Originally Posted by Set
Originally Posted by thoth lad
Some may consider the UP records to be propaganda, and that their distorted memories are the correct ones. Some may have found their incarceration mentally destabilising (which wouldn't take much), others may accept the truth only to realise that their crimes mean that they're stuck on a path of villainy. That sort of thing.

I tend to characterize them as a mix like this. Neutrax is the most sane of the group, aware that they've been lied to by the Dark Man, but too loyal to his friends to abandon them. Mist Master is psychotic and loves nothing more than to turn to acid and dissolve people. Lazon is conflicted, but weak-willed and goes along with the flow. Silver Slasher hates her current state, and is taking out her frustration on the world, punishing them for her inability to have a normal human life. Titania has a temper, and probably wouldn't fit in anywhere less violent, although she could turn the bend, if she had better chances (and better choices, and better people around her).

Probably my least favorite thing about the League appearances, is a scene in the LSV war was a scene at the end where Titania is beaten and Ultra Boy makes some chains and Mon-El quips that it's a good idea, that chains are right for that one. Ugh. That line just annoys me irrationally, since it reeks of misogyny, IMO.

Sorry, I can't agree with that. If a female criminal is truly vicious or brutal, then she deserves the same punishment as any man guilty of a similar crime.

Watching television is not an activity.