*beep*

"Bob?"

"Yes 'dash? This better be important, I'm having a facial."

"It's Mr. Randolph sir. Yellow Kid's having a bit of a snit I'm afraid."

*sigh*
"Allright, put him through."

"Bob! The Legionnaires are revolting!"

"Billy, are you deliberately giving me a straight line?"

"No no. Not at all, I mean the old leader Kid Prime and some of his cronies are trying to use thie Dark Priestess/Faraway Lad storyline to seize power!"

"Oh. Well, tell me how do you want to handle this Bill? An attack on the clubhouse or with legal wrangling? I have Dun and Bradstreet, Brooks and Dunn on speed dial as well as that handsome Daxamite Orderly you sent over this morning. Sorry Billy, the Daxamite doctors weren't interested in the anti-lead formula but this strapping specimen showed up and said you sent him over for an outfit."

"Good, good. That boy ought to have some REAL power. Think of a name for him will you?"

"Oh I've got a name for him *sigh*"

-silence- :rollseyes:

"None of that now Bob. There's work to be done. Find the remaining members of the Red Army and get Hunk Lad (or whatever you're going to call him) ready. The LMB may be turning on me and I have to be prepared for a battle. there's already a maniac running the streets with a great mucking sword and Kid Prime has filed some kind of charges against me. It's all falling apart!"

"Calm down YK. We'll sort this out I promise. Habardasher Lad just about has his costume ready and I'll be in touch with Guido in just a minute."

"Thanks Bob, you're a dear. I feel so much better now. I'm so glad to know you're always there for me."

"Hey. What's that's what big green queens are for. Go get 'em tiger."

-click-

I'm too sexy for my shirt.