Roll Call
1 members (Chaim Mattis Keller, Chaim Mattis Keller, Chaim Mattis Keller), 24 Murran Spies, and 100 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 06/16/24 06:29 PM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by thoth lad - 06/16/24 06:21 PM
Kill This Thread LIV - Two Jokers Now?!?
by Ann Hebistand - 06/16/24 05:00 PM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 06/16/24 04:12 PM
Postlo3w stories *LATEST UPDATE 10 JUNE*
by razsolo - 06/16/24 04:27 AM
Why he was arrested.
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/16/24 02:49 AM
Alt Id's I might consider changing to ....
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/16/24 02:47 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Re: Club Cobalt in Chains
#632092 09/18/07 10:46 AM
Active
Active
Yo, Cobester, Why are you giving LardBoy a free pass again?

We need some answers here! He's been publicly hunting for his robot for a while... And when we find it and free it - it promptly pulls a Benedict Arnold on us...

So what's the story Lardo????

/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?
#632093 09/18/07 10:54 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
She's right Lardy. What's the story with the LardBots? Do you have any ideas?

<looks at My Whee Fem>

Your pluckiness is appreciated, My, but I hardly think Lardy has any sinister intentions. Besides, there are multiple robots on Legion World of other LMBers that the LMBers themselves don't even know about. But that's a confidential security matter.

How many Lard-bots are you aware of Lardy? There seems to be multiples now.

<heals self after wounds inflicted by Frio and Slim>

And we're going to need to hurry. In addition to Slim and the rogue robot, there's also Frio we have to worry about. And from the message Jailbait Lass left me, a whole other problem on the streets of Legion World.

#632094 09/18/07 11:05 AM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Look, guys, I simply don't know what's going on with these robots! I had one made before I left for Zerox and now have three accounted for at this point! Based on interviews I've made, I think the one I've been looking for is out there with Rocky looking for Vee.

<looks at Cobalt with suspicious glare>

Why would there be multiple Lard Lad robots, Des? Hmm? Your own accounts in the Archives mention me several time in missions while I was gone for two years, yet you know I was gone! Did you use robots of me as decoys or what?

<frowns>

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#632095 09/18/07 11:08 AM
Active
Active
Y'Know Big Boss, you've got a real blind spot where Lardo is concerned...

I hope that don't cause too many more problems...

<Looks out front door.>

<span style="font-size: 20px;">Holy Crap on a Stick! The streets are fulla ZOMBIES!!!!</span>

/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?
#632096 09/18/07 11:10 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<looks at them all, with no expression>

Of course I did. They were standard LMB-decoy robots. There were three of them in total. They were all shut off months before you arrived back to us. There should be no reason they were still active, though the one Slim captured may be one.

<looks at Lardy>

Why are you so shocked? You need to trust me Lardy. It was for the good of Legion World. I needed a Lard Lad decoy robot for the Dark Stu Saga, and another for the Infinite Crisis. It was absolutely necessary to create as much confusion for our foes as possible. As Chief of Security, I have quite a bit of leeway with the robot technology I can use.

I don't think this comes as too much of a surprise as anyone. I've had numerous Supergirl Robots help me out over the years.

<puts hand to chin>

But hm...why would one go bad? I never gave them the same rationale abilities I gave the Supergirl robots. They followed orders directly. There would have to be some outside influence controlling it...

...perhaps I know where we should check next then...

<looks back up at My Whee Fem, Lardy and Rex Veridian>

#632097 09/18/07 11:14 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
Originally posted by My Wee Fem:
Y'Know Big Boss, you've got a real blind spot where Lardo is concerned...

I hope that don't cause too many [b]more
problems...

<Looks out front door.>

<span style="font-size: 20px;">Holy Crap on a Stick! The streets are fulla ZOMBIES!!!!</span>[/b]
<is interrupted>

Bloody Liberty!

I've just sent Cali a message. Enough of this! We need to get out there! We need to find Slim, Frio and the rogue Lard-bot, but first, let's do what we can to stop these zombies!

Rex--welcome to Legion World and thanks for the save. Care to join us on this? We could use a hand, and perhaps help you out?

<flies out into the streets>

#632098 09/18/07 05:28 PM
Active
Active

Rex--welcome to Legion World and thanks for the save. Care to join us on this? We could use a hand, and perhaps help you out?

Well, I may as well..."in for a ruby, in for a ransom" as dear uncle Elmer used to say. But I seriously doubt you'll be able to help me out.

Rank hath it's privileges
#632099 04/05/08 07:10 PM
Active
OP Offline
Active
It's taken everything I had and a few favors on top of that But... "Club Cobalt in Chains" is back in business.

Step up to the bar, first round is on me...

When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.
#632100 04/05/08 08:16 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Hello Slimm, I'll take a Triple Sec on the rocks and a few answers.

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)
#632101 04/05/08 08:24 PM
Active
OP Offline
Active
You got a set stones Concord, I'll give ya that.

You chose yer side during that Faces Dust-Up. I said I'd stand the first round an' I'll do it. But yer one n' done Concord.

Drink up n' leave, or stay a long time, yer choice.

#632102 04/05/08 08:28 PM
Deputy
Deputy
I'm not looking for a fight Slimm. Just a few answers so I can show the good citizens of Legion World that they're protecting a Murderer.

#632103 04/05/08 08:31 PM
Active
OP Offline
Active
Like they're gonna believe anything I say about their precious little hero...

Finish yer drink and get out!

#632104 04/05/08 08:37 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Quit being STUPID!

It's in your best interest for the truth to come out...

#632105 04/07/08 10:47 AM
Active
OP Offline
Active
Enough already, Concord...

Look, I got my ass kicked good the last time I tried ta brace Cobalt on Legion World. I know now I got no chance o' gettin him there but that ego o' his won't let him stay grounded there ferever.

So unless you got somethin ta convince me that somebody in authority on Legion World will actually listen ta my side, instead o' just repeating the "but he's a hero" crap yer wastin both o' our time.

Come back wit proof that they'll listen, then we'll talk.

#632106 04/07/08 12:31 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Very Well Mr Slimm as leader of the LMBP I will in fact take you up on your offer. Please prepare your bundle, bound and paginated, with three copies so that the tribunal of the leader and co leaders will be able to see your side of the story.

However, I must point out that should you go down this route then you are agreeing to be bound by the descion of the Tribunal and as Royal Coroner I will only make a decision based on the facts and not necessarily on consipicy theories I will not alow you with your very real sense of loss and anguish to do a “Al Feyed” and run this via the media. I also promise that should there be an “establishment” cover up then no one, even Royalty, will be protected.

Faithfull
#632107 04/07/08 09:35 PM
Active
OP Offline
Active
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Very Well Mr Slimm as leader of the LMBP I will in fact take you up on your offer. Please prepare your bundle, bound and paginated, with three copies so that the tribunal of the leader and co leaders will be able to see your side of the story.
Done! I'll just have my Solicitor pop round in the morning and present it so you can peruse it with your tea and curmpets, Gov.

However, I must point out that should you go down this route then you are agreeing to be bound by the descion of the Tribunal and as Royal Coroner I will only make a decision based on the facts and not necessarily on consipicy theories I will not alow you with your very real sense of loss and anguish to do a “Al Feyed” and run this via the media.
Fine with me. I got no use for your Media, anyway. So if this is on the up & up I got nothin ta worry about. And if it ain't you still gotta "enforce" yer decision anyway. So I can't lose.

I also promise that should there be an “establishment” cover up then no one, even Royalty, will be protected.
But if there is a cover up, will you even know about it? Cobalt and his "Lady" ain't gonna tell ya, that General is convieniently DEAD, an' Major Killem'all is on the Security Office's "Shoot on Sight" list...

Good luck breakin' the "Code of Silence."

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,028
Posts1,046,200
Legionnaires1,730
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000
1,730 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
CatShifter, Dream Girl, Tymann
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star