Who's Online Now
0 Legionnaires (), 0 Murran Spies and 16 Spider Guild Agents online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Television Trouble-Finder
Time-Scope
Answering Questions with Questions XVI
by Invisible Brainiac. 02/20/18 01:29 AM
Create Your Own Team - Freestyle
by Set. 02/19/18 11:15 PM
Wheel of Fortune/Hangman Season 2!
by Power Boy. 02/19/18 08:34 PM
Discussion of Titans movies you have not seen.
by Power Boy. 02/19/18 08:29 PM
Superhero Name Game
by Power Boy. 02/19/18 08:29 PM
Re-reading the Legion: Archives Volume 19
by He Who Wanders. 02/19/18 08:18 PM
Why I couldn't be the hero...
by thoth lad. 02/19/18 12:54 PM
Universe-Monitor
DC Comics
Legion Wiki
LMBP Yahoo! Group
LMB Wiki
Facebook Legion World
Twitter Legion World
Legion at Cosmic Teams
Legion of Super-Bloggers
The Legion Omnicom
Legion Abstract
Year 3000 - Legion RP site
The Future Begins Now - Legion RP site
We Are Legion - Legion RP site
Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe - Legion
Mike's Amazing World of DC Comics - Legion
Legion of Super-Heroes Online Companion
Hero History at Major Spoilers
Interlac, the Legion of Super-Heroes APA Facebook group
Klordny: Devoted to the Legion of Super-Heroes
APA 247 Yahoo! Group
It's OK, I'm a Senator
Get-a-Life Boy's Legion of Super-Heroes Site
Titanstower
The Legion Files
Heaven4Heroes - Legion
Legion of Super-Heroes fanfic
Glamazonia presenta: Legione Dei Super-Eroi
Super Future Friends
Legion of Substitute Podcasters
Blockade Boy
The Legion of Super-Heroes - Kevin Leung's Original Comic Art Gallery
The Superhero Network Entertainment Group
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23
#944090 - 02/08/18 12:29 PM Re: Unexploded Bombshells [Re: razsolo]  
Harbinger Offline
Harbinger  Offline

here, more often than not
Hey Raz, you've some really nice work here.

Love your picture of the Shazam Blok, it would be nice to see him be really pushed now he's so powerful.

Really not sure if I agree with Brainy's bomb, surely he could just shut Quislet's ship down without having to destroy it. Nice that Danielle was so torn up about helping with it, and Grava's response was great.

Also it's great that you are dealing with the Jacques and Drura situation. Very sweet how Pete reacted, hopeful, upset and all conflicted but willing to support Drura anyway.

The Legion of Substitute Villains are just great! Possibly your best creation actually and I am envious that I didn't think of them first.

What did you possibly hope to achieve here today? You people didnt even stand a chance against two of us, what would you have done if all of the Subs had been here? - ha, there's really no reply other than to hang your head in shame and leave to that. I laughed out loud the first time I read that line.

Gazelle the coward and Bile both made me laugh at just hoe ineffective they were. Ze Tongue sound gross - was he a re-boot character as I don't cognise him. X-Bomb Betty was absolutely the most useless character ever it's hilarious so I want to use her in my stories now!

Poor Magno and Ion, the Forever Soldiers are hardore! Looking forward to seeing the big bash when the legion go for them.

Great stuff Raz, looking forward to more, more, more!

Last edited by Harbinger; 02/08/18 12:29 PM.

Legion Worlds Five - is it the end of the Retro-boot Legion as they face an increasingly hostile galaxy and a traitor in their ranks? Awesome ongoing adventures, only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.
#944101 - 02/08/18 11:34 PM Re: Unexploded Bombshells [Re: razsolo]  
razsolo Offline
Deputy
razsolo  Offline
Deputy

Thanks Harbi! I actually wasn't intending on using Blok for a while, but I will step it up a bit and can now promise some magic lightning-fuelled punches coming up for you next instalment! laugh

Brainy....might be making some more controversial decisions in the near future...

You're on a roll because there will be some more Jacques & Drura romantical storytelling very soon as well!

Glad you like the Legion of Substitute Villains...the Legion have such a history of off the wall losers (I say with love) that I'm surprised it really took until 5YL before they started playing with some of the wackier aspects of their published history smile

I actually wrote a post with some footnotes for that last instalment but my computer decided to eat it apparently...Bile is my homemade Bismollian, but the others are all canon. Ze Tongue fought Umbra in the reboot just after she joined the Legion, and X-Bomb Betty was a tryout reject from when the SW6 Batch Legionnaires had their own title. Her line about her power is almost exactly what she said in her one comic appearance lol

I can't remember who it was that said they'd like to see Shadow Lad's reaction to what went down with Kara but you won't have long to wait, we are gonna have a visit to Talok VIII next up! (plus an update on the search for Yera!)

Read the alternate adventures of the Legion after Legion of Three Worlds!
postlo3w
#944156 - 02/09/18 09:17 PM Re: Unexploded Bombshells [Re: razsolo]  
Omni Offline
Active
Omni  Offline
Active

Boston
Hey Raz,

The scene with Staq and Aquiii was well done. Her confusion and his sympathy were so real and Staq seems to really care for her and sending her to the academy was a good idea. Fire Lass i like it and i liked the moment with her and Dragonwing. I wonder if this will force Myra to work harder. Although just because Aquiii goes to the academy doesn't mean she has to or will end up in the Legion.
Agreed i like Gravity Kid's determination.

Gim's battle with Kid Eternity was wicked cool. the image of Gim sliding down those building was my favorite visual of his probably ever as i don't recall him ever doing that in the comics.

good brother sister moment with Danielle and Jacques. I liked that she called him a Drama queen.

I understand Grava being worried about Ral. when ever cosmic entities get involved this can go bad quick. Although i think Ral will be OK.

AWWWWW man! i really had hoped Quislet was gone. but i guess a bomb in his ship is better than nothing as i'm sure he will do something to get detonated.

I loved your visit to Zwen. it sounded so picturesque and Hibernation Eve is an awesome tradition and makes total sense for a world that hibernates like they do. Kid Chemo and Sharpshot kid chasing Chemo's younger self. i wonder if they changed history somehow and created a divergent timeline.

The Future sure is coming back to haunt people a lot lately. I hope Lullaby Lad is OK!

Bounty... hmmm nice. Did Gim ever ask Dawnstar and if so did she refuse?

Enjoying the pics of the Heaventsent and Blok.

Dura and Pete's battle was fun. You use Dura so well and Pete did a good job to. I liked how X-Bomb better and Gazzlle both gave up. Bile. lol.

So i guess you know you've made it when you've got your own arch nemesis super team lol .

Oh man the Immortus sounds like he's going to be a big problem. the technicians becoming those plastioids was grotesque but kind of cool.

looking forward to the ride!

read the adventures of the Reboot Legion!

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=001232
Page 23 of 23 1 2 21 22 23

Monitor Duty
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics20,261
Posts954,084
Legionnaires1,688
Most Online860
Oct 17th, 2017
Newest Legionnaires
Kait, Nerfherder, FrankHM, magehammer, Impy
1688 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
TriVi
Time Bubble
Holo-Vids
Legion of Superheroes - Fan art
New Legion Cover #1
21CL Shrinking Violet
Roll Call
thinbalion
thinbalion
Arlington, VA
Show All Member Profiles 
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star