Roll Call
2 members (Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester, Alexander), 18 Murran Spies, and 42 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legion Trivia 6
by Eryk Davis Ester - 06/05/24 06:19 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 06/05/24 02:52 PM
Kill This Thread LIV - Two Jokers Now?!?
by thoth lad - 06/05/24 02:43 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 06/05/24 01:50 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/05/24 02:14 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/05/24 02:09 AM
Recent Legion-verse sightings in DCU proper
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/05/24 02:09 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/05/24 02:07 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Mission Report
#665298 09/18/03 05:38 AM
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Date: September 19, 3003

To: Chief Zendak, Commander, Science Police, Sol System
Winema Wazzo, President United Planets

Subj: Legion World investigation, initial progress report

Att: Holo-tape recordings of several persons believed to be either impersonating themselves or using alt ID’s to hide their disloyalty to the Crujectra Administration.

1. I have presented my credentials to the Princess. She accepted them without comment. I believe that she may be upset by my presence here on Legion World and believe that the U.P. does not have full faith and confidence in her administrations ability to handle their own affairs. Perhaps a PM from either yourself or President Wazzo would ease her mind.

2. Several known multi crime offenders have surfaced here along with some of their followers. In particular the Emerald Empress and Tarik the Mute (and his android), are quite active. The Empress claims to have reformed and is apparently publicly working to support the Crujectra administration. Tarik however is up to his usual tricks.

3. Several inhabitants of this cyber community have recently engaged in a furious epidemic of identity altering. Some of them may be merely emulating Princess Crujectra’s well known and very humorous foibles. Others however are certainly attempting to cover their tracks. It is a difficult distinction to make at this point. Please send me the following dossier’s: Fat Cramer, Icefyre, Thriftshop Debutante (apparently a missing person), Danny Blaine, Ultra Lad Kid, Triad Neutral – Orange – Purple, Varilent, Semi-Transparent Fellow, Superboymddjr, Kid Prime, and Outdoor Miner.

4. I have successfully contacted three of the four established agents. None of them has so far been able to answer any of the pertinent questions.

5. Several reality crossovers have apparently occurred. In particular the Celestial Madonna, Mantis has recently surfaced. Please check if she is a refugee or an exile. In either case her semi cryptic and usually unfounded statements are being recorded. There may be a Gem hidden in the trash.

CC: HRH, EDE, LL, NC, SG
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!

(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)
Re: Mission Report
#665299 09/18/03 08:17 AM
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Addendum: Personal Questions

Chief, you know that I don’t complain, but there are a few things about this mission that I don’t understand.

1. First off, trying to understand the mores and customs of this age is proving to be a major hindrance in completing my mission. Who wrote the briefing notes on culture and interpersonal relationships? My clueless brother? The relationships between sentients in this cyber-community seem to reflect the barbaric thinking of a repressed society. There seems to be a restriction of some sort on both same sex relationships and inter-species relationships – why was this unusual and unnatural behavior pattern not included in the briefing?

2. The freedoms afforded to the inhabitants of this cyber-community must be a rare and precious thing in this era. Their incessant same sex and inter-species flirting seems to reflect a suppression of the same outside of the bounds of this cyber-community. As it may be necessary for me to interact with the general public in the performance of my duties here, why was I not informed of the differences in personal freedoms and general customs that exists between Legion World and this era in general. Is someone trying to get me killed?

3. Finally, two personal notes. You know that I believe it is better to seek forgiveness than ask permission. Yesterday I undertook a personal mission and retrieved my nephew and his beautiful bride from their nearly disastrous honeymoon cruise. I know I was not authorized to leave the cyber-boundaries of Legion World but I could not leave such an important task to be accomplished by my brother alone. Also please inform my wives that while this mission is bringing me into contact with some very intriguing people, staying faithful to the only Carggite twins (all six of them) in the known universe is an easy task.

Space Ranger

#665300 09/18/03 02:54 PM
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Chief,
I may have made some progress today, I'll know more as soon as I track down a pair of local felons. I need those dossier’s as soon as possible.

P.S. Check on our insurance in this era.

#665301 09/18/03 08:50 PM
Honorary
Honorary
Originally posted by Space Ranger:
Also please inform my wives that while this mission is bringing me into contact with some very intriguing people, staying faithful to the only Carggite twins (all six of them) in the known universe is an easy task.
My master would like the humans which post on this message board to know that he is intrigued by the fact that the human which posts on this message board as Space Ranger is, in fact, a bigamist.

Perhaps you would be interested in attending my master's school?

The opinions expressed by Tarik the Mute do not necessarily reflect those of Tarik the Mute's Android.
#665302 09/19/03 08:33 AM
Substitute
Substitute
This one will be able to reveal more to you soon, Ranger...

Do any of your wives know of our previous dalliance, of course, you weren't calling yourself Space Ranger then...

This one would be happy to tell them...

This one has arrived!
#665303 09/19/03 08:48 AM
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Originally posted by Mantis:
This one will be able to reveal more to you soon, Ranger...

Do any of your wives know of our previous dalliance, of course, you weren't calling yourself Space Ranger then...

This one would be happy to tell them...
Sentient, as usual, neither of us knows just what it is you are trying to say/imply/criptify. I do remember our previous encounters... And why you chose to leave so abruptly. Need I say More?

My wives are always happy to meet old girlfriends of mine. I think they would love discussing some things with you. It should be a quite interesting scene - if viewed from a safe distance.

Cotati Marital Arts vrs Tri-Jitsu Squared with Sura-Black leading the first triangle. Could be a short talk.

Contact me when you are ready to drop the mysticism and recall where you came from. Oh, by the way wasn't Danny here just a moment ago? My brother thought he saw him.

#665304 09/19/03 08:53 AM
Substitute
Substitute
Danny Blaine is gone forever...

This one and Danny Blaine have switched timelines and universes through unknown means. Occasionally, there is still an after image of him as if he would have been here instead of me. Hopefully, these distortions have cleared up.

Why this one is here and Danny is not is a mystery...

But this one does not think Danny wants to return. He likes where he has gone.

So for now, this one is here alone...

This one has arrived!
#665305 09/19/03 08:58 AM
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Originally posted by Mantis:
Danny Blaine is gone forever...

So for now, this one is here alone...
Sentient, considering your history, I doubt you will be alone for very long. Interesting personalities tend to mysteriously appear whenever you do.

#665306 09/19/03 09:00 AM
Substitute
Substitute
This one longs for the touch of the one she loves. But that scarlet hussy has stolen his heart yet again.

This one is ready to move on...

This one has arrived!
#665307 09/19/03 09:23 AM
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Sentient, as you 'move on' have you noticed the latest arrival on Legion World. A personality called 'Royal Inquisitor' had been announced but as yet is unseen by and unknown to the rest of the sentients here.

In my experience Inquisitors tend to Lurk and only announce their presence when called upon to perform their duties.

As I said, Interesting Personalities...

#665308 09/19/03 09:29 AM
Substitute
Substitute
This one wonders about this new arrival. Could he or she be the one this one was warned about?

This one must watch future events very carefully.

This one wonders if she can still seduce Ranger? He has been away from his wives for awhile and this one is here!

This one has arrived!
#665309 09/19/03 09:43 AM
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
<The Ranger has been on the receiving end of a Tri-Jitsu Double Triangle led by Sura-Black in the past. He does not want to repeat that experience.>

Sentient, Mantis, that was long ago and in a different universe.

I have many fond memories of those times, but as you know - perhaps better than anyone else - trying to re-live an old memory is rarely satisfying. Enjoy the memories but recognize them for what they are, good times long past.

<Ranger has many bones he wishes to remain unbroken>

#665310 09/19/03 09:47 AM
Substitute
Substitute
This one tried...

<covertly hands Ranger a note with a room key>

This one has arrived!
#665311 09/19/03 10:02 AM
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
<Ranger sighs deeply, Damm the public nature of this mission anyway, If I do this the Eye and Inquirer will have it all over the front page tomorrow, not that it wouldn't be... No! I can't think that way! I have an Image to uphold!>

Mantis, please forgive me, but as always, Duty comes first. I am not free... No matter what I wish...

<Presses key into Mantis' hand, they smile, part, something silver glitters in each of their hands as they go their separate ways.>

#665312 09/19/03 10:24 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Ranger, that's rough, but I recognize what kind of image your trying to up hold. My former wife Space Tart and I often spent much of our time fraternizing with others and being caught in the public doing so. Now that I know she is gone, I'm beginning to regret that...

Now then, have you learned anymore about this "Dark One" that Mantis keeps referring to?

#665313 09/19/03 10:31 AM
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Ranger, that's rough, but I recognize what kind of image your trying to up hold. My former wife Space Tart and I often spent much of our time fraternizing with others and being caught in the public doing so. Now that I know she is gone, I'm beginning to regret that...

Now then, have you learned anymore about this "Dark One" that Mantis keeps referring to?
Unfortunately, No, CK. But as usual when she's around things tend to get a little wierd. There have been a few new names popping up, but no information on any of them.

Sorry to hear about your loss by the way and I hope you have some luck in your search. You just never know who might wander into this world.

#665314 09/19/03 10:32 AM
Substitute
Substitute
<This one wanders in, gives Ranger a look, and wanders back out>

This one has arrived!
#665315 09/19/03 10:38 AM
Deputy
OP Offline
Deputy
<a few seconds later Ranger exits>

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,026
Posts1,045,918
Legionnaires1,730
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000
1,730 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
flashsuper, Pulsar, Steampunk Lad
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Arm Fall Off Boy
Arm Fall Off Boy
North Carolina
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star