Legion World
I won't be satisfied until he does!
here here!!
How do we know Wacker'll be the editor for Reboot2? They'll probably give it to Berganza...
You'd best do as Eryk says, Steve-- I can't control him when he gets like this!!
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:
How do we know Wacker'll be the editor for Reboot2? They'll probably give it to Berganza...
I thought the Legion falls under the Superman titles and that's Wacker's jurisdiction. Would this change just because of the creative team? Or do Steve and Eddie (not Steve and Edie) share those chores?
So, is he here yet?

oh Wa-a-a-acker! Where are you?
I demand that Steve Wacker waters my ficus while I'm on holiday!

What? I'm only 3 subway stops from the DC offices!
He can do it on his lunch hour.

p.s.also,feed my fish!
lil'rhino
Well, he registered, but so far I haven't seen much in the way of question-answering!
He wrote one post. And it was a teaser!
I feel so used.
How do we know that the person registered as "Steve Wacker" is really Steve Wacker, DC Editor?

Or should that be "DC Editor... of Space"?
all DC editors take up space.

It's just that some do it better than others.
I think Steve and Mark Waid are already here posting under assumed names! Let's have an inquisition! We can all dress up and burn phone books and like I dunno, carry pitch forks or something tongue
NOBODY expects the Legion Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise... surprise and fear... fear and surprise... Our two weapons are fear and surprise... and ruthless efficiency... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency... and an almost fanatical devotion to the Legion Leader... Our *four*... no... *Amongst* our weapons... Amongst our weaponry... are such elements as fear, surprise... I'll come in again.
<Impersonating Tony Curtis in a toga> "I AM Steve Wacker!"
Originally posted by Fat Cramer:
How do we know that the person registered as "Steve Wacker" is really Steve Wacker, DC Editor?

Bah! Would Steve Wacker lie to us?
Okay, I guess it's time to out them. You see Mark Waid posts here as Eryk Davis Ester, which is why he gets so behind in his deadlines. It's also why Matter-Eater Lad hasn't appeared in the comic yet since he's trying to get his MEL series with Geoff Johns, er...MLLASH published.

Also, Steve Wacker was here long before as Outdoor Miner. He's a pretty twisted individual.
I guess I shouldn't reveal that I'm actually John Byrne? Remember that time I screwed Legion continuity? Haw, haw, haw!

ah, good times.
John...I mean matlock, I thought we decided to keep that a secret so you wouldn't get lynched.

You're on your own buddy!
I'm starting the bonfire right now. All I need is matlock's address. wink
Well, I don't hate matlock! More screwing with Legion continuity means more opportunities for me to reboot it!
Anyone have Eryk's address?
Yall are all in trouble now!
NOW you know why Duela Dent has returned in TEEN TITANS!! "MLLASH did it!"
I'm with you guys. I DEMAND that Steve Wacker expose himslef!!

Actually, he has already registered here as Floating Foxlike Creature Boy. True story.
Originally posted by Portfolio Boy:
I'm with you guys. I DEMAND that Steve Wacker expose himslef!!
This is supposed to be a family friendly place PoFoBoy. He can take his shirt off but that's it.
(Hoping to prevent a lynching)

Let me remind you that it was Byrne who transformed the She-Hulk from a trademark placeholder into a viable character, back during his run on Fantastic Four.

All you folks who love She-Hulk's current series, remember that Byrne made it possible!
finnaly it looks like Polar Boys going to get to do some pitchforking!!!!!!!!!
Two things.

She-Hulk has benefited from Byrne greatly. But John Buscema and Stern's Shulkie made the girl popular for me over in Avengers. Didn't Buscema also draw her in her original series? But Byrne using her in the FF and then her own title really shot her to fame. Those series in the 80s and 90s sold LOTS of comics so 2nd and 3rd tier characters that had exposure in those days have a big following still. I love Shulkie thanks Stern, Buscema and Byrne.

Wacker. Guy has lots of titles now right? No offense to the guy but I am not sure if he has much to do with this series besides getting Waid/Kitson. Ofcourse editors probably like not being noticed but IMO this is Waid/Kitson's show all the way. And even then I wonder if Waid/Kitson was his first choice or his choice at all? I was expecting maybe even bigger names and more progressive as well (Johns, Loeb, Pacheco, even Lee). As for questions to Mr. Wacker I have a ton but the creators haven't been able to give anything away...I am sure the editor will give away less. smile
Yikes!! Loeb????

nonononnononononono
Stern and Buscema? Hacks.

Pope John Paul II's books never sold as good as mine either.

JB
One day I'll have a chance to write the Legion! And you'll all never understand it again!

-Chris Claremont

And damn you, Byrne!
Originally posted by Arachne:
Yikes!! Loeb????

nonononnononononono
You like Rob Liefeld but balk over Loeb?
Whatever gave you the impression that I like Liefeld?? However, Liefeld, strangly enough, never came onto a comic I liked and completely ignored what came before. New Mutants was bad before he got it, and nothing else I like has had Liefeld inflicted on it. Loeb howerver made a real mess of X-Force after all the work Nicieza did to fix it.
I have to admit Loeb isn't high on my list wink

Geoff Johns, Pacheco, Jim Lee? I would kill for!

But right now the Legion is becoming cooler and cooler with every issue so I may not want them all that soon.
© Legion World