Roll Call
1 members (thoth lad, thoth lad, thoth lad), 31 Murran Spies, and 134 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
The Moaning, Groaning, I just want to Vent thread
by Ann Hebistand - 06/08/24 07:31 AM
Kill This Thread LIV - Two Jokers Now?!?
by Ann Hebistand - 06/08/24 07:30 AM
Pattern Recognition
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/08/24 02:10 AM
Crow! Tell us the good things going on in your life!
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/08/24 02:09 AM
Legion Trivia 6
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/08/24 02:09 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/08/24 02:01 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/08/24 01:55 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/08/24 01:52 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Re: Getting Involved in Roleplaying on the MMB: 101
#355078 03/16/11 10:14 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Hey...tryin to get the inside scoop? My super senses are listening too buddy.

Active LMB character is still Beast Boy.

#355079 03/16/11 10:27 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Originally posted by Tempest:
Tempest: Seductress or Seductee?

A lady never kisses and tells.

But seeing as no one has yet...

Dev and Tempest have now shared a spiritual connection. Before that, Dev has shown that he can put up with her snarky behavior and he seems to be needing something that Tempest has. There is hurt within him, his family has got some issues and Tempest feels comfortable with someone with problems. If a man has problems, maybe they won't see her's. But can she give him all that he needs?

Lardy...well, there is definitely some animal attraction that started off with him...but not her. She knows what she's doing, problem is she started to care for him. She wants him safe, but he is a driven man, something that she finds hard to tame, but a challenge is always a good thing. He is looking for something to fill is growing inner voids, is she powerful enough to make Lardy full?

But now another woman is in the picture, it doesn't matter if it's romantic or business, Hot Chick is all over her potential territory. Jealousy pumps the blood hotter in this enchantress.

Tempest seems to be sitting on a secret, will these two men even find her remotely appealing if they find out what lurks in her tesseract? Only time will tell.
Looks like you've put just a little thought into this! laugh

hmmm Maybe Hot Chick's perceived intrusion into Tempest's potential territory will drive her toward Lardy? He'll probably have a heart-to-heart with Rocky, too, before long...will that also fire up her interest with so much perceived competition for his time and affection? hmmm

In any case it seems you've got a LOT of insight into Lardy's character! I think beyond the animal attraction (which is a big part of Lardy's romantic process), he sees a kindred spirit in Tempest that is drawing him toward her. He also is absolutely impressed by how strong she is and how unimpressed she seems by his legendary status and his aggressive nature.

This is fun!

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#355080 03/16/11 10:30 PM
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Fabulous and Sparkly!
Yeah, Lardy and Rocky do need to talk a few things out. laugh

The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."
#355081 03/16/11 10:32 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Yeah, Lardy and Rocky do need to talk a few things out. laugh
Indeed! Whenever his and Cobie's debriefing of Kalla ends, it'll be a big priority. I guess we'll have some idea as to whether Rocky and Lardy are really over and done with at that point... hmmm

#355082 03/16/11 10:35 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Tempest: Seductress or Seductee?

Dev and Tempest have now shared a spiritual connection. Before that, Dev has shown that he can put up with her snarky behavior and he seems to be needing something that Tempest has. There is hurt within him, his family has got some issues and Tempest feels comfortable with someone with problems. If a man has problems, maybe they won't see her's. But can she give him all that he needs?

Lardy...well, there is definitely some animal attraction that started off with him...but not her. She knows what she's doing, problem is she started to care for him. She wants him safe, but he is a driven man, something that she finds hard to tame, but a challenge is always a good thing. He is looking for something to fill is growing inner voids, is she powerful enough to make Lardy full?

But now another woman is in the picture, it doesn't matter if it's romantic or business, Hot Chick is all over her potential territory. Jealousy pumps the blood hotter in this enchantress.

Tempest seems to be sitting on a secret, will these two men even find her remotely appealing if they find out what lurks in her tesseract? Only time will tell.
Actually, I think Tempest should remember back to the astral plane as far as kisses go. But then again, nobody but the two of them has any idea what happened there.

What happens when Dev returns...will he have more issues - making him more attractive to her, or will he be more adjusted - becoming more of just another guy in the crowd?

And what does he do when he realizes that Lardy is interested in the same lady as he?

#355083 03/16/11 10:36 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Originally posted by Chief Lardy:

This is fun!
Definately.

#355084 03/16/11 10:38 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Originally posted by Dev Em:
And what does he do when he realizes that Lardy is interested in the same lady as he?
Does Lardy already realizing he has competition give him an advantage? Or will it bring out the side of him that's a little bonkers?

#355085 03/16/11 10:40 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L

Actually, I think Tempest should remember back to the astral plane as far as kisses go. But then again, nobody but the two of them has any idea what happened there.
Lardy would definitely be more likely to slip her some tongue on the first kiss! Turn-on or turn-off? ZeTongue

#355086 03/16/11 10:41 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
[b]And what does he do when he realizes that Lardy is interested in the same lady as he?
Does Lardy already realizing he has competition give him an advantage? Or will it bring out the side of him that's a little bonkers?[/b]
Especially since it's someone he is already on tenative ground with friendship wise.

#355087 03/16/11 10:43 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
[b]
[b]And what does he do when he realizes that Lardy is interested in the same lady as he?
Does Lardy already realizing he has competition give him an advantage? Or will it bring out the side of him that's a little bonkers?[/b]
Especially since it's someone he is already on tenative ground with friendship wise.[/b]
Yeah, that adds a little something that might bring the crazy! smile

#355088 03/16/11 10:53 PM
Sorceress
Sorceress
The plot thickens, dum dum dum!!!!!!!!

I'm not loose!

And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...
#355089 03/16/11 10:56 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
The plot thickens, dum dum dum!!!!!!!!

I'm not loose!
So she won't be bedding them both before she chooses? wink

#355090 03/16/11 10:57 PM
Sorceress
Sorceress
When Dev told me that his character was finding himself drawn to Tempest, I thought that was great...my interest at this point is Kalla. Tempest can smell the magic, and when Tempest can't figure something out right away, she has to keep picking at it. Is there a soul sister for Tempest or competition she will have to overcome.

OHHHHH!!!! The possibilities!!!

And what if Rocky and Lardy find themselves attracted to each other...shall the windy witch and the popsicle prince duke it out?

It's getting interesting up in here!!

#355091 03/16/11 10:58 PM
Sorceress
Sorceress
[b]The plot thickens, dum dum dum!!!!!!!!

I'm not loose!
So she won't be bedding them both before she chooses? wink [/b]
Maybe that is the only way to make up her mind.

#355092 03/16/11 11:00 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Maybe that is the only way to make up her mind.
Well...it's been well-documented that Lardy's really good in the sack! lol

#355093 03/16/11 11:06 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
When Dev told me that his character was finding himself drawn to Tempest, I thought that was great...my interest at this point is Kalla. Tempest can smell the magic, and when Tempest can't figure something out right away, she has to keep picking at it. Is there a soul sister for Tempest or competition she will have to overcome.
Interesting. Well, Kalla, Cobie and Lardy are building up to a mission into the Dark Oval, one that will likely be pretty extensive and time-consuming. Will Tempest's respective interests in Lardy and Kalla compel her to go with them?

#355094 03/16/11 11:21 PM
Sorceress
Sorceress
[b]When Dev told me that his character was finding himself drawn to Tempest, I thought that was great...my interest at this point is Kalla. Tempest can smell the magic, and when Tempest can't figure something out right away, she has to keep picking at it. Is there a soul sister for Tempest or competition she will have to overcome.
Interesting. Well, Kalla, Cobie and Lardy are building up to a mission into the Dark Oval, one that will likely be pretty extensive and time-consuming. Will Tempest's respective interests in Lardy and Kalla compel her to go with them?[/b]
You bet your sweet ass sweet it will. And if Tempest has to get into a mud fight with Kalla, then so be that to. That Chick isn't the only one that looks great in a bikini.

#355095 03/16/11 11:40 PM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
You bet your sweet ass sweet it will. And if Tempest has to get into a mud fight with Kalla, then so be that to. That Chick isn't the only one that looks great in a bikini.
Lardy (and me) would LOVE to see that! drool Been a good while since two hot ladies mud-wrestled over Lardy*.... nod )

#355096 03/17/11 04:31 AM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
Interesting. How can Cobalt use this love triangle to his advantage? tongue

His real interest right now lies within knowing whether Tempest = Viviane, who was kind of his 2nd wife (well, we at least got to the ceremony laugh ). I guess only 'revealing shades' will clarify!

#355097 03/17/11 04:55 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Tempest:
<strong>

Lardy would definitely be more likely to slip her some tongue on the first kiss! Turn-on or turn-off? shake

#355098 03/17/11 04:56 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
[b]
[b]When Dev told me that his character was finding himself drawn to Tempest, I thought that was great...my interest at this point is Kalla. Tempest can smell the magic, and when Tempest can't figure something out right away, she has to keep picking at it. Is there a soul sister for Tempest or competition she will have to overcome.
Interesting. Well, Kalla, Cobie and Lardy are building up to a mission into the Dark Oval, one that will likely be pretty extensive and time-consuming. Will Tempest's respective interests in Lardy and Kalla compel her to go with them?[/b]
You bet your sweet ass sweet it will. And if Tempest has to get into a mud fight with Kalla, then so be that to. That Chick isn't the only one that looks great in a bikini.[/b]
That may be enough to make Dev want to go with them.

#355099 03/17/11 05:01 AM
Active
Active
Has anyone given thought to how another party in this whole thing will react?

Just askin.

And I think I have an interesting conversation coming up with Cobie about his attitude, and throwing me out under the matrimony bus without even so much as a "Hey, in case this becomes an issue."

#355100 03/17/11 10:20 AM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Originally posted by Timber Wolf:
Has anyone given thought to how another party in this whole thing will react?

Just askin.
Who? T-Wolf? Well, no one else has a romantic interest in Kalla (or does Tempest? wink )but Tempest perceives Kalla as a one for Lardy. Though Lardy and Kalla have had their dalliances, he'd now much rather push her off a cliff or something if given the chance!

Of course, T-Wolf also is protective of Dev, so maybe he'd be wary of Dev falling for someone so soon after his "wife" leaving him.

Or did you mean someone else?

And I think I have an interesting conversation coming up with Cobie about his attitude, and throwing me out under the matrimony bus without even so much as a "Hey, in case this becomes an issue."
Cobie did bring that up rather quickly, didn't he? lol

#355101 03/17/11 10:28 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
I was thinking more of TWolf getting upset with Tempest if she attempts to do something to Kalla. But will Tempest loose interest in her if she sees her as not interested in Lardy?

Then there is the whole thing of Dev being interested in Tempest. Could that put he and Dev at odds, if the women they are interested in are at odds themselves...

Yeah...that threw me for a second and I had to reread it to be sure of what he said. Lon will be addressing that when he gets back.

#355102 03/17/11 10:35 AM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Kalla can take care of herself, and hell, who doesn't want to see her and Tempest mud-wrestle? love

But, yeah, history shows that their women being at odds bodes ill for the respective men. Bros before...fine, classy powerful women?

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,026
Posts1,045,977
Legionnaires1,730
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000
1,730 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Lucifer07
Lucifer07
Webers World
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star