Roll Call
1 members (Lard Lad), 20 Murran Spies, and 115 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Books you are looking for to help with your collection.
by Ann Hebistand - 06/15/24 10:14 AM
Alt Id's I might consider changing to ....
by rickshaw1 - 06/15/24 06:28 AM
Why he was arrested.
by rickshaw1 - 06/15/24 06:27 AM
Forgotten items of the DCU
by rickshaw1 - 06/15/24 06:25 AM
Kill This Thread LIV - Two Jokers Now?!?
by Ann Hebistand - 06/15/24 05:34 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by thoth lad - 06/15/24 04:01 AM
Crow! Tell us the good things going on in your life!
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/15/24 02:37 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Re-Booty!
#88158 02/14/08 06:34 PM
Trap Timer
OP Offline
Trap Timer
Well, we know there's some big untold "Legion of Three Worlds" adventure! And half the fun of these cross-continuity teamups is getting some cross-reality action, ala Firestorm and Power Girl back in the day!

So which Legionnaires from which reality do you think should hook-up with which Legionnaires from other realities?

I have to admit that I kind of dig the Kal-El/Jenni pairing...

Re: Re-Booty!
#88159 02/14/08 11:34 PM
Honorary
Honorary
The question that I have is the original Legion seems to be two different Legions. Pre-Crisis which is what was in the Lightning Saga story line & current Action comics. Then the Post Crisis Legion (which Spider girl eventually joins post 5YG.) Then you had the Post Zero Hour Legion and now the 3-boot Legion. So by my count that's really four actual Legions. Plus we may be getting a newer 5th one in the Wildstorm Universe.

So which one will show up in the Legion of Three Worlds?
Ahh, I'm just being difficult.

Let's say that it's version 1 (pre-crisis), 2 (re-boot), & 3 (3-boot) and not my smart ass answer of 5 versions (Although there really is 4 now.)

So for the sake of argument I would like to see the reboot Lightning Lad (the one with Element Lad's body) in a orgy with Shvaughn Erin of the original Legion and Triplicate girl(s) 3-boot along with the original Element Lad. But that's not going to happen. Seriously it would be interesting if Re-boot Saturn Girl develops feelings toward either 3-boot or original Lightning Lad because she misses Garth's face/body.

Another interesting hookup would be the Ivisible Kid II (Jacques) because he can step through dimensions. and the 3-boot Phantom Girl who can step between her two worlds. He and 3Boot Phantom Girl could actually probably have a real relationship. I think Jo-Nah would go crazy if he saw this. Which could make for good writing.

I'm beginning to really like this game.

I think Duo Damsel & Triad & Triplicate Girl, so that's eight of them, with the original Bouncing Boy. I think the nature of Luorno's multiple persons would make here very comfortable with this. And let's face it, it just works with her and Chuck-lucky bum.

Ferro Lad and Sensor. She could have him take off his mask and create an illusion of a 'good looking' face that would give him the confidence to be with a woman possibly. Although this one probably wouldn't cross realities since the Re-boot Jeckie is a snake/woman. But then again, her illusions are second to none. Could make for some for good writing. Maybe Tellus and reboot Sensor would be nice. Think of those tails. Mama Mia!

Chameleon Kid from Re-boot and Sensor girl from first Legion. Could create some pretty unique scenes to walk in on.

I don't know if they could hookup or if these characters will show up, but I think Quislet and Gates would be a pretty good Abbot and Costello teaming.

Dawnstar and Timber Wolf 3-Boot. I could see them off tracking something and hooking up way off in space.

Blok and Atom Girl/Shrinking Violet (Take your pick which version) Actually this one was to see if anyone was still reading. Could you imagine!

It's hard to guess with some of these. So many of the orginal and re-boot legions relationships have been cemented, that it's hard to imagine they could hookup with someone else.

Shikari with 3Boot Karate Kid or Element Lad. I could see that for some reason.

X-S with Matter Eater Lad-They both probably have very high metabolisms and would have some pretty big dinners with which to get to know each other over.

I was going to say Umbra and Lar Gand but then looked it up and of course they got married (it's been a while) so obviously that felt right for a reason.

THe only other I can think of is Sunboy 3Boot and Kid Quatum II from re-boot.

lol

There is no better Super Hero group to have ever been in comics than the Legion of Super Heroes.
#88160 02/15/08 06:45 AM
S
Set Offline
Long live the Legion!
Long live the Legion!
S
Because nobody else would meet their standards, the various Brainiac 5s would lock themselves in a lab and never come up for air. Every now and then an explosion might rock the building.

Wrapped Around Your Finger now complete in BITS!
#88161 02/15/08 08:23 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Light Lass of the threeboot and SW6 Inferno!

#88162 02/15/08 03:15 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
3boot Invisible Kid and pre-boot Brainy's Supergirl Robot.

Holy Cats of Egypt!
#88163 02/15/08 03:52 PM
Honorary
Honorary
Pre Crisis Brainiac and 3-Boot Supergirl

There is no better Super Hero group to have ever been in comics than the Legion of Super Heroes.
#88164 02/29/08 12:09 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Three-boot Ayla and original Dream Girl could trade teams for a month.

Other versions of Ayla and Nura would disavow their alternate selves' behavior.

#88165 02/29/08 12:30 AM
Trap Timer
OP Offline
Trap Timer
It would actually be interesting to see original recipe Timber Wolf, during the period in which he was mooning over Ayla, react to the threeboot version.

#88166 03/01/08 02:22 AM
Applicant
Applicant
For some reason Kinetix and 3-boot Element Lad (in the yellow costume w/cape) might look good together...... definitely Danielle "Computo" Foccart and Gear - she would control his every move (ahem) ...... and how's about reboot Lyle and 3-boot's Gim's brother?? Oh wait, he doesn't ever shrink, does he? Hmmmm................(does anyone want to touch that one? No? Ok.) laugh

#88167 03/01/08 05:13 PM
Applicant
Applicant
Given their powers, I'd think Chemical King and 3boot Element Lad could create some very extneded encounters.

As for Lyle and non-shrinking giants ... where there's a will, there's a way.

#88168 03/01/08 05:49 PM
Active
Active
reboot Invisible Kid and pre criss Element lad

3-boot colossal boy and reboot Shikari i know this is odd but i think they'd be cute together

3-boot brainy strikes me as a kinda a whore, that would sleep with anything so long as it he got something out of it

pre criss polar boy and reboot xs

/l、
゙(゚、 。 7
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

i do commissions
#88169 03/01/08 08:37 PM
Applicant
Applicant
LOL @ 3-boot Brainy as a whore. I've known many manipulative people like him....yeah, he would be thinking about constructing the perfect transporter during the dirty deed. wink Transport this, Brainy. Hope that no Legionnaires fall for him anytime soon (Supergirl sure didn't notice him)....

Oh, and Gim's Bro....what exactly do you have in mind, giant-wise?? Hehe, naughty giant.

#88170 03/01/08 09:20 PM
Trap Timer
OP Offline
Trap Timer
Originally posted by kidflash2fan:
pre criss polar boy and reboot xs
Good call!

#88171 03/04/08 04:34 PM
Applicant
Applicant
Whoever suggested the B5 orgy gets my props. Now that is priceless.

Would anyone else laugh if totally original Superboy started hitting on whichever is the newest incarnation of Supergirl is? It's sick, but that Superboy is an idiot anyhow.

Threeway between Lyle, Condo and Rond, and hoenstly I care not for which continuities.Oolalalala.

Reboot-Rokk/NudistLesbian-Ayla (since that's how I know her.) Seriously, she'd be older than him, and I've had Rokk/Ayla on the mind recently. All incarnations of Vi are welcome to join.

Woah, the rainbows are so much closer to home now!
#88172 03/04/08 04:40 PM
strange but not a stranger
Originally posted by josh_jesterworld:
...... and how's about reboot Lyle and 3-boot's Gim's brother?? Oh wait, he doesn't ever shrink, does he? Hmmmm................(does anyone want to touch that one? No? Ok.) laugh
Then new members would be tricked about non-existent Legionnaire "Size Queen"

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#88173 03/04/08 04:49 PM
Hook up Animated Brainiac 5 with Silver Age Duo Damsel as both realize their infatuation with Superboy has no hope of actualizing.

Quislet and Monstress - not in a romance, but as best buds.

Big Dog! Big Dog! Bow Wow Wow!
#88174 03/05/08 02:34 AM
Applicant
Applicant
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Hook up Animated Brainiac 5 with Silver Age Duo Damsel as both realize their infatuation with Superboy has no hope of actualizing.
Animated Brainy's crush on Clark is adorable - one of the best parts of the show. I can't even handle the eventual outcome when Lois enters the picture....Querl sends Computo (disguised as Lana Lang) back in time to kill Lois, while he stays in the 31st century working on the perfect Valentine for Clark.... tongue hmmm

Quislet and Monstress - not in a romance, but as best buds. [/QB]
Cool combination. This I'd love to see... cool

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,028
Posts1,046,167
Legionnaires1,730
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000
1,730 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Burger Eater Lad, LoneWolfLondo, Mattropolis, Phantom Girl
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Caliente
Caliente
NorCal
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star