the big seven JLA that was going on a few years ago.

1. Lex Luthor puts himself in an Amazo body! he's tired of being kicked around.
2. Black Adam (better as a thunder god type with some weather control)
3. An evil Firestorm. how scary would that be ... he could scatter Supe's Kryptonian molecules to the wind.
4. Chemo. a smart chemo.
5. Parasite.
6. Shade the Changing Man. his suit can become your worst nightmare and he's straddled the line between good and evil before. like an evil empathic GL.
7. Brainiac (?) just added him cause he's a tech character and insanely powerful.

Re: Create Your Own Team - BIG SEVEN VILLAINS
#508692 12/16/10 10:07 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
parasite and luthor kinda overlap .... grrr. but they'd both be so badnass.

#508693 12/17/10 06:58 PM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
Originally posted by Power Boy:
thought of doing a BIG SEVEN VILLAINS to rival the big seven JLA that was going on a few years ago.
The problem being, that the JLA don't all have great villains (with Aquaman, Batman, etc. not having a lot of villains well-suited to team work, IMO). Between Lex, Parasite and Brainiac, you've got three Superman villains there, and even a Captain Marvel/Shazam foe! Also, not enough girls!

For the 'evil trinity,' I'd go with;

1. Deathstroke (the anti-Batman, yes, he's not technically a Batman villain, being more of a Teen Titans villain, but he can fill the 'Batman' role on an evil team better than the Joker would! Barring Slade, there's also Prometheus, who fills that sort of role.)

2. Parasite (both Luthor and Brainiac, IMO, are overused, and I don't like the idea of either of them on an actual team, so he's the anti-Superman, and he deserves a little more respect than he's gotten of late, jobbing to Conal recently, when he's about a thousand times scarier than that old bald dude who gets all the movies.)

3. Circe (the anti-Wonder Woman, although, barring a speedster, the Cheetah could work, and even Giganta has potential.)

Which leaves us with;
4. (anti-Green Lantern)
5. (anti-Flash)
6. (anti-Martian Manhunter)
7. (anti-Aquaman)

Sinestro, Atrocitus, etc. seem unlikely to join teams at this point, having their own teams. Someone like Hector Hammond or even some lesser-seen (lately) GL villains, like the Tattooed Man or the Shadow Thief, could fill the anti-GL slot.

Gorilla Grodd is the only seriously badass Flash rogue, IMO. I've got an unwholesome love for the Mirror Master, but he'd be wasted on this team. An evil speedster could work as well, but that's too derivative, IMO. If I wanted this evil ALL-GIRL GROUP to just be carbon copies, it would be all 'Bizarro, Catman, Sinestro.'

Does Martian Manhunter even *have* a rogues gallery? 'Random White Martian' doesn't really cut it, for a group like this. Maybe Black Adam can fit here... Or something even more out-there, like an evil version of Jason Blood & the demon Etrigan! The team is a bit heavy on the beef, so perhaps this random villain can be a villain-ess.

And Mr. Dances-With-Dolphins. Black Manta is not even a little bit suitable for a group like this, his token appearances in the Legion of Doom notwithstanding. Ocean Master, when he has magical powers, doesn't suck, although he and Circe would be too much magical power in one team (although, if the Cheetah or Giganta are used instead, he'd be the 'mage' of the group). Perhaps here is the perfect place for that smart Chemo? Who better to be the 'anti-Aquaman' than a sentient chemical spill?

#508694 12/19/10 10:54 PM
Trap Timer
Trap Timer
An initial stab...

1) Ultra-Humanite
2) Ra's Al-Ghul
3) Queen Bee
4) Invisible Destroyer
5) Clock King
6) The Shark
7) Despero

#508695 12/20/10 02:30 AM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
Ultra Humanite! good one. also could take the body of someone super strong or powerful. I thought the Queen Bee would be good too.

Invisible Destroyer sounds cool, i don't know him personally.

'As a being of pure energy, the invisible destroyer was almost omnipotent, appearing and disappearing at will and capable of producing incredibly powerful energy bolts from his fingertips.'

definite plus there. he would actually be good to take out the Flash as a being of pure energy.

If i did a tit for tat big 7 villains I would do it based on who would really drive the emotional knife in our heros.

(another problem with a typical supes vs. lex, wonder woman vs. cheetah, bats vs. the joker is we've seen the heros kick their butts time and time again for decades)

something like ....

1. Superman - Zod
2. Wonder Woman - Ares
3. Batman - Catwoman (always thought she threw off bats even though I really like her as an anti hero .... maybe Ra's al Ghul instead)
4. Flash - Professor Zoom (He killed his bride!)
5. Green Lantern - Star Saphire
6. Aquaman - Ocean Master
7. J'onn J'onzz - Despero

I would say Despero is J'onn's rogue now.

#508696 12/20/10 03:12 AM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
Ooh, Ultra-Humanite, Queen Bee and Despero are all potentially cool choices!

Given the new Batman-through-the-ages stuff that's happened since Darkseid shot him into the past, it would have been a logical progression for him to have fought Vandal Savage, throughout the shadowy parts of human history, forever foiling his plots, and for them to be new arch-nemeses.

#508697 12/20/10 04:31 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
that sounds like a graphic novel waiting to happen.

#508698 12/20/10 06:03 PM
Trap Timer
Trap Timer
Here's a little of what I was thinking with my choices:

1) I've always wanted to see UH reinstated as a major Supes foe. The best Supes stories are the ones in which the villain can potentially deceive/outsmart him, rather than someone who just tries to outpunch him.

2) The thing about Batman is that he's someone who has trained himself to be the ultimate crimefighter. So, I wanted to match him against someone who was kind of the ultimate criminal. A lunatic like the Joker didn't really seem to work. Among his rogue's gallery, Ra's seemed the most like the Moriarty to Batman's Holmes.

3) Wonder Woman is from an island of women and comes to Man's world to help promote peace. So I thought I'd match her with a matriarch from another world who tries to enslave outsiders. Hence Queen Bee.

4) Invisible Destroyer was, as I recall, GL's first villain, and he's never made a comeback. It seems like it's about time. Definitely a powerhouse.

5) I wanted someone who would be an interesting challenge for a super-speedster, without using another super-speedster. So, what about someone who is a master of using time to his advantage? I was thinking of Batman: The Animated Series portrayal of the Clock King. As far as actual Flash villains, I think the Turtle could probably be used to similar effect, but I've never read anything with him

6) I looked at a list of Aquaman villains and, you know what, the Shark is *really* scary. So I picked him.

7) J'Onn really doesn't seem to have any interesting villains of his own, but Despero was one of the first JLA villains, and seemed to be a nice match, so...

Create Your Own Team - BIRDS OF PREY
#508699 11/13/11 09:44 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
So I think EDE nailed the previous one ^

... and I've been catching up on a lot of Birds of Prey to see what the hype was about.

I thought of a way to go with it. (not so much different)

I'm feeling loyal to Oracle/Batgirl so let me just pretend the concept dosn't work without her.

I'd start with the semi-retired JLA members of the satellite era. Ladies Babs knows from her superhero days.

1. Oracle
2. Black Canary
3. Hawkgirl

(3.5, 3.6 would be Firehawk and Zatanna - semi regular guest stars)

4. I'd give oracle an assistant. Maybe someone who used to work at star labs. I always liked Dr. Janet Kylburn. The BOP needs a lot of weapons and tech for just poor Babs. And Dr. Kylburn won't turn into Rampage.

5. I'd also think about getting Babs a major domo/ body guard/ like the Red Tornado.

6. Tons of guest stars from the JLA days.
Supergirl, Vixen ...

Another person I'd really like to see incorporated is the Black Orchid.

Re: Create Your Own Team - BIRDS OF PREY
#508700 11/13/11 10:12 PM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
A little Donna Troy in there for good measure.

Re: Create Your Own Team - JUSTICE LEAGUE
#508701 11/14/11 05:48 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Not a Marvel fan, so I'll stick to DC. I like the all-female teams, so...

JLA:

1. Dr. Light (criminally underused)
2. Wonder Woman
3. Black Canary
4. Vixen
5. Fire
6. Ice

Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I was trying to think of a team that would be completely at odds with one another but could still get things done:

Wonder Woman
Spy-Smasher (from BOP)
Batwoman
Starfire
Zatanna
Dr. Light

They're kind of more geared to the grandiose than BoP, which already kind of does exactly this premise in the DCU for spy / mystery related stuff.
I love this one. Lots of drama potential here!

Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:

An Ryd (Ultra Girl)

[Linked Image]

Zera Vultan (Erg-2)

[Linked Image]
And I like this one, too. Maybe An and Zera could go head-to-head versus Tinya and Dawnstar.

Page 2 of 15 1 2 3 4 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,012
Posts1,044,319
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Disdemona
Disdemona
Fort McMurray, AB
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star