Roll Call
0 members (), 18 Murran Spies, and 99 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Legion Tracker - 06/06/24 04:55 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 06/06/24 02:42 PM
Legion Trivia 6
by thoth lad - 06/06/24 01:44 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by thoth lad - 06/06/24 11:53 AM
The Moaning, Groaning, I just want to Vent thread
by thoth lad - 06/06/24 11:52 AM
Kill This Thread LIV - Two Jokers Now?!?
by thoth lad - 06/06/24 11:41 AM
What I found today at my LCS!
by rickshaw1 - 06/06/24 11:12 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: Museum of Legion Arts: Children of the Legion Collection
#124061 06/25/10 09:53 AM
Active
Active
Originally posted by Klar Ken T5477:
Originally posted by Seth Gaterra:
[b]Garth and Imra's daughter, Candis Ranzz (Impulse as a tentative codename, but I can't think of anything better?)
Candis is virtually mindblind; she can receive telepathy, but her sending is so feeble that only the best telepaths can sense it.
Candis isn't just mindblind- she is mind-silent! If only the best telepaths can sense her thoughts, this would make her essentially mentally-invisible to most telepaths.

Not such a big deal in our world, but pretty useful in a universe full of mind-readers! [/b]
That wasn't quite what I had in mind? I meant that she didn't really have any power to send back to a telepath. Like she could only whisper, so unless the other person's hearing is really good they'll miss it?

But your idea's better? cool

#124062 06/27/10 09:47 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Name: Brek Burroughs
Relatives: Drake Burroughs (father), Dori Aandraison (mother); Ral, Staq, Peter (younger brothers), Dawnstar (step-mother), Nura (step-sister), Brek Banin (godfather)

Origin: He was the oldest of the four, created when his parents were stranded on a "primitive planet". Dori's powers were out of control, and Drake used his powers in an attempt to help her.
Brek hatched from an egg of energy, a normal looking child albeit with a violet aura. Due to parents constant travelling, he grew to love adventure.

Brek was excited when he got to meet the Legion for the first time. However, it was the beginning of the end. His father refound his love for Dawnstar and his mother wanted to return to Xolnar.

Powers: Direct connection to the violet (love) part of the emotional light specturm. Ability to create force fields, hard light constructs, flight.

Name: Ral Burroughs
Relatives: Drake Burroughs (father), Dori Aandraison (mother); Brek (older brother), Staq, and Peter (younger brothers), Dawnstar (step-mother), Nura (step-sister), Ral Benem (god-father)

Origin: Ral was hatched in a city on a "primitive planet". He is the most outgoing child of Drake and Dori. Ral's yellow aura intrigued the entire city, including the king who wanted to kidnap the child and make him the heir. Ral did not understand his parents desire to go home.

When they returned to the Legion, Ral adapted the best. He helped his younger brothers get through his parents' divorce. He accepted Dawnstar and Nura as family, an act Brek resents.

Powers: Direct Connection to the yellow (fear) part of the emotional color spectrum. Ability to create force fields, hard light constructs, flight.

Name: Staq Burroughs
Relatives: Drake Burroughs (father), Dori Aandraison (mother); Brek and Ral(older brothers),Peter (younger brothers),Dawnstar(step-mother), Nura (step-sister),Staq Mavlen (god-father)

Origin: Hatched in the Legion Headquarters, the child was subjected to extensive by Brainiac 5 before being released to it's parents. At times the child has a red aura, and other times it has a blue aura.

He is too young to even train for the Legion, but he is caught up in his brother's conflicts. He hates their schemes of manipulation, and prefers to hang out with other children than his own siblings.

Powers: Red/Blue Auras depending on his mood. The ability to empower Green Lanterns and weaken Ral when he is in a good mood. It has been speculated by Saturn Girl that unless he is converted to one color he will become psychotic.

Name: Peter Burroughs
Relatives: Drake Burroughs (father), Dori Aandraison (mother); Brek and Ral,Staq(older brothers),Dawnstar (step-mother), Nura (step-sister),Staq Mavlen (god-father)

Origin: He was hatched on Xolnar during his parent's initial seperation. He doesn't have the resentment issues that his siblings have, because for some odd reason he is Drake's favorite.

He has no desire to join the Legion (too young anyway), but wants to help in other ways. Peter has displayed a selfish streak but Dori say's its just a phase. He plays his brothers against eachother to get what he wants.

Powers: Direct connection to orange spectrum (greed). An orange aura...when the little boy kills bugs they reappear as orange constructs.

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
#124063 06/27/10 12:18 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
These are great, Red Arrow!
I feel that they should be on the Museum's Legion of Light thread, too.

I have a couple of questions -
1) who is the stepsister Nura?
2) I'm not very familiar with the non-codenames for some of the adult characters that you used, like Dori and the god-fathers (sorry).
Could you make a short list of who they are so I know who you're talking about?

4 boys!
Drake must be estatic!
Brek is my favorite but they're all cool.

A singin' and a dancin'
along the way.

JosephPrince.org
#124064 06/27/10 12:25 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Originally posted by Seth Gaterra:
Originally posted by Candle:

[b]

Polymath 2 is a great name.
Do you even watch 'NUMB3RS'?
Wouldn't it be kind of neat if Kamil was interested in the same kind of math used to solve crimes?
Sort of like a Data Holmes or something.
I'd seen the show a few times, but not for ages. Course if you had a 12th-level intellect dedicated to detective work, who'd stand a chance?[/b]
Yes, but the Brainy's are always hard to beat, as was Data and Sherlock!
That's the fun, not that others can stand against them, but how they work and plot and figure things out!

And thanks for sharing how you came up with the race car bit! I love seeing how the creative process works!
smile

A singin' and a dancin'
along the way.

JosephPrince.org
#124065 06/27/10 12:49 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Originally posted by Candle:
I feel that they should be on the Museum's Legion of Light thread, too.
What is that? Where is it?

I have a couple of questions -
1) who is the stepsister Nura?
She is the adopted daughter of Dawnstar. Divorce is common nowadays and I doubt it will change in the 31st century.
2) I'm not very familiar with the non-codenames for some of the adult characters that you used, like Dori and the god-fathers (sorry).
Could you make a short list of who they are so I know who you're talking about?
Dori Aandraison- Rainbow Girl, I made her the mother so that the children are possible because Anti-Matter and Light are both types of energy.
Brek Brannin- Polar Boy
Ral Benam- Chlorophyll Kid
Staq Mavlen- Fire Lad
Peter Dursin- Porcupine Pete (typo in last bio)

4 boys!
Drake must be estatic!
Brek is my favorite but they're all cool.
Yes, I see Brek and Ral competing for the Legion membership. Staq wants to live a normal life. When Peter gets older he will want to be a mercenary like Deadpool, but ends up taking over the Substitutes instead.

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
#124066 06/27/10 01:24 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
I thought Dori might be Rainbow Girl!
Nice pairing and good reasoning!

Go to the top of this category, where the 'Discussion' thread is and you'll go to the first page.
There'll be a whole list of threads that have been official 'everybody' add to threads.
One of the top 4 will have a Legion of Light title.
That's the one.
Lots of great stuff on those threads!

Or, I can just bump it for you.

A singin' and a dancin'
along the way.

JosephPrince.org
#124067 06/27/10 05:44 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Mithras
Name: Myfrus
Relatives: Mysa (creator/mother), Father Unknown, Blok (step-father), Nura (aunt), Querl (uncle), Brainiac VI (cousin)

Origin: The popular rumor is that he is Sun Boy or Fire Lad's son, which has led to alot of teasing in school. Myfrus always considered Blok to be his father until he overheard his mother talking with a lawyer oneday. He is mad at his mother for lying to him.

Powers: He has pyrokinesis, which is the ability to start fires with your mind.

Brainiac VI
Name: Akht Dox
Relatives: Querl (father), Nura (mother), Mysa (aunt), Blok (uncle), Myfrus (cousin)

Origin: The combination of Colun and Naltorian DNA result in physical disfigurement. He rejected his parents political views in favor of traditional Transhumanism. Brainiac VI will be responsible for the political transformation that will eventually result in Brainiac VIII.

Powers: 10th level mind, The ability to see an event five minutes before it happens.

Enigma Boy
Relatives: Jan (adoptive father) Aaron (adoptive father); unknown biological parents

Origin: He was developed in Cadmus Labs as part of Project: Terra Titans. Earthgov was developing it's own super-heroes to use against an alien invasion. When this plot was discovered, the scientists abandoned the facility in haste. The older children escaped and battled the Legionnaires. The Legion helped to adopt out the younger children, and the Schvaughns used this opportunity to adopt a child.

Powers: He can create force fields with different energy effects. The limits of his powers will not be known until puberty. Genetics testing revealed that both his parents were human, so there is little clue to what the final result will be.

#124068 07/28/10 04:23 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
There has been the pairing of Rokk and Jasmine before here.
This is my version.
I loved the photo because of the wonderful joy it ratdiates.
I love thinking of Rokk like this:

[Linked Image]

A singin' and a dancin'
along the way.

JosephPrince.org
#124069 07/28/10 09:13 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
Conundrum- ???, Lyle
Relatives- Parents Identities Unknown, adopted by Cosmic Boy and Night Girl
Powers: Ability to open portals to other dimensions, immunity to telepathy

Origin: He was found in one of Tharok's labortories. There are alot of rumors about this shy little boy. Some say he is a product of genetic engineering, others say he is a robot.

Personality: Could be described as Goth in the 20th century Earth, but withdrawn instead of whiny. He is happy with who he is an doesn't care what others think about him.

I wish we could do a RPG or something else cool with these characters.

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,026
Posts1,045,941
Legionnaires1,730
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000
1,730 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
flashsuper, Pulsar, Steampunk Lad
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
Yonkers N.Y
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star