Note: The events in this RPG thread take place after the events of The Quest for Eternity: Diamonds, Dignity and Divinity.

"The Unknown Club was created by Yvonne Butler in the late 2800s with hopes of providing a source of income for her family in Fawcett City. What started as one club has morphed into an empire which owns a large amount of clubs, bars, and some more upper-scale joints. There are rumors that the wealthiest clients are invited to an sub-organization based on Chinese Checkers."- Fawcett City Tourism Bureau

Emily Sivana looked down at the invitation, trying to find the location of this place called "The Unknown World Club". She had apparently inherited a membership and wanted to see what this place was about. There was a phone number on the flyer, and when she called it all she could hear was the dial tone. She was about to give up and go home when she saw Sebastian Sage. She waved to him, and crossed the street to talk to her.

"What are you doing here?" She asked.

He answered, "I've been invited to some sort of club. This is where it should be according to the map...wait I think I see another LMB member."

Last edited by Emily Sivana; 01/30/13 10:57 PM.

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb