Author's Note: The purpose of this story is to give background knowledge for a RPG that has been floating in my head for a while. If someone would like to run this plot as a game with their friends, whether on Legion World or elsewhere, I do not mind as long as you give me credit.

Rinth System, 3025 Earth Time. (Year 25 League of Rinth Time)

Edited from the Journal of Prince Xiaoping

It was a normal morning at the citadel of Rinth Prime. Many bureaucrats and functionaries were arriving to attend to the business of running the League of Rinth. As for myself, it was my birthday and my father wanted to see me. I walked briskly through the long corridors until I reached the series of three gates what lead to the throne room. Each set of doors is guarded by two armed soldiers, though I knew it was unnecessary.I bowed briefly before my father, who gestured for me to stand.

"My beloved son, you have come of age! The steward assured me the celebrations are in order," My father said.

I answered, "Indeed, I have, my king! It is a good day. Have you seen my brothers yet?"

My father smirked, "I am sure they will see me at the banquet. They are off training as usual...not that I blame them. Why, when I was your age, I was part of a group called the League of Assassins. We did mostly small jobs, except for that incident on Orando. Have you ever heard of Orando?"

"No, dear father, I am afraid not," I said in confusion. Here he goes again, ranting about the past.

He smiled again, "Good, that means we succeeded in the long-term. Anyways, the feast should being at--"

The doors swung open and a ambassador ran into the room. He shouted, "King Muur, the defense platform near Winath has been attacked! The forces of the United Planets are only three systems away from here!"

"Ambassador Krad, please calm yourself. There is little we can do at this juncture. We have a peace treaty with that empire, as divided as it is," My father responded. "If Lord Ranzz wants to go on pilgrimages throughout the galaxy, what are we supposed to do?"

I decided to step forward, "Father, with your permission, I would like to lead a small group to Winath to protect our borders."

Last edited by Emily Sivana; 03/29/17 07:12 PM.

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb