Legion World
Posted By: kidflash2fan Brainy/kara love - 10/08/08 04:15 AM
i miss this couple with a passion so im starting a thread
[Linked Image]

i want more love for them, enough love that dc editors bring back silver age supergirl back
Posted By: Jerry Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/08/08 04:17 AM
Nice pic!! Is that your work, Kidflash2fan?
Posted By: Yk Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/08/08 04:23 AM
Love it!
Brainiac and Kara were the greatest couple ever in the Legion's universe. I don't think anyone's been able to write B5 correctly since Kara died in CoIE. His connection to her is what tied him to his humanity, the uncontrollable emotional connection confused him and made him vulnerable, in other words a normal male teenager.
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/08/08 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Jerry:
Nice pic!! Is that your work, Kidflash2fan?
yeap and thank you
Posted By: He Who Wanders Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/08/08 04:29 AM
Lovely pic.
Posted By: Sketch Lad Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/08/08 06:45 AM
I like his boots.
Posted By: Kent Shakespeare Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/09/08 01:34 AM
very nice work!
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/09/08 04:12 AM
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
Love it!
Brainiac and Kara were the greatest couple ever in the Legion's universe. I don't think anyone's been able to write B5 correctly since Kara died in CoIE. His connection to her is what tied him to his humanity, the uncontrollable emotional connection confused him and made him vulnerable, in other words a normal male teenager.
i agree, but i think most people just don't know how to write a smart nice guy i think they just took the easy way out but making brainy mean but killing kara just gave an excuse to make him mean and keep him that way
Posted By: Yk Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/09/08 05:56 AM
Pretty much. Giffen and company even managed to reflect it in the 5YL relationship between Laurel and Brainy but it still didn't have the immediate audience connection that Kara/Querl had.
When he was touched by Kara, Querl was a character we could empathize with, a guy we could understand. Without her he is just an arrogant know-it-all that you want to smack in the face.
DC's thrown out any chance of ever seeing that happen again and it's a pity...unless there's a chance that undoing the Crisis will also undo the deaths of some of their classic characters but I don't actually hold out any hope of that.

As it is I think this is the last time we'll ever get to see any version of these time-crossed lovers:

click to enlarge

I'm not sure even the Johns retroboot can give us this back.
*sigh*
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/09/08 07:50 PM
NO i hold out hope
[Linked Image]

they have to bring her back
Posted By: Yk Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/11/08 12:05 AM
I love your work.

These make me smile.
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/11/08 03:30 AM
Originally posted by Yellow Kid:
I love your work.

These make me smile.
thanks that a very nice thing to hear.
Posted By: Kid Charlemagne Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/12/08 08:32 AM
I like the pictures. lol

Speaking of chowderheaded editorial decisions, they finally did give us back Kara Zor-El--and then turned her into Britney with superpowers.
KAAAAHHHHNNNNN!!!!!! mad
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/14/08 09:43 PM
Originally posted by Kid Charlemagne:
I like the pictures. lol

Speaking of chowderheaded editorial decisions, they finally did give us back Kara Zor-El--and then turned her into Britney with superpowers.
KAAAAHHHHNNNNN!!!!!! mad
awesome a stimpy joke you dont get them that often

i want that sliver age kara back the one with history the one that had depth

they could make it easy that she was in the 30th century with amnesia

the that steel age supergirl whore is not kara.
Posted By: Yk Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/15/08 12:31 AM
click to enlarge
Jim Mooney's Supergirl was always SO cute.

This is unfinished but I want to share it anyway.

click to enlarge

I've got another version in the works that I should be done with soon.
Posted By: Sketch Lad Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/15/08 06:14 AM
Wow, YK, those are some day-glow colors you've applied! Whew!
Posted By: Yk Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/15/08 11:24 PM
Really? Must be this monitor.
Try this, I darkened the figures and added a dark background.

click to enlarge
Posted By: veryvery Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/16/08 10:25 AM
awww these are all really cute. i like b5 and kara, he was so adorable with her back in the day.
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/16/08 04:23 PM
Mooney might have drawn the best Brainy in the character's history. Certainly the most dashing / sophisticated / intellectual yet handsome.
Posted By: DOX-Line-5 Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/18/08 01:05 PM
I agree w/ Yellow Kid...these pieces DO make me smile...and wish for the old days in which the Brainy/Kara affair was a part of the LSH's history... THEY WERE A VERY SPECIAL COUPLE WITH A LONG HISTORY and like another legendary couple(Lois & Clark )they were a good fit.

When Kara died,I really felt for Brainy, for his pain...because his pain was that of a grieving (Husband?). and it drove me to tears. Brainy was never made quite the same again, his character became darker and meaner.. KARA'S BRAINY never called his teamates apes or an a anoyance...they were HIS FRIENDS !!!

Later, they tried to recreate the chemistry between him and Andromeda, it ALMOST worked. at least Andy DID SAY SHE LOVED HIM,(unlike Kara who kept him quessing...) but they messed it up when they turned her into a racist, THEN a Nun.
it
was
all
down-hill from there...

Then came Dream Girl....
She is extreamly beautiful...BUT the MAGIC IS NOT THERE ...they are better off as flirtous FRIENDS.

THEN...
They tried to bring back the Supergirl/Brainiac MAGIC when they brought in the SLUTTY SUPER BRAT !!! THEY HATED EACH OTHER'S GUTS
AND....
HE WAS MORE THAN TOO HAPPY TO SEND HER PACKING BACK TO THE 20th CENTURY !!! unlike the Querl I knew, who would have done ANYTHING TO HAVE HER STAY WITH HIM.
okay this is getting too long...

So I'll just remember like it used to be and look for more post like yours and look for more Brainy/Kara related fics & pics....
if you know of any PLEASE HELP !!!

THANKS
Posted By: Sketch Lad Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/19/08 11:22 PM
I love the Brainy/SG story where he creates the SG robot in his jammies! Sexy art by Grell.

Also, I like the post GDS sequences where Brainy shouts at SG because he finds her so distracting from his work.

SG's death in Crisis had me balling, frankly, and seeing Brainy's grief did add to that.

SW6 Brainy and Andy were cute. I liked the Atlantis story. They seem like just a blip on the radar now.

Reboot Brainy's interest in powerful female blondes was a great character trait; entertaining to watch.

Threeboot Brainy/SG is a non event.

Back to classic SG... I like that her boyfriends were a green boy and a mer-boy. She likes 'em freaky!
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/26/08 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
I love the Brainy/SG story where he creates the SG robot in his jammies! Sexy art by Grell.

cause nothing says i love you like quite like building a robot of your girl your trying to sleep with
Posted By: Sketch Lad Re: Brainy/kara love - 10/27/08 04:46 AM
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
[b] I love the Brainy/SG story where he creates the SG robot in his jammies! Sexy art by Grell.

cause nothing says i love you like quite like building a robot of your girl your trying to sleep with[/b]
...while you're asleep and she's off in the distant past.
Posted By: DOX-Line-5 Re: Brainy/kara love - 02/11/09 12:45 AM
[b]
[b] I love the Brainy/SG story where he creates the SG robot in his jammies! Sexy art by Grell.

cause nothing says i love you like quite like building a robot of your girl your trying to sleep with[/b]
...while you're asleep and she's off in the distant past. [/b]
...and while you are strutting down the halls in your sleep...and in your SEXY JAMMIES!
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Brainy/kara love - 02/11/09 12:48 AM
At least one fan I know through LJ has proclaimed the Supergirl-'Bot episode to be the REAL reason that the entire series eventually had to be rebooted.

lol
Posted By: DOX-Line-5 Re: Brainy/kara love - 02/11/09 12:49 AM
...well the Jammies ARE sexy....
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 02/12/09 12:34 AM
wanted to play with this pairing again so i took a shot coloring mooney's picture
[Linked Image]
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 02/12/09 04:27 AM
Originally posted by DOX-Line-5:
...well the Jammies ARE sexy....
i don't think any of the girls would object to that
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/16/09 06:17 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/16/09 06:49 PM
Stunning!

That so perfectly captures the idea of 'teenage romance' to me!
Posted By: Kent Shakespeare Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/16/09 07:45 PM
a-MAZ-ing!!!
Posted By: Caliente Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/16/09 11:06 PM
Wow!! This thread... just-- WOW!!!! laugh I love all the art and, honestly, I love seeing Brainy in love. laugh Win!!

love love love
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/17/09 03:01 AM
thank you all
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/18/09 04:16 PM
cool

The old-school romances are the best.

[fans self]
Posted By: Para-Dox Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/23/09 07:36 PM
Originally posted by cleome:
cool

[fans self]
The first legion romance! (all that saturn girl/lightning lad stuff was put in later)
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/24/09 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Para-Dox:
[b] cool

[fans self]
The first legion romance! (all that saturn girl/lightning lad stuff was put in later) [/b]
and its the best one
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/25/09 09:28 PM
As twisted as this might be, here's an example I typed for veryvery.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5018828/1/Legion_of_3_Worlds_When_Brainiac_5s_Fume
Posted By: Para-Dox Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/25/09 09:34 PM
I'm trying to do some fanart of the two at the moment.Fingers crossed, its going well. I have a tendency to screw stuff up because I'm a perfectionist. I'll be sure to post it if it makes it. Its just brainy's skin tone that I'm worried about
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 07/27/09 01:53 AM
i have returned from the dead...and i have a pic
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid Re: Brainy/kara love - 07/27/09 02:50 AM
Oh my God... he's a Black Lantern!
Posted By: Blockade Boy Re: Brainy/kara love - 07/27/09 03:16 AM
Sweet. Did you have a particular place in mind when you drew that? I really like the costuming.
Posted By: Arachne Re: Brainy/kara love - 07/27/09 03:34 AM
That's great. I love the costumes. smile
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 07/27/09 07:55 AM
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Oh my God... he's a Black Lantern!
are you talking about me cause....I'M A GIRL

Originally posted by Blockade Boy:
Sweet. Did you have a particular place in mind when you drew that? I really like the costuming.
not really, a while ago i had a thought that legionnaires might have to formal party's instead of the grand arena they always seam to have when they are given award which sort of let to the thought of who would most likely end up at them. and while i dont think brainy would go by himself.(i mean he didn't even take off his super hero costume) i do think he would take kara to show her a good time.

as for his clothing it seamed like that would be the kind of thing a Clouan would have for dress wear something they could put on easily and take off to get back to work

for Kara's look i have a theory that all the family members on krypton only wore there family colors, then i tried to make a dress that looked nice with that coloring

Sensor in the background, i had something else planed but changed my mind i just wanted someone to glance at the background know its her. and with shadow lass you can't tell but that dress? very hot.
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid Re: Brainy/kara love - 07/27/09 10:03 PM
Oh God, I'm so sorry for the mistake. SHE's a Black Lantern.

Seriously thought I am sorry.
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 07/28/09 07:51 PM
Originally posted by Sarcasm Kid:
Oh God, I'm so sorry for the mistake. SHE's a Black Lantern.

Seriously thought I am sorry.
i dont think this is the frist time i had to correct that with you

well if your sorry...oh yeah i so am a black lantern..and uhhhhh Brains....moaning
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 08/27/09 05:31 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Brainy/kara love - 08/27/09 12:37 PM
Amazing!

Oh, how I'd love it if we ever got to see that scene. I actually felt a wave of emotion overtaking me as I looked at it!
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 08/27/09 10:02 PM
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Amazing!

Oh, how I'd love it if we ever got to see that scene. I actually felt a wave of emotion overtaking me as I looked at it!
that's not him proposing just giving her her first flight ring..i contemplated drawing him proposing but it made me sad...and i knew i couldn't draw that
Posted By: Set Re: Brainy/kara love - 08/27/09 10:49 PM
that's not him proposing just giving her her first flight ring..
That's what I thought when I saw it, but the fact that a guy she likes giving her a ring would mean something very different to Kara than to Querl just gave the picture even more poignancy, to me.

It's the kind of event that means something very different to the two people in the room.
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 08/29/09 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Set:
that's not him proposing just giving her her first flight ring..
That's what I thought when I saw it, but the fact that a guy she likes giving her a ring would mean something very different to Kara than to Querl just gave the picture even more poignancy, to me.

It's the kind of event that means something very different to the two people in the room.
i like to think Kara is making that same joke she made in the cartoon, "so does this mean we are going steady?"
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Brainy/kara love - 08/29/09 04:09 PM
Awwwww...

love

<strike>I need to turn in my Feminist Card, because my first thought was also that he was proposing.</strike>
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 08/30/09 04:59 PM
Awwwww...

love

<strike>I need to turn in my Feminist Card, because my first thought was also that he was proposing.</strike>
<strike> Takes the Feminist Card, and rips it up.</strike>

i thought about doing drawing him proposing, and two thoughts came into my head..one he would have a more alien way of going about it. if not from his peoples ways, than he would definitely look into the Krypton way....my second thought was it was too depressing, because that never happened and likely will never will
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Brainy/kara love - 08/31/09 11:23 PM
Never say never. I mean, she's alive again this week, isn't she?
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 09/01/09 03:52 AM
Never say never. I mean, she's alive again this week, isn't she?
is she? ive been too broke to by any comics resonantly man i would love that
Posted By: Candlelight Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/05/09 02:11 AM
[Linked Image]

There would have been pictures.
How do you wipe pictures out?
Or universes, for that matter?
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/05/09 02:39 AM
they only thing i can think of is taking her out of time itself incorrectly, so she never really existed (wiping out pictures of her) and any other versions of her is the time stream trying to fix it self

but f that i like the silver age kara. so anything wiping her out never happened for me . she existed, she died. her death is the only reason i tolerate bicthy mean brainy who is just an ass to every one. because he lost so many people he was close to. (alot of the people he really like in the legion had died) and he LOVED kara and there was nothing he could do to protect her from her fate and he tried since the day they met to do so.

btw who is the girl in the pic???
Posted By: Candlelight Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/05/09 07:44 AM
I have her name down as 'Lauren'.
sigh ~ not very professional of me, I know.

She's from about 4 or 5 cycles ago, I think.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/25/09 01:27 AM
Supergirl

(G-rated fic, borrowed from alcimines at LJ's sprock_you .

All-ages. Enjoy!
Posted By: Para-Dox Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/29/09 06:14 PM
Originally posted by Candle:
[Linked Image]

There would have been pictures.
How do you wipe pictures out?
Or universes, for that matter?
Imagine that falling out of one of querl's textbooks.
Querl:'Its a bookmark'
Superman: 'Its my Teenage cousin!'
Posted By: Candlelight Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/30/09 03:05 AM
smile
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/30/09 11:16 PM
i always found it funny that clark never really had that much of a problem with her dateing him
Posted By: Para-Dox Re: Brainy/kara love - 12/04/09 05:18 PM
He left the legion so they could stay together if I remember rightly. When they had the taxation problem LOL
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 12/06/09 08:54 AM
lol. i haven't read that issue did he? still B5 is a good friend who is taping his only live family member you'd think he'd be more upset.

love that very clear editor/writer/artist 'stop adding new members loophole'
Posted By: Para-Dox Re: Brainy/kara love - 12/10/09 03:20 PM
Supergirl volunteers to leave. Brainiac 5 is all 'waa noooo!!!' and the legion of super-pets stop her. Brainy makes a lame excuse 'you'll take with you 2 of the super-pets!' which is him masking emotion with reason. then Clark volunteers to go because 'she really seems to like him [brainiac 5]'

Did everyone see this on DA
http://mistytang.deviantart.com/art/CC-Kara-and-Brainiac-Comm-144153418

adorbs
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 12/31/09 03:13 AM
i dont know if this count here but since its Brainy's birthday and this is her with a gift for him. i'm put it up

[Linked Image]
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/05/10 03:41 PM
every one needs to thank wndola1 for this one she commissioned this..and i loved the idea

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Cobalt Kid Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/05/10 03:56 PM
I said this on a previous page but have to repeat: you have such a knack for capturing "teenage romance"! I love, love, love it!
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/06/10 12:24 AM
Dude, those are HOT! love And exactly what IS goin' on with Brainy's force field belt? ElasticLad
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/06/10 12:26 AM
Something else else popped it open...dang!

that is one intense lookon Kara's face...wow.
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/06/10 12:34 AM
I'd like to see a depiction of them sunbathing on an exotic alien beach wearing customized beachwear that riffs on their costumes. Maybe sharing a bottle of champagne with the sand between their toes.

Man! Your art really evokes memories of what could have been, kf2f! Absolutely beautiful!
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 04/07/10 08:10 PM
some day when i have time im pulling 12 hour days for like 2 weeks at work...with a few comissions to do

fix the legion of oz stuff cause every one i know pointed out the epic fail of those and still need to finish the legion formal stuff
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 06/20/10 02:51 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Kid Charlemagne Re: Brainy/kara love - 06/20/10 07:15 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Chief Taylor:
<strong>Dude, those are HOT! love And exactly what IS goin' on with Brainy's force field belt? love cool
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/14/10 11:38 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sketch Lad Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/15/10 03:48 PM
Heh! I didn't catch that this was a gender-reversal image right away! It looked like Brainy was dressed Kryptonian and Kara was dressed Coluan - the skin colors hit my eyes second.

I guess that's a testimony to the strength of their coupling - any way you paint it, they belong together!
Posted By: Candlelight Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/15/10 06:37 PM
. . . I guess that's a testimony to the strength of their coupling - any way you paint it, they belong together!
I thought the same thing about Shady and Mon, too. once.
sigh
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/15/10 06:59 PM
Heh! I didn't catch that this was a gender-reversal image right away! It looked like Brainy was dressed Kryptonian and Kara was dressed Coluan - the skin colors hit my eyes second.

I guess that's a testimony to the strength of their coupling - any way you paint it, they belong together!
haha you didn't notice, it could be a testimony. i was just in the mood to do silly, and to draw super lad
Posted By: Set Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/15/10 07:14 PM
I totally love that female Brainiac Five! Wow!

His look (yellow, green and purple? Ugh!) has never really been my favorite, but on a girl, it looks amazing.
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/15/10 08:06 PM
don't tell me you like it i might be forced do more brainac 5 in dress
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/25/10 03:25 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Candlelight Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/25/10 09:08 AM
These are very wonderful!
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/27/10 04:41 AM
Epic fail of the Legion of OZ stuff? I remembered those and loved them... wanted to post them on the Facebook LW group but can't find them.
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/27/10 06:44 AM
click to enlarge
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/27/10 06:51 AM
Originally posted by ML LSH:
Epic fail of the Legion of OZ stuff? I remembered those and loved them... wanted to post them on the Facebook LW group but can't find them.
my stuff Oz Stuff or the offical oz stuff?
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Brainy/kara love - 11/27/10 02:09 PM
YOUR STUFF OZ... I thought it was great. I remember Ferro as Tin Man, etc!! Whoever said or implied it failed was wrong.
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Brainy/kara love - 12/05/10 08:09 PM
Totally agree with Lash here...although I usually do, and am starting to think we're related somehow...that the Oz stuff you did was great.
Posted By: Candlelight Re: Brainy/kara love - 12/05/10 11:00 PM
Yes, I loved it.
I even found a Toto photo that I still plan to work with that's like your Toto.
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 12/10/10 01:09 AM
okay i put them up again all together on the wonderful legion thread, i didnt know they were liked so much every one picked them apart to hell on other sites
Posted By: MLLASH Re: Brainy/kara love - 12/11/10 05:37 PM
Well they're beautiful to me.

And also now on the FB page.

I've found that no one is going to universally like anything... I'm AMAZED that anyone would pick apart your Legion of Oz stuff, because to my eyes they are artistic gold.

In fact, all of your stuff is a big hit with me. Your gender-switched Brainy/Kara pic above was a smash hit on FB when I posted it at LW's page.

I get so annoyed that there are always haters-- who are really just jealous of the talent of others-- who can't wait to tear someone's hard work apart.

Don't let them bring you down, your style is distinct and delightful and I personally love it.
Posted By: kidflash2fan Re: Brainy/kara love - 12/12/10 08:30 PM
i don't mind when people don't like something i do it okay i get i cant be liked by every one and im not the greatest artist in the world but i got a lot of specific points that made with rethink where/what i was doing for example some one said kara looked like a runway model instead of Dorthy with big lips. and same for the others and while i normally take things as okay i know for the next time, i got more need to fix then like and i sort of took it as a grain of salt and that i needed to rework them
Posted By: Dev-Em Re: Brainy/kara love - 12/12/10 09:16 PM
I don't think they need reworking personally. I can kinda see that Kara's pose is slightly runwayesque...but it's not that bad. As far as not looking like Dorothy...it's Kara, she's never going to look like a farmgirl from Kansas.
Posted By: Para-Dox Re: Brainy/kara love - 09/22/11 08:59 PM
Ricken has blessed us with this new piece

[Linked Image]

http://r6655321.deviantart.com/
© Legion World