Roll Call
0 members (), 7 Murran Spies, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread XLIX - We're Getting Old
by thoth lad - 03/27/24 05:03 PM
So, what are you listening to?
by Gaseous Lad - 03/27/24 04:21 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by idle - 03/27/24 10:23 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by thoth lad - 03/27/24 10:17 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by thoth lad - 03/27/24 10:15 AM
Share more completely random things!
by thoth lad - 03/27/24 10:15 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 03/27/24 07:41 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Re: Legion Worlds Four (updated 10 February)
Harbinger #921905 02/10/17 01:11 PM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
I like the aftermath of Lexikon's fight and the Legionnaires' confusion when confronted with a violent culture like that smile

HMMM Atom Girl seemed to pop up at a very convenient moment! I hope she's not the traitor, I like her! I like everyone actually, hopefully this traitor business is a Dream Girl-esque misinterpretation of events wink

Also I wonder how much Lexikon's reaction was legitimate sorrow for going too far and how much was for her teammates' benefit? I am guessing we'll see some discussion come up there at some stage!

I am not counting Harmonia out for the count just yet...looking forward to seeing what happens next!

Re: Legion Worlds Four (updated 10 February)
Harbinger #922128 02/17/17 03:36 AM
Deputy
Deputy
Harbinger we've got some great stuff going on here.

Harmonia dying! what? i don't think she's gone that easily. she's an elemental. considering i've never really liked her until you started using her i do hope she's ok.

Morlo is sneaky with that device calling to his son. Death boy poor death boy. i had hoped he would have become useful to the team and maybe joined some how.

I agree i hope Atom Girl isn't the traitor.

i hope Retro got to Brainy in time and i think this has something to do with Lallor. But we'lll see.

the sense of apprehension you created with the team not understanding such a war like culture was really well done. i could understand that and then Lexicon just every the regal princess. i still want to see more of her.
i half expected them to say she was now required to stay and join them. lol

Can't wait for more Harbinger.

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Re: Legion Worlds Four (update7 March)
Harbinger #923110 03/07/17 07:55 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Harmonia – Senior Team member, Professor Harmonia Li of Earth, manipulation of the natural environment
Comet Queen - Grava of Extal colony, spaceflight, comet gas extrusion
Chemical Kid - Hadru Jamik of Phlon, catalyzes chemical reactions
Thirteen – Dann Hortra of Naltor, line of sight probability manipulation
Starkling – telepathic swarm-being composed of indestructible ball bearing sized components
Comet King - Drinchnar Lamment of Extal colony, spaceflight, comet gas extrusion

Dr Noah Kabbo - Spy – Legion World Counsellor – Heightened awareness and limited telepathy
Loutrahim Mango - ‘Death Boy’ - Professor Li’s laboratory assistant, exemplary bio-chemist, sweat activated palm neuro-toxic secretions

Dr Kabbo smashed the TP amp heavily onto the floor, cracking it open and kicked the contents scattering them across the floor before he dived across to Harmonia.

Loutrahim had fallen onto his knees beside her and was screaming in anguish. Noah Kabbo could feel his mental pain but ignored it as best he could as he examined the fallen elemental.

"Hadru! Get in here now!" he shouted as he knelt down over Harmonia. Her breathing was laboured and her body twitched. Her eyes were focussed onto a distant point, tears already streaming from the sides of her eyes. Her hands clenched and unclenched spasmodically. He tried to ease her pain but it was intolerable.

"HADRU! NOW!" Noah Kabbo roared over his shoulder. He reached for the medi-pouch on his belt but his fingers were shaking so he couldn't grip it properly.

"Ohh gods... my head! What's happening... WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME? my head!" Loutrahim slumped onto the floor clutching his head between his hands, his pain and terror causing him to wet himself involuntarily as he slid onto the concrete.

Outside the laboratory there were increasingly violent sounds as the mass of Chemoids had almost reached the Legionnaires, despite the noxious gasses in their way generated by the Comets, the slowing of their metabolisms by Chemical Kid, and the random incidents Thirteen had generated against them. The four Legionnaires, for all their abilities, were quite simply outnumbered.

Dr Kabbo looked around him, they were trapped and it appeared Mantis Morlo had not wanted them to get out alive. The man's hatred must run deep that he could manipulate his child like this... Taking one final deep breath to help clear his head of the insessant ringing the Legion's counsellor made a decision that ultimately saved all of their lives. He held his flight ring up to his mouth and said:

"Henry, urgent transport needed, straight to Medi-bay One. Alert Dox we need him. Priority Alpha. Now Henry, now!"

Legion Worlds NINE - wait, there's even more ongoing amazing adventures? Yup, and you'll only find them in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.
Re: Legion Worlds Four (updated 7 March)
Harbinger #923111 03/07/17 07:57 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Titan meditated.

The tall telepath had been in his darkened room for two hours preparing for the coming visit. Professor Aven was due to arrive in minutes after Nasir had contacted them to explain his recent behaviour. The young Titanian was desperate for help and so had contacted his former mentor for advice. Professor Aven had agreed that his former pupil needed his help. Nasir had arranged for Henry to teleport the Titanian professor directly to the Legionnaire's quarters.

The honey and violet warp swirled into existence and Professor Aven stepped through.

"Nasir, it's good to see you. I don't believe I'll ever get used to these warps, they are quite... Fascinating." Professor Aven smiled. Nasir N'Cube smiled wearily back as he approached the older man. They shook hands before Titan led them over to a seating area.

As was custom, Nasir waited until his ex-tutor was seated before taking his place opposite. They both smiled once more at each other before they closed their eyes and began to open up their minds and share their thoughts.

Further along the same corridor, in the quarters of the young mystic Glorith an argument was just beginning.

"I do understand Glorith, but she's being stubborn and we're supposed to be a team. You gotta talk to her!" Dragonmage had raised his voice in frustration. He didn't want to mention the Eternal Jade Dragon had sent him to do this, it's wisdom guiding him to intervene in the recent argument between Invisible Kid and his sister Danielle. It was only the third time that the dragon had intervened directly since Xao had agreed to be it's host...

"No Xao, she doesn't want her brother near her. She's my friend...."

"So's Jaques, come on G. This is stupid, she knows he only wants her to be safe.... We all know that. He was just an idiot about it."

"He embarrassed her, bullied her Xao, and I agree with Danielle. I will not help him"

"We're a team. A family..."

"I have never known my family so would not know about that." Glorith said sharply.

Xao could feel the immense mind of the Eternal Dragon push in his head. It was concerned about this situation, its ancient understanding of the intricacies of the threads of fate were so far beyond the young magic user it had as a host. Xao Jin had always felt this knowledge in the back of his mind... Like his shadow behind him it was always there but he took little notice of it. But this time the Jade Dragon had whispered its needs and Xao had ran to fulfil them. And still it did not appear that the young Dragonmage was accomplishing the goal he had been set.

The next words out of Xao's mouth were a voice not his own, a voice that could twist the firmament with its strength of will were it to want to.

"Your team are to be tested as never before young Sorceress. If you truly value your friends here you will reconsider your position to ensure your technopathic friend and her stealthy brother are reunited. The future of the planetary alliance that spins peace and knowledge through the eternal void depends upon them being close at this point in time. They have a role to fulfil in the coming battle that must not be stopped due to petty squabbles."

Gloriths eyes widened and her breath caught. "I... You... " Glorith knelt befor Xao and bowed her head in reverence as an understanding of what had just spoken struck her.

"Glorith... you must assist us in this task. There are dark and ignorant forces in place that will test you and your colleagues beyond what you have experienced before. I appeal to your intelligence and heart, and thank you for your assistance with this matter." the voice was soft, considered, but held a power that terrified the young mystic from Zerox.

"Of course... I will do everything within my power to help the team..." her voice was firm again as she started to stand.

"Glorith...? What you doing down there?" Xao 's voice had returned to normal. He reached out a hand to help her stand.

"My apologies Xao... You are correct, I will speak with Danielle immediately."

"Uh... Yeah, thanks." Xao knew he had missed something though was afraid to ask.

"I offer apologies too Xao, in future I will treat your concerns with more consideration."

"Sure...."

The two mystics left the apartment to find Danielle Foccart.

Two hundred metres away, in the apartment of Monica Sade:

"Troy... Stop it!" She had her hands over her ears as she shouted.

Her partner, the sonic manipulator know as Tyroc, squirmed on her bed. As his fingers gripped into her sheets a high pitched scream emitted from his mouth. He had been resting after a shift on Legion World Two when he had suddenly gasped and started to emit the ear piercing howl.

Sade frowned for a second before pulling one of her guns from a nearby cabinet. She flinched as the volume increased and Tyroc's howl drove painful spikes of sound into her. She checked the setting was at its lowest and fired, stunning him unconscious. He immediately fell still and, thankfully, silent.

"Florgg's sake.... Troy, what the hell was that?" she said into the silence.

She checked his pulse at his throat - it raced, and held the back of her hand against his forehead. He burned with a fever. As she brought her hand up to use the flight ring comms to call the medi-bay he started to wake up.

"Troy... Are you okay? What the hell was that?"

"I dunno Monica... I... it's Marzal, it must be. We've gotta get there and figure out why I lost control like that. my power comes from there so... There must be a problem..." he started to sit up but before he could turn around to get off the bed she placed a strong hand on his shoulder.

"Not 'til you get checked out by Kent. Or I'll shoot you agin." she smiled mischievously as she spoke.

"...okay... Though we need to check it out afterwards. My abilities... if they're going berserk then it's gotta be 'cause there's somet'ing wrong in Marzal."

"Okay darlin', but first things first..."

"Did you just call me darling? Jeez, I must need help." he gave a throaty laugh as he lay back down, obviously exhausted.

Legion Worlds NINE - wait, there's even more ongoing amazing adventures? Yup, and you'll only find them in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.
Harbinger #923112 03/07/17 07:58 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Power Boy, Gravity Kid and Sister Eclipse were sat at the back of a 29th century retro-designed restaurant with thier alternate dimension guest Cosmic Kid chatting about their down time trip to Earth.

"Poor Babbage..." Sister Eclipse started, her colleagues started to laugh. Zoe Saugin, Marya Pai and Jenni Ognats had taken the Robotican under their wing to try to initiate him into the pleasures of shopping. They had bough a range of sashes, belts, cloaks and jewellery to decorate the stark blockiness of the large orange AI construct. Babbage had shown surprising interest in the process initially though had slowly grown impatient by their fussing... Which had made the three young women laugh more and insist on more and more outrageous additions to the clothing they wanted Babbage to try on.

Sister Eclipse had shown her disinterest and politely disengaged from them when her three new friends tried to turn their attentions to her clothes. She had suggested a meal instead and Tel, Jed and Po had all agreed quickly to join her while they waited for their colleagues.

Sister Eclipse was explaining her understanding of, as she saw it, the unnecessary urges towards materialism as exhibited by youths when Tel interrupted.

"Hang on a sec.... Sorry Sister but we gotta see this..." he had been gazing at a family in another booth and had spotted something on their table top holo. He reached across the table to slap his hand onto the holo-control.

the three Legionnaires and the young man from the alternate reality all focussed on the holo that sprang into the air before them.

A young Indian woman with exotic jewellery entwined in her braided hair...

"Hot zone breaking news!" a deep mans voice proclaimed before the woman presenter started to speak.

"Harmonia Li, the former professor of Temporal Physics turned sneaky Legionnaire has only just survived her attempted murder on Venus... And just wait until you hear the twist...."

"This is Gundi Avanjahar with the latest celebrity news and I promise you this one is a shocker! Hang onto something bolted down as what we're about to show you will send you into orbit. We've had reports that the Legionnaires were on an unknown mission to the Seven City Dome on Venus led by Harmonia Li. For those of you who have been hiding in a Baluarlian mine for the last two cycles, she is the mysterious new Legionnaire that you, our clever and loyal viewers, voted The Least Trustable Legionnaire in a poll earlier this month. Anyway. just an hour ago we received this footage showing sneaky Li was savagely attacked and almost died at the hands of her assistant, Loutrahim Mango, also known as the Death Boy. Well, he certainly tried to live up to his rather macabre moniker."

The holo changed to show Loutrahim Mango reach towards Harmonia Li's hand and the ancient elemental collapse onto the ground.

"It does make you wonder who all these new Legionnaires and staff are now the former Terran heroes have hidden themselves away on the Dark Circle Planetoid above Saturn, doesn't it? Can we trust them anymore? Do we want to? And will they be running amok again soon on our planets and attacking civilians alongside their own teammates? We'll keep you informed as more news reaches us."

Power Boy held his flight ring to his mouth and started to speak. "Jenni... We got problems at the base, sorry but we gotta get back there right now. Don't take any excuses from Zoe or Marya. I'm going to call Henry to warp us out." by the time Power Boy had finished the sentence Gravity Kid had rushed over to the robowaitress to pay their bill and was signalling for the others to leave.

Harbinger #923158 03/07/17 04:31 PM
More Polyanna than Poison Ivy
Yay, more chapters!

I'll dive right into them around 8 o'clock, and comment accordingly.

Read LEGIONS OF 7 WORLDS in the Bits forum:

Retroboot (Earth-7.5) Arc 1 (COMPLETED)

Retroboot (Earth-7.5) Arc 2 (WORK IN PROGRESS)

"Don't look for role models, girls, BE the role model."

- Legion World member HARBINGER
Harbinger #923168 03/07/17 05:53 PM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
I'm glad Harmonia's not dead....developments with Dragonmage and Tyroc are very interesting too! I like that Sade shot him, seems the kind of pragmatic response that some Legionnaires would have a lot of internal conflict over so it's a really good shorthand way of showing characterisation.

I actually really liked the bit with the celeb gossip lady at the end - that part of the Legion's lives is something that doesn't get touched on a lot but it must be super annoying having that type of media presence constantly just waiting for a chance to dig the claws in!

Harbinger #923174 03/07/17 07:20 PM
So Harmonia's not dead? All very well, but please don't pull a Claremont and have her say, "I got better." eek scream wink grin

The sequence with Glorith & Xao was interesting and intriguing. I'm very excited to see where you go with these two, and the prophecy.

Like Raz, I enjoyed the media coverage sequence, because although at first I was horrified at the thought that celeb-obsessions would continue into the 3000s, it then occurred to me that, like so many other things, it's cyclical. And it can certainly be fun to parody -- you certainly seem to have enjoyed writing that sequence.

Sorry to say that the stuff with the Chemoids, and with Tyroc & Monica, didn't really float my boat. The former was a bit too monster-movie clichéd for me, and I felt the latter might have worked better with a couple more expository sentences to put it in context for readers coming into their situation "cold," such as me.

The shopping sequence was cute, but, like the scenes I mentioned in the last paragraph, I had trouble putting it in context as I hadn't previously read any stories with Sister Eclipse (I assume she's an original creation of yours, but I know I may be wrong.)

Harbinger #923179 03/07/17 09:30 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Wow, so she's not dead. I'm happy because I do like Harmonia. I liked how you used a new way to alert us and the team to her survival i liked it because that report brings up some good questions and maybe some foreshadowing of things to come. Have the Legion become to big and sequestered themselves to much? do they need to more open or maybe even put a presence back on earth to regain some trust?

Something else else's coming for the Legion and Dragonmage's jade dragon must be powerful if Glortih bows instantly like that. Danielle and IK to the rescue... i can't wait to see that. this prophecy is very intriguing indeed.
I also liked how you described the jade dragon and how its always at Dragonmage's periphery but there always. idk it just seemed very poetic to me.

Great job Kabbo! for his first field mission he did well and made the right call.
Tyroc's powers out of wack...hmm trip to Marazl! i don't think i've seen much of this world, so i'm looking forward to seeing where that goes.

Can't wait for more!

Last edited by Omni; 03/07/17 09:35 PM.

Re: Legion Worlds Four (updated 12 March)
Harbinger #923397 03/12/17 02:13 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Brainiac 5 had insisted both Harmonia Li and Loutrahim Mango be placed in stasis pods.

He had added these time-stopping vaults into the Legion World security system purely in case the team captured an opponent that couldn't be held by more conventional means. At the time it was only a periphery thought that they may have medicinal uses but at the present point Querl Dox was very grateful that he had built them at all.

Comet Queen was almost inconsolable as she watched her two comrades being loaded into the techno-tubes. Comet King had lugged Loutrahim into the tube without a word on Dox's order but his expression spoke for him; confused and angry. Dr Kabbo had placed Harmonia into her tube, the ancient elemental final stopping twitching in pain as the blue energy field covered her. Thirteen patted the Counsellor on the shoulder as a show of support as he stepped back.

<Her pain has stopped> Starkling reassured its teammates as it swarmed around Harmonia's stasis tank.

Chemical Kid stood frowning by Brainiac 5's side as they watched the readouts on a hard light screen. Other than Grava's sobbing no one spoke for several minutes.

"There... With Harmonia's natural regenerative ability and her flight rings medi-app dealing with the damage we can focus on the toxin itself. That's the prime protein Hadru... neutralise it." Querl pointed to the screen. Chemical Kid nodded and closed his eyes as he took a deep breath. Reaching out towards the stasis pod holding Harmonia the young Phlonite's fingers glowed as his abilities started to work.

"What 'bout the l'il death bug? He din't know what he was doing' there, like total brain blasted..." Comet King held Grava with one arm tenderly around her shoulder as he asked.

""He definitely wasn't in control back there. There was a Titanet Amp broadcasting directly to him, that drove him to act like that." Noah Kabbo added.

"Yes... Loutrahim will be safe for now. Professor Aven is on Legion World currently and should be free in an hour or so. We will request assistance then. Until then Harmonia's life is in danger so we shall prioritise that." Brainiac 5 sounded vaguely disinterested as he replied though no one challenged him.

"Could I help at all?" Thirteen asked.

"Can you influence molecular structures?" Brainiac 5's question was said in such a tone that it did not need answering.

For many long minutes the team stood around the medi-bay waiting for a change to the read outs. None of the team wanted to leave, though other than Chemical Kid, they all felt powerless to help. There was a slow rise in a few of the displays but despite Hadru and Querl's efforts they all knew that Harmonia Li was still at risk.

"Guys... You were on the news... What happened?" Jenni Ognats blurted as she sped into the medi-bay.

"Pardon?" Brainiac 5 turned towards her with a serious expression.

"Hot Zone showed a holo of Death Boy attacking Harmonia, we saw it on Earth."

"How did they get the footage?" Thirteen asked, "We were in Loutrahim's old lab, there weren't any security cams...."

"Enough... Hadru, Starkling, please remain. The rest of you can get out now. Dr Kabbo, if you can contact Professor Aven and ask him to come down here when he's ready please."

Grava complained but left with Comet King's arm still around her shoulder.

Power Boy, Sister Eclipse and Cosmic Kid rushed up to Comet Queen, Thirteen, XS and Comet King in the corridor approaching from the medi-bay.

"Grava! What happened, are you okay?"

"Jed!" she flew towards her friend and wrapped her arms around him.

"Hey... It's okay darlin', it's okay..." Jed said soothingly. Sister Eclipse put a hand gently on her shoulder.

Cosmic Kid hugged XS as their teammates spoke.

"Hey big boy, where's your gravitious husband?" Comet King said. He looked unhappy that the gentle purple skinned young man was hugging his girlfriend.

"Oh Tel's flew off to the monitor board to check on everyone else. He's real paranoid sometimes..."

"He's not wrong Jed, this time anyway." Thirteen said. The Naltorian had a serious expression as he continued, "We were set up... I doubt Loutrahim's father was ever there. It was a trap to drive the kid crazy and confine us in with him. The holo being released shows someone planned this to discrediting us."

"Hey, Bad Luck Brat.... Shoosh, eh? It was our fault f'r not checkin' it out first, like reconi-sensing it. Poor l'il Death Bug got mad at..."

"No, sorry, Drinchnar you're wrong. That was a set up. Someone drove him crazy with us stuck in there with him." Thirteen said strongly. "...but, yeah, you're right I guess as Harmonia and Loutrahim paid for our clumsiness. We gotta be more careful in future."

"Hey, we can't not go where we're needed... That's stupid. We all know the risks." XS interrupted.

"Guys, we're not gonna argue right now, okay? Let's wait to hear how they're doing before we go looking to blame someone... don't you agree?" although phrased as a question Jed's tone left them in no doubt that their conversation was ended.

Harbinger #923398 03/12/17 02:14 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Mysa Nal rarely smiled but when she did she could light up a room.

The Black Witch of Zerox was not known for such displays but her older sister had seen it many times years before when they were much younger and right now it was exactly what she needed. Mysa had appeared two hours earlier: she had brokered an arrangement with the Council of Snakes, the Thirteen Rain Gods and the Lords of Misrule to allow her half a Naltorian day - 13 hours - to leave her world as she was needed to act as midwife for her sisters impossible child. The price would be difficult to pay, when they each called in their debts for this rare act of support, but Mysa was more than prepared to face it, whatever it was.

Nura was breathing hard and trying to walk about her extraordinary satellite home while in some discomfort when a burst of flame announced her sisters arrival. Nura's contractions had started almost twelve hours before and had been slowly increasing in frequency and discomfort. The Naltorian precog was overjoyed to see her sister, knowing that it heralded her daughters birth.

Thom Kallor looked more distressed than his partner, the Xanthuian was clearly panicked. Mysa smiled sagely and with a flick of her fingers she gently magicked him into a more relaxed state. His parents were fussing around; it was only the second time they had met Mysa yet neither seemed too phased by her radically altered appearance. Instead, their concerns were entirely focussed on Nura and their soon to be born granddaughter. Mysa surprised herself by realising she rather liked them after Thom's father handed her a globe of sweetened caff and almost casually told her she would need all her strength if she was to help her sister.

For three hours Mysa encouraged her sister to walk back and fore, rubbed her lower back, gave her drinks of refreshing liquids and encouraged her to remember to breathe. For those three hours Nura complained, argued and swore like a Braalians trooper. Mira Kallor fussed, cleaned and generally ensured that everything would be in place when, finally, she would meet her son's first child.

Thom and his father tried to avoid all three women while looking busy.

Star Boy's mother had resigned herself to the fact that her granddaughter would be born on-board her sons satellite home without official medical support. She had expressed her dismay months before when Nura had told her that she would be having an entirely natural birth, with no drugs or technology, and her sister would be the only other person present at the actual event. Thom had shown his disapproval by stropping for a week afterwards. For all that he huffed he realised that since the Miracle Machine had negated both his and Nura's contraceptive implants and added its own -and possibly Tenzil Kem's - consciousness into the mix he accepted Nura would never have an ordinary pregnancy.

Still, no technology! Thom Kallor held his tongue, well aware that Nura was intelligent enough to fully understand the risks, and strong willed enough to not listen to any other opinion.

Nura remained happily dismissive of his attitude, until eventually she pointed out that Mysa would be there and, other than himself, there was no one in the entire universe that would ferociously ensure their child's and her safety. Thom passed this line of reasoning onto his parents, stressing Mysa's magical nature. His parents at least pretended to be relieved though he knew they were keeping their reservations to themselves.

Nura insisted that Thom take his parents to a lower level as she had foreseen their daughter would be with them in a hour. Her face was streaming with sweat and she gritted her teeth in obvious discomfort. Thom reassured Nura that he would be with her within a minute if she needed him. She gripped his arm with unusual force and told him bluntly to bugger off. He looked shocked for a second before bending over her and planting a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"Love you Nura."

"Love you too.... Now... go away... make... your parents... Some sweet tea..."

Mysa interrupted, "Thomas, leave now please, you must not be here." her voice carried an edge that she had kept hidden while around his parents though he knew she used as the ruler of the Sorcerer's World. He gave Nura one final kiss before turning and leading his parents to a lower level of their satellite home.

Harbinger #923399 03/12/17 02:14 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Several hours later.

Thom and Nura agreed on an official holo of the happy couple holding their new bundle of joy to release to sympathetic Nesfeeds while his mother held 'little Matti'. Nura had dismissed the bulk of their options as her hair was too flat or her smile looked strained - Thom had never felt more in love with her as he did at that exact moment and found himself crying while he laughed.

While the new parents bickered and laughed and the grandparents fussed Mysa floated around her sister's hi-tech home casually placing small objects of power in discrete places as she went, all the while creating an arcane symbol between them that would assist her family if they needed it. Her sister may have felt safe here, and indeed Mysa was impressed with the satellite, but the Black Witch was more than canny enough to know the winds of change could blow through any of their lives in a heartbeat.

Mysa Nal knew she was alone so with a word shut down the security feed to the room she was in. She had found herself in one of three rooms that were laid out as a Naltorian day lounge with a plush chaise-longue... Mysa smiled at the distant childhood memories that seeing this arrangement had brought back.

The spell she cast was simple in principle, a communication charm to link with the abstract spirit that had caused the newly born life... her niece... to exist.

She only had two hours left before the Lords Of Misrule's binding of Mordru would start to unravel so she needed to use her time wisely. Mysa Nal needed to know that the Miracle Machine's consciousness meant no harm. Nura had tried to reassure her sorcerous sister of this each time they had spoken over the last few months but as the ruler of Zerox Mysa Nal needed to find out for herself.

The air darkened and distant voices chanted; Mysa Nal felt a chill run along her spine...

...and she awoke several moments later unsure why she was laid crumpled on the thick rug.

A holo of Nura appeared in front of her holding Mathilda.

"Mysa... I think you just made Matti cry. You can't be doing that I'm afraid sweetie so come back up here and give your niece a hug, she needs to get to know her awesome aunt before she'll open up to you." Nura smiled with genuine warmth at her younger sister before the holo faded.

Mysa Nal gave a rueful grin, well aware that for all her mystical power there were forces in the universe that were far beyond hers and sometimes one must learn through humility before an opening would be given. The Miracle Machine was powered by a technology so ancient and terrifying that it went beyond either science or magic. Mysa raised her chin and summoned every ounce of poise and charm she could and climbed the stairs to the levels above; she had not meant to upset her niece or sister and would make sure they understood she only wanted a kind fate for them all.

One hour and thirty minutes later Thom's father gave the Black Witch a tight hug and gently kissed her cheek; his wife openly cried as she had said her goodbyes. Leaving her sister and family was proving to be more difficult than Mysa had imagined. The Thirteen Rain Gods, the Lords of Misrule and the Council of Snakes had not named their price for allowing this time away from her responsibilities though the Black Witch knew it would cost her dearly in the future. Well, it was a bargain she would keep, whatever it may be, again and again tenfold. Mathilda Nal-Kallor had a destiny more glorious than the stars that shone through the observatory satellite's viewing screens and the Black witch of Zerox was proud to welcome her into this tumultuous galaxy.

Nura handed her sister a small box and told her to open it whenever she needed cheering up. Mysa smiled, a rare warm smile, as she accepted it before handing Nura a plain silver ring saying they were to keep it close by Mathilda's side until she was old enough to wear it. The ring looked ancient and Nura understood without being told that the magicks it held would be beyond her comprehension though not beyond her daughter's.

Finally, Mysa asked everyone to step back as she needed a fire to travel home. With a casual wave of her hands a blaze erupted before them and without a backwards glance the Black witch, ruler of the Sorcerer's World stepped into it and was gone.

Harbinger #923400 03/12/17 02:23 PM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Hey Raz, FL and Omni, thanks for your continual support. Here are the three latest parts, hope you enjoy.

I'm pretty much swamped right now so it'll probably be a couple of weeks before I have time to post more so I'm leaving this on a happy note - Welcome to the Legion-verse Mathilda Nal-Kallor!

Raz - this is the only time I'll do this until the big reveal, but Atom Girl is definitely not the traitor.

FL - everyone came into the Tyroc storyline 'cold' as it's the start of another arc, this will be the first storyline of LW5, I was just preluding it. It is a mystery so I'm not giving too much away now, you'll have to wait to find out what is really happening.

Omni - you were the only one to realise just how sinister the media footage was, as Thirteen said above it looks very much like they were set up, there'll be more to come soon.

Thanks all,

C

Harbinger #923401 03/12/17 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by Harbinger
Hey Raz, FL and Omni, thanks for your continual support. Here are the three latest parts, hope you enjoy.

You're very welcome, Harbi, and I look forward to reading them after dinner, and commenting accordingly.

I'm pretty much swamped right now so it'll probably be a couple of weeks before I have time to post more so I'm leaving this on a happy note - Welcome to the Legion-verse Mathilda Nal-Kallor!

YAY! It's a GIRL! I mean, really, which Legionnaire is better suited to raise a girl than Nura? DreamGirl

FL - everyone came into the Tyroc storyline 'cold' as it's the start of another arc, this will be the first storyline of LW5, I was just preluding it. It is a mystery so I'm not giving too much away now, you'll have to wait to find out what is really happening.

Fair enough. And thanks for clarifying that.

Last edited by Fanfic Lady; 03/12/17 02:39 PM. Reason: Fixing a quote

Harbinger #923456 03/13/17 07:40 AM
Deputy
Deputy
I liked these last couple entries Harbinger.

Who is out to try and get the Legion discredited? The Dark Circle rising again from inside the government perhaps? Whatever it is i can't wait.

Thirteen is one smart person and I liked how he shut down Comet King without it turning into this huge thing. Same thing for Jed. he's becoming such a strong character under your guidance.

I liked how they all were so worried. I like seeing the new Legionnaires gelling as a family and team.

I really liked Nura's birth scene and totally had forgotten all about Nura and Thom's baby. I feel this story line is going to pick up soon. i wonder what ring that is?
It will be interesting to see how their child develops.

Take you time Harbinger but i still can't wait for more!!!

Harbinger #923460 03/13/17 07:52 AM
Sorry I wasn't able to read the new installments last night as I'd said I would. In brief, life happened. But once I've taken care of my e-mails and some other stuff, I'll come back a little while from now and read them and comment.

Harbinger #923482 03/13/17 01:36 PM
The first of the new installments was all-out powerful and disturbing, the latter not least in how it reflects the times in which we live right now.

But again, a bit of wit helps it go down easier. I got a healthy chuckle out of this exchange:

"Could I help at all?" Thirteen asked.

"Can you influence molecular structures?" Brainiac 5's question was said in such a tone that it did not need answering.

Love the next two installments even more, the sweet miracle of birth combined with the tart reality of delivering a baby. Nura's "Bugger off!" to a well-intentioned Thom was so real and so funny. And I still think you write Mysa better than anyone else. AND you actually made the Miracle Machine's powers interesting, intimidating, and even scary -- that in itself is a miracle! lol

Good show.

Harbinger #923536 03/14/17 06:12 AM
R
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
R
I can't believe it never occurred to me how the media would have gotten that footage! I guess I just figured in the future everywhere is under constant surveillance lol...I do quite like that Thirteen picked up on it!

Also the birth of Nura's baby was really well done, I like this take on Mysa and I don't think I've ever seen mention of Thom's parents (or seen anyone call him Thomas for that matter!)

Looking forward to seeing what comes next! smile

Harbinger #925919 04/15/17 10:15 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
I'm sorry it took me so long to read and reply Harbi. But as usual I regret not reading earlier!

Some excellent plot bits here. I am intrigued at the thought of a possible traitor

Lexikon's fight was excellently done, and you captured perfectly how different Tamaran and your new world are from most of the rest of the UP

I loved the world tour!

The Death Boy plot is also intriguing. Poor Loutrahim. and good catch having the Legionnaires wonder about the footage... how did that happen? looks like Morlo isn't done yet

Having Aven help Titan was a nice touch. Avec was a great Reboot character

as always, more more more please!

Harbinger #925920 04/15/17 10:15 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
and i forgot, birth of Nura's baby was intriguing. Loved how you wrote Mysa

Harbinger #927524 05/05/17 10:07 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Good will mission to visit the Rim Systems

Sun Boy – Deputy Leader, Dirk Morgna of Earth, generation of intense light and heat
Chameleon Boy – Espionage Squad leader, Reep Daggle of Durla, shape changer
Otaki - Bina Nawoti of Earth, mindsense
Lexikon - Princess Daheenisha of Tamara iv, enhanced speed, strength, durability, flight, omni-linguist
M’Windaji - Gahaji of Kiringyaga, super tracker, carries the Ruby of Life allowing tactile transformative magicks
Retro - Deen Toro of Ventura, limited reversal of personal timeline.
Atom Girl - Sylva Nrilsan of Imsk, can shrink herself to microscopic size

guest : Cassanda of Kiringyaga

Encyclopaedia Galactica - Kiringyaga was settled in 2613 by West Africans from Earth. This planetary population still use the settlers traditional language, in this case Swahili as their first language over Interlac. The planetary government is called the Congregation of Fathers and they observe a strict rule that no women are allowed to attend their meetings. The society has strong patriarchal views, that include unmarried women not being allowed to own land, keep staff or be educated formally beyond a certain point. This has caused tensions between the United Planets and Kiringyaga as female ambassadors from the UP have been denied access to any governmental assistance. The Congregation of Fathers have also banned all technology that was not included in the bubble arc crafts that brought the first settlers to this distant world - "the Time of the Last Flight". This can leave unwary travellers caught short when their possessions are removed and destroyed before they can set foot on the world. Despite these seeming cultural limitations the world has solid trade arrangements with nearby worlds, a healthy population and an incredibly low crime rate. The Legionnaire known as M'Windaji ('Hunter' in his native Swahili) was born and raised here.

Sun Boy piloted the Legion Cruiser into the docking bay of the large irregularly shaped satellite.

The team were aware that they would not be allowed to fly directly to the world below so out of respect for Gahaji and Cassanda they did not grumble or complain too loudly though there were a few sighs and dark glances towards the security personnel that waved them on board the immigration satellite. Sun Boy smiled the whole time, whistling a popular tune from the club circuit he often frequented while the head of operations swept into the room hastily pulling on a ceremonial cloak.

Atom Girl and Retro stood at the back of the group, both frustrated but aware that Dirk would not allow them to express it in any way that may embarrass the team.

"Heroic Legionnaires! Welcome to our humble estate... I am First Officer Frenkus and must ask you to give up technology that is prohibited before we can allow you..."

"No, sorry matey-bobs but this says differently." Dirk grinned as he held up his right hand and a hard light screen materialised out of his flight ring. "Ambassadorial status... We'll leave the cruiser behind as a mark of respect but our flight rings and all the rest comes with us. Okay dokes?"

"Ah..." the first officer was obviously alarmed and in a split second his demeanour went from friendly&#8203; officious to raging. "That old woman and the witch boy are Kiringyagi and as such..."

"The witch boy is called M'Windaji, as I'm sure you are aware, and is a Legionnaire so has full ambassadorial privileges and by extension so does his wife, the charming Cassanda. I mean no disrespect and would never dare presume to tell you how to run this...delightful place, but you are fully aware of our status and are very close to starting an interplanetary incident with your belligerence..."

"Dirk... Allow me please," Cassanda said, "You won't get a bribe Frenkus, these people have saved your life and everyone else in the galaxy a dozen times over so put your hands back in your pockets and just be grateful they'll share a room with you." the older woman kept her chin up and direct eye contact with the satellites first officer until he abruptly looked away.

"He definitely feels guilty about something." Otaki said to Retro.

"Go on... Get into the hopper and visit the planet. Don't stay too long though, being an ambassador doesn't make you popular."

"Neither does corruption." Chameleon Boy said in a low voice, "Regardless of the planet I've visitted a common theme I've found is their governments don't take kindly to minor officials acting inappropriately towards ambassadorial guests."

The Legionnaires were quickly shown through to a small Vikken class atmosphere hopper craft to be taken down to the planets surface. The junior officer that led them through the station had sweat on his brow and never quite made eye contact for the whole time he guided the team. Both Sun Boy and Cassanda thanked him loudly.

As they sat in the bucket seats Atom Girl pointed to a large screen that showed the view from the front cabin as they dived into the upper atmosphere, "Your world looks beautiful Gahaji, the sea is so blue... it looks divine down there."

"Don't let the view fool ya," he replied quietly, "... it ain't so pretty close up."

Harbinger #927525 05/05/17 10:07 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Cassanda was searching in her bag and with a loud "Aha!" pulled a necklace out. Beautifully crafted, it consisted of two strings of black beads with three large knots at the front.

"Your Mangal Sutra!" Gahaji exclaimed with a smile. He stood up and walked across to her to help his wife put the exquisite jewellery around her neck before turning to his colleagues to explain. "It's a symbolic gift from a husband to wife. The three granthis..." He pointed at the knots, "represent a man's intention, declaration of partnership, and commitment to his wife." He turned back towards Cassanda and bowed his head.

"I know you were never traditional but I thought if the crowds are out there... well you know what the Elders are like."

"Good idea!" He agreed seriously.

"How did you two.... y'know, well... end up married?" Retro said.

"Ruhandi... his grandfather, was a boy from my home village, known him since I was too small to walk. He was friends to my brothers. We were always close, more like siblings really. Anyways, my family married me to a trader... D'Manis... I was lucky, he was a decent man 'til the black rot took him."

"Black rot?" Atom girl leaned forward to ask.

"Lung and bone cancer. It spread so fast that he didn't stand a chance, he died only days after his prognosis came through. I had a standard year to dispose of all our belongings..." Cassanda lowered her head, hiding her eyes from the team, either in pain or shame.

"She can't own property. It's not a woman's right... it's an old law." Gahaji interjected darkly. His teammates all looked stunned though none said anything; they didn't need to as their expressions said what they felt.

"Gahaji, well... he was still under 18 so hadn't received a Government Control Bond Order, that all our hunters have... It's what stopped Ruhandi and I marrying all those years ago... Once a Hunter is bonded they do what the government says; work where they are told, marry whom they ae told... they become government property."

"All the M'Windaji have to register... There's maybe about half a dozen of us each generation of differing skill. It's a genetic thing, runs in families so they know who we are."

"...Gahaji was old enough to marry me. It meant I could keep D'Manis' properties as a married woman and as Dorothea... Ruhandi's wife... passed away nine years before, Ruhandi and I could finally be together as his family moved into the estate."

"Why couldn't you just marry Ruhandi?" Atom Girl said brightly.

"Then Gahaji wouldn't be married so would have to remain here when the Government bonded him... His skill is highly prized... Though not always respected. Once the bond is in place he'd never get off world. At least if he was married he could veto the bond. And it gave a plausible reason for his grandfather to live on my inherited estates. It was an elegant solution."

"Designed no doubt by an elegant lady, I'd bet." Sun Boy said with a grin as he indicated Cassanda.

"Donchu ever stop flirting?" Gahiji groaned as his team mates laughed.

The capitol city of NuRobi sat astride a major river delta. Elegent bridges spread across the waters in all direction out from the city centre.

As the hopper flew over the centre of the city the central government buildings flashed white in the sunshine, UP and the home world's flags all blew in the wind atop the sculptural towers on each side. The team could see a crowd gathered below, at least a couple of thousand people.

"Seems we were expected this time." Chameleon Boy said, with a tight smile towards Sun Boy. Dirk winked back.

Harbinger #927526 05/05/17 10:10 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
The crowds cheered loudly as the Legionnaires waved their hellos.

As the team made their way into the crowds the Kiringyaga security forces tried to keep the excited natives from getting too close.

Sun Boy was a the front, M'Windaji at his side with Cassanda just behind. The mass of people were screaming "Ga-Ha-Ji" and he looked as proud as any of his teammates had ever seen him. Behind them Otaki walked beside Chameleon Boy, smiling a tight smile and holding her head up. It was obvious that the young psychic was not enjoying being in the crowd. Lexikon flew overhead, spinning and twirling leaving a trail in the air for the crowd to point at. Retro and Atom Girl took up the rear, shaking hands and accepting gifts of flowers where they were offered.

The security force parted the crowd before the front of a palatial white building. Marble steps led up to a platform where a dozen or so people in ornate robes waited for the Legionnaires as the started to climb.

<Msemaji's palace! The Speaker of the Congregation of Father's residence...> Gahaji sent to his teammates.

The team started up the impressive stairs and as they reached the halfway point Dirk turned back to the crowd at the foot of the steps and waved again. The rest of the team followed suit as the crowds roared their enthusiastic happiness at the Legion for visiting their distant world.

As they made their way to the top the assembled dignitaries shook Sun Boy, Chameleon Boy, Retro and M'Windaji's hands and handed single stemmed cut flowers to the women. Atom Girl kept her mouth shut as her outstretched hand had a flower stuffed in it though Retro saw his Imskian colleagues expression and went over to stand beside her in silent support.

The Speaker began an announcement praising the Legionnaires and in particular M'Windaji that the had the crowd cheering again. They all stopped to stare when he added, " ...especially in light of the recent news that their previous leader has been almost murdered by one of their own..."

<Cham, find out what he's talking about. The rest of you stay where you are.> Sun Boy's tone across the telepathic comm made it obvious he was not to be argued with. Other than Lexikon the junior Legionnaires all looked incredibly uncomfortable.

The Durlan stepped behind his teammates, obscuring the view from the crowd, before changing into a small bird and flying into the Speakers Palace. Several of the dignitaries stared though the Speaker continued his address to the crowds at the foot of the steps. Roughly two minutes later the Legionnaires all shared their Durlan teammates report.

<Harmonia has been injured but is still very much alive. Querl says a team were trapped on Venus and Loutrahim was involved in the incident. Neither are in great shape. He's going to ask for a senior team meeting once they're stabilised. He doesn't know how Hot Zone got the footage to report it. He'll keep us informed if there are any updates, though reading between the lines it doesn't feel too good>

For a further fifteen minutes the Speaker lived up to his title before Sun Boy was asked to share a message to the people of Kiringyaga.

Sun boy stepped up the the floating microphone with his biggest smile and thanked the crowds for their warm and friendly welcome, stating that he now understood why his brilliant and talented friend M'Windaji spoke so highly about his home world. The crowd erupted with applause. He then reassured them that their teammate Harmonia was alive and the reports were mistaken. This drew another cheer. He finished by announcing that, sadly, as he knew they would understand, due to the circumstances back in Sol they would not be staying for a standard day as arranged but would definitely return as soon as they could as they were all disappointed at not getting to know the lovely residents of Kiringyaga better.

<Gahaji, go sort out your grandfather. Lexikon, you're with him to keep any crowds away... kindly... no violence okay? The rest of us will stay here and press the flesh until you returnDont be long, we gotta get back to Legion World as the situation there sounds very fishy. Sorry kids but this will be the last stop on this good will tour>

It was fifteen minutes later that the small airship the Legionnaires had borrowed from the Kiringyaga Speaker's personal garage touched down beside Cassanda's sprawling home. Set against a well organised farm land, broken by large bulbous trees and a small lake..

As they stepped out two people who had been standing on the wide veranda ran towards them, "Gahaji! Thank the Father's you're okay..." The woman in the front wore a tight blue dress with red ribbons tied into her long hair. The Legionnaire hugged her before shaking hands with the tall bare chested man behind. Without introducing the two strangers to Lexikon he tore past them and vanished into the house.

Harbinger #927527 05/05/17 10:11 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Ruhandi of Kiringyanga was in a dark room laying on a single bed surrounded by medical equipment.

Gahaji quietly entered and stood by the door. The Legionnaire breathed deeply as he took in the scene before him. His grandfather was unlikely to wake up given his condition but Gahaji made sure he controlled his breathing as he quietly stepped into the room so as not to disturb the old man. While he had intellectually prepared himself to seeing his grandfather like this the emotional response caught Gahaji off guard. The young tracker knelt at the bedside and took his grandfather's hand in his as he started to cry.

Outside, on the front lawn, Lexikon stood on the air three foot above the ground as she addressed the eye-spy's that local media had sent to trail after them when they had rushed from the Speaker's palace. The Tamarean Legionnaire smiled and gave a performance worthy of her regal heritage. The questions came thick and fast and, with a grace that her colleagues would have found surprising given her recent violence on Nordhelm, she answered each with charm and deference. She had been trained in the art of diplomacy from her earliest years and here she was giving a polished performance that proved her skills. She smiled and nodded her head respectfully to each of the intruding flying cameras, winning herself a huge tranche of new fans across the media's distribution.

The couple who had met her and Gahaji on the lawn, Larissa and Josti, stood by the steps that led up to the veranda watching the Tamarean Legionnaire charm the media circus that had erupted around them. Initially the eye-spy's had tried to enter the house uninvited but Lexikon had announced that under the 3006 Science Police ruling the Legionnaires were allowed privacy when inside their own domicile. The eye-spy's had spat curses for several seconds before Lexikon, with a warm grin, offered to answer any questions they had as long as they asked them on the lawn. The media editors on the other end of the Quark Relay to their floating cameras may have been disappointed not to get the footage they wanted of the local Legionnaire and his sick grandfather but they all agreed that close-up footage of the golden skinned Tamarean was a decent enough second prize.

Gahaji spoke to his grandfather, fully aware that the old man was too heavily sedated to hear a word. As he spoke the Legionnaire held tightly to his grandfathers hand with one of his while the other clutched the Ruby of Life. He could at least ease the old man's pain for a short while... After several long moments M'Windaji wiped the tears from his eyes and stood up. He took a quick look around before taking off the vest waistcoat he wore and struggled as he put it onto the old man. After Cassanda and he had told Sun Boy about their personal circumstances the senior Legionnaire had contacted Dr Shakespeare and explained the predicament they were in. The teams physician nodded as they told their story before suggesting a possible solution that would hopefully help aid Ruhandi's recovery without obviously violating the Kiringyangese planetary laws on technology.

Within the lining of the jacket were threads composed of several rare protein chains. Small enough to escape the scanning systems they were likely to encounter. M'Windaji had carefully memorised which was which and taking the Ruby of Life in his hands again the young tracker pictured the transformations he had to make. There were six in all and after they had been completed he left the room ensuring he closed the door behind him. Dr Shakespeare's solution meant that for the next hour the vest waistcoat would radiate a healing ambience that would help kick start the old man's own recuperative process.

It would take several days for the full effect of the medicine to kick in, by which time the team would be long gone. Also, as the Ruby of Life's transformation would only last an hour and should eradicate all the protein markers from the Legionnaire's waistcoat there would be no evidence if the Congregation of Father's decided to investigate his grandfather's sudden improving health and took a look at the Legionnaire's waistcoat. Cassanda would spread rumours that Ruhandi had awoken when Gahaji visited and it was the young tracker's appearance that had spurred his grandfather to fight back against his ill health.

Gahaji had left a small hand written note in the pocket of his waistcoat for his grandfather to find. It said simply:

"I strive every day to make you proud Grandfather, as you have always done for me. Look after Cassanda please as she deserves only the very best. I will see you soon. G"

Harbinger #927530 05/05/17 10:23 AM
Wanderer
OP Offline
Wanderer
Hey all, firstly let me apologise for the delay in posting these - things have been rather hectic here so my fun time online has been severely curtailed.

Though that said I have written out the next half a dozen posts that bring LW4 to a close, then the first ten or twelve of LW5, so expect more soon.

Thanks everyone for your kind words regarding Lexi's fight scene - it was fun to do, especially as I planned to have her show a more suave side dealing with the media in this post. Hope you liked the juxtaposition. This also brings us up to date with Gahaji and Cassandra's story, though I cut a lot of things from this so it would only be four posts (before editing it was running at 8 or 9) so there's material there for a return visit to Kiringyaga later on.

In case you are wondering, the Mangal Sutra necklace mentioned above is from the Hindu faith - it is a gift a groom gives his bride as part of the marriage ceremony. As I researched Swahili and the customs from west African I realised that a lot of west coastal Africa is influenced historically by Southern Asia so thought I'd slip that one in as a tradition that transported itself to Kiringyage with the settlers.

I'll post more later, but right now, while I have the time, I'm going to get caught up on the great fics here in Bits.

Thanks again

C

Last edited by Harbinger; 05/05/17 11:36 AM. Reason: really bad... and funny... spelling mistake

Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,012
Posts1,044,269
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Joe Kalicki
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
String
String
The Bright, Sunny South
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star