Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION COMPANION » The Anywhere Machine » Worst jokes EVER! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Worst jokes EVER!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
How do you get a witch pregnant?

Fuck her!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Why can't Helen Keller have children?

Because she's dead!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonnie   Email Sonnie         Edit/Delete Post     
did you hear about the dyslexic man who walked into a bra?
From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
A young girl was sitting in a barber shop by her mother's side, eating a twinkie, and awaiting a haircut.

When her turn came, she brought her twinkie with her to the chair and the barber covered her.

Soon, she pulled out the twinkie for a bite.

"You're getting hair on your twinkie!!" the barber playfully warned.

"Yes, I know," replied the girl, "and I'm getting boobies too!!"

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Why did Oprah Winfrey cross the road?

To eat the chicken!
*hic*

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 13 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
A horse walks into a bar & the bartender says, "Why the long face ?"
*hic*

From: Gorilla Nebula Pub | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
What's brown and black and looks good around the neck of a lawyer?

A doberman.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
A string walked into a bar and ordered a drink. The bartender looked at it and says, "We don't serve strings in this bar." Dejected, the string turned and left, but returned a few minutes later.

"I'd like a drink," it said.

"I told you, we don't serve strings," the bartender bellowed.

Upset, the string went outside, twisted itself into a knot and mussed up the top of its head. It then went back inside the bar.

"I'd like a drink," it said.

The bartender raised an eyebrow and said, "Are you a string?"

"No," was the reply. "I'm a frayed knot."

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonnie
mere mortal

what's black and white and can't turn around in a lift?

A nun with a javelin through her head

From: home sweet home... unless i'm posting from work | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Faraway Lad
Senator of the UP. Permanent Ambassador to the Court of Saint James

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Faraway Lad   Email Faraway Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Whats starts green but turns red at the flick of a switch.

A frog in a Liquidiser [Confused]

[ July 18, 2003, 04:40 AM: Message edited by: Faraway Lad ]

--------------------
Faithfull

From: Newcastle upon Tyne England | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
What do you call a cupboard full of lesbians?

A liquor cabinet.

What do you call a gay man with white eyes?

Full.

What's blue and taps on the glass?

A baby in a fish tank.

What's brown and taps on the glass?

A baby in a microwave.

And now for a couple that aren't quite as offensive as those...

What's red and sits in the corner?

A naughty bus.

What do you call a man with a mountain on his head?

Squashed.

He he he he

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Why can't Helen Keller have children?

Because she's dead!

I LOVE Helen Keller jokes!

How'd Hellen Keller burn the side of her face?

She answered the iron!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Loser Lad
Stressed

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Loser Lad   Email Loser Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
How'd she burn the other side?

They called back!

--------------------
The LMB Archives

From: The Loser Cave | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Anita Cocktail
*hic*

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Anita Cocktail   Author's Homepage   Email Anita Cocktail         Edit/Delete Post     
Why does Helen Keller need both hands to masturbate?

One to twiddle, the other to moan.
*hic*

Sonnie
mere mortal

I met this sweet dutch girl last week who wore inflatable shoes. I phoned her up and was going to ask her out on a date but unfortunately she'd popped her clogs!

[ July 31, 2003, 01:30 PM: Message edited by: Sonnie Boy ]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.