Roll Call
0 members (), 23 Murran Spies, and 0 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by thoth lad - 03/29/24 03:38 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by idle - 03/28/24 08:46 PM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by stile86 - 03/28/24 07:59 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by stile86 - 03/28/24 07:57 PM
Legion Trivia 6
by stile86 - 03/28/24 07:56 PM
Kill This Thread XLIX - We're Getting Old
by Ann Hebistand - 03/28/24 05:28 PM
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Ann Hebistand - 03/28/24 05:24 PM
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added ALEK ARCANE 4 February*
by Invisible Brainiac - 03/28/24 11:42 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
AARRGHH!!
#613526 11/20/03 07:40 AM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
I just read where DC is going to put out a TPB of the Smallville comic book and yet we have nothing for the Legion. Nothing! Hell, even Green Arrow and Gotham Central are getting collections along with one for Batgirl. Batgirl! That title sells a few hundred (if that) more copies than the Legion.

What do we have to do to get The Legion collected? Even if the don't want to collect Lost or Worlds they can start bundling the current series.

mad mad mad

Re: AARRGHH!!
#613527 11/20/03 07:58 AM
Pov Offline
Don't Stop Peelieving
Don't Stop Peelieving
mad frown mad frown mad

This does indeed suck, Scott. :sugyn:

(See, Gary? laugh A Sugyn graemlin would ROCK right there! lol )

"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me
#613528 11/20/03 09:48 AM
#deleteFacebook
#deleteFacebook
Originally posted by Lightning Lad:
I just read where DC is going to put out a TPB of the Smallville comic book and yet we have nothing for the Legion. Nothing! Hell, even Green Arrow and Gotham Central are getting collections along with one for Batgirl. Batgirl! That title sells a few hundred (if that) more copies than the Legion.
Actually, not "nothing," just "nothing that hasn't been collected already." Beginning of Tommorrow's getting rereleased.

What do we have to do to get The Legion collected? Even if the don't want to collect Lost or Worlds they can start bundling the current series.
I wouldn't actually want them to collect Worlds seperately from the Legion issues anyway - its all setup.

I'd put the 6 backup in with any LotDammed/Widening Rifts TPB, LW1 (both stories) in with Terra Incognita, the leads from 4 & 6 and the backup from 5 in with the Computo arc, the 5 lead and 3 & 4 backups in with Dream Crime and the 2 lead (and backup, if you really wanted) in with Foundations.

My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War .
#613529 11/21/03 06:14 AM
S
Stu Offline
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
S
Bizarre, truly. I didn't think the Smallville book was that popular -- I've been collecting it, but mostly because I'm a fan of the show.

Maybe they think they can mass-market it to people who like the show but who don't regularly read comics, and then draw them into comics that way...

#613530 11/21/03 06:31 AM
Time Trapper
OP Offline
Time Trapper
Originally posted by STU:
[b] I just read where DC is going to put out a TPB of the Smallville comic book and yet we have nothing for the Legion. Nothing! Hell, even Green Arrow and Gotham Central are getting collections along with one for Batgirl. Batgirl! That title sells a few hundred (if that) more copies than the Legion.
Bizarre, truly. I didn't think the Smallville book was that popular -- I've been collecting it, but mostly because I'm a fan of the show.

Maybe they think they can mass-market it to people who like the show but who don't regularly read comics, and then draw them into comics that way... [/b]
I picked up the first issue, before it offically became a series, and was kinda disappointed. I do love the show but the book just didn't do it for me. But in TPB I might pick it up.

Still, I WANT MY LEGION TPB'S! And its not like I don't already own the issues. I just like the TPB's for re-reading.

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,012
Posts1,044,307
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
KidMarvel (Bunny)
KidMarvel (Bunny)
Newcastle Australia