I am developing Darkseid for my Legion of Super-Heroes Rpg and I must confess I know almost nothing about him. I know his basic New God background and that is easy enough to acquire off the internet. I am lacking in his abilities....both skills and powers.

1. What sort of skills does he have? Would he have virtually all types of education skills such as:

Languages: Which ones would be know?

Business Knowledge: What types of things would be know...slavery...manufacturing...mining...weapons (buying and selling)....others?

What type of academics such as anthropology, archeology, geography, history, mythology, paleontology, philosophy, psychology, sociology, theology? Everything?

Computers: Everything to do with them? Both ancient and those of his level of advancement? How would the Legion computer technology work for him? Easy, hard?

Sciences: Bio Chemistry, Cloning, Cyrogenics, Animalia, Botany, Biology, Entomology, Geology, Marine Geology, Chemistry, Geophysics, Weather Science, First Aid, Medicine, surgery, Agriculture, Conservation, Dimensions, Time Travel?

Others?

2. What can you tell me about his powers?

3. I have him listed as having an Intellect as Unearthly/14 and the game scale ranges from Sub-Feeble/0 to Infinite/25. In the DC Game they list him as having the same Intelligence as Batman...both at 8. They list Superman at 2 (which seems weird to me).

They list Darkseid as having a Strength of 18 while Wonder Woman has a 16 and Superman has a 19.

His Stamina is a 19 while Superman and Wonder Woman have a 14.

His Dexterity is the same as Superman, listed at a 2. Wonder Woman has a Dexterity of 8.

4. Finally as one of the New Gods, what powers or abilities does he possess that all the other gods would?

Last edited by Phantom Girl; 12/13/14 07:07 AM.

I have lived for the Legion and one day I shall die for the Legion.