Roll Call
0 members (), 33 Murran Spies, and 107 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Kill This Thread LIV - Two Jokers Now?!?
by Ann Hebistand - 06/16/24 06:55 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Ann Hebistand - 06/16/24 06:49 AM
Postlo3w stories *LATEST UPDATE 10 JUNE*
by razsolo - 06/16/24 04:27 AM
Why he was arrested.
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/16/24 02:49 AM
Alt Id's I might consider changing to ....
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/16/24 02:47 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/16/24 02:47 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/16/24 02:46 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 06/16/24 02:45 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 53 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 52 53
Re: Cobalt's Office of Security - Super, sexy 70's addition
#695285 09/04/05 06:48 PM
Active
Active
C'mon Caliente, let's go to Rockhoppers for that Girl's Night. Staying here seems like a dangerous idea.

#695286 09/04/05 06:49 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
Everyone out!

<ushers everyone into Security Office courtyard in the middle of the square>

Space Ranger, thank the stars you're around...you're the only one with even the slightest bit of sense. Cesspool that's the Office of Security...you people are all insane and the reason there is a cesspool to begin with! How can anyone work on a variety of major cases, when I have to keep sending the understaffed janitorial staff (sans their leader) to clean up after you!

And Frio, you're not getting a dime, hon! Quislet, Esq. is my personal lawyer and the Security Office isn't paying you anything. There's a disclaimer for even enterting it--you've put yourself at risk! Jeepers! From an intense, hot night to lawyers and jilted lovers--and I didn't even witness the reasons why...

You all need to get it through your heads that the Security Officers are relatively invulnerable in the confines of the Security Office. The five or six of you have no chance of beating Space Ranger. I think I'll popcorn and watch him mop this little party up.

(I need to get back to my old job of demoralizing young women for LMB spy secrets...)

#695287 09/04/05 06:49 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
goodnite girls wink

Abusive sod of man that Kid who runs this office is, isn't he?

Well I'm off to redecorate the SUDL.

#695288 09/04/05 06:52 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
Originally posted by Frio:
Don't give him the battery Ranger! Disaster Boy's our friend, even if he is from a horrendous doomsday future!
She's right Ranger. Ester's law states that his future is not ours, but only one of a few possiblities that could be ours. Even if it threatens to destroy his future, we don't have to worry, because entropy and timestream malfunctions correct themselves in a non-specific way that allows life to continue on unhindered, despite miner (and even major) changes to those lives. I've dealt with alternate timelines before--just run with it.

#695289 09/04/05 06:53 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
Whoa. Whoa. Whoa.

Who said we were fighting Space Ranger?? We were trying to save Disaster Boy from the Cosmopolitan King guy!!

#695290 09/04/05 06:53 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Everyone out!

Space Ranger, thank the stars you're around...you're the only one with even the slightest bit of sense. Cesspool that's the Office of Security...you people are all insane and the reason there is a cesspool to begin with! How can anyone work on a variety of major cases, when I have to keep sending the understaffed janitorial staff (sans their leader) to clean up after you!

And Frio, you're not getting a dime, hon! Quislet, Esq. is my personal lawyer and the Security Office isn't paying you anything. There's a disclaimer for even enterting it--you've put yourself at risk! Jeepers! From an intense, hot night to lawyers and jilted lovers--and I didn't even witness the reasons why...

You all need to get it through your heads that the Security Officers are relatively invulnerable in the confines of the Security Office. The five or six of you have no chance of beating Space Ranger. I think I'll popcorn and watch him mop this little party up.

(I need to get back to my old job of demoralizing young women for LMB spy secrets...)
Ummm... Cobie lets go into your office and verify that the security cameras recorded everything...

Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(And I'll get you some breath mints and you can put your pants on and...)

(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)
#695291 09/04/05 06:55 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
Ranger, I don't know what's going on...I've been out hunting for Vee all night--had a battle with a couple of Khund pirate ships...

I think we need to hire more interns to keep the hallways clear...I know this nice little girl named Tulla Mor'dooh, I think you'd like her...

<sees wreckage from recent battle>

Yeah, I guess I should watch those tapes.

#695292 09/04/05 06:56 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Hey guys don't eat that Dover sole fillet.

#695293 09/04/05 06:57 PM
Active
Active
Everyone out!

Watch those hands Cobalt Kid. I will not be air deprived again because of you!

What do you mean I don't get a dime!?! It's YOUR FAULT that LUNA went CRAZY and tried to KILL me!!!!! All I wanted was a job. To help people. Etc.

Instead, I got Barbarians dropped on and groping me, a boss with no sense of morality (actually, that I liked) and suffocated twice in as many days! And it's at least partially your fault! I want some kind of compensation and I WANT IT NOW!!!!

#695294 09/04/05 06:59 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Chilly, relax I recommend getting a lawyer. He'll use this outburst against you, kid. Now go have fun at Rockhoppers.

Later.

#695295 09/04/05 06:58 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
Uh... yeah, I'll meet you at Rokkhopper's Frio. Peace out.

<flies far, far away from the crazy>

#695296 09/04/05 06:59 PM
Deputy
Deputy
Originally posted by Tamper Lad:
Hey guys don't eat that Dover sole fillet.
Sentient, perhaps you should take possession of that... After all when we get DB back you're going to have to repair that damage.

(Or Else...)

(Just as soon as the Check Clears!)
#695297 09/04/05 07:00 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
How is it my fault? I have no idea why Luna is acting crazy--hell, for all I know, she actually is crazy to begin with! I thought she wanted a man or something...why'd she attack you?

And I doubt there's a place on LW that you'd be safe from Hrun. He pretty much goes where he pleases.

And if you're looking for some sort of compensation, anything you have in mind besides money or property?

<puts hand on shoulder gently>

No sense of morality when it comes to casual sexual relationships, well then yes. But I do have a strong sense of what's right--it's what I've dedicated my life to.

So, I'm a cad and a rogue. I know. But there's plenty of ways to settle this wink

#695298 09/04/05 07:01 PM
Active
Active
Chilly, relax I recommend getting a lawyer. He'll use this outburst against you, kid. Now go have fun at Rockhoppers.
DON'T CALL ME CHILLY!!!!!!

*drops a new layer of snow and ice on everything*

I will not be calm! You people are enough to drive a woman to the dark side! Gah!

#695299 09/04/05 07:04 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
<Pushes CK's hand off Frio. Hands him Dover sole>

Here take this Cobie.

Go to Rockhoppers' Frio have fun.

I'll handle this, your staying here impairs your chances of getting a fair settlement.

#695300 09/04/05 07:05 PM
Active
Active
How is it my fault? I have no idea why Luna is acting crazy--hell, for all I know, she actually is crazy to begin with! I thought she wanted a man or something...why'd she attack you?

And I doubt there's a place on LW that you'd be safe from Hrun. He pretty much goes where he pleases.

And if you're looking for some sort of compensation, anything you have in mind besides money or property?

No sense of morality when it comes to casual sexual relationships, well then yes. But I do have a strong sense of what's right--it's what I've dedicated my life to.

So, I'm a cad and a rogue. I know. But there's plenty of ways to settle this wink
She attacked me because of Hrun and YOU. Emphasis on the YOU! Plus, I was only here when Hrun and the Tiger avitar were fighting because it (was) my job!

I don't care about that sutpid brute. He gropes fine. But when I get strangled because of it, heads will roll!

As for the compensation, what are you offering. If we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement, then I'm game. If not, I'm finding a lawyer and suing you for everything your worth.

#695301 09/04/05 07:07 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot

I'll handle this, your staying here impairs your chances of getting a fair settlement.
Listen to Tamper Lad Frio!! Let's have some fuuun already.

#695302 09/04/05 07:08 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
Ah, is this another victim of your illegal Britishizer ray? You seem to have a tendency to do violence, Tamper.

Rather against the very nature of your themes to better Legion World, correct?

Who is this being? Disaster Boy? Cosmopolitan King?

What about your unionizing of Legion World? Any luck with that? Because I've seen very little activity all night when I was working. yet, here you were, flirting with Caliente and Frio, when the citizens of Legion World [sarcasm]need you [/sarcasm].

<notices note on desk. It reads:

"Hey Cobie, thanks for the flowers you sent my mother! I'll have to repay you! *tee hee* Love, Jailbait Lass">

(Ah Lolita, what a good kid...)

#695303 09/04/05 07:09 PM
Active
Active
<Pushes CK's hand off Frio. Hands him Dover sole>

Here take this Cobie.

I'll handle this.
Don't condescend to me. Caliente might've liked that but I'm my own woman! And I can fight my own battles, thank you very much.

But *kiss on cheek* it was ver nice of you to offer to help. Guess evil geniuses aren't allll bad.

Originally posted by Caliente:
Listen to Tamper Lad Frio!! Let's have some fuuun already.
And, you, Caliente, stay out of this.

#695304 09/04/05 07:09 PM
Active
Active
Originally posted by Caliente:
Listen to Tamper Lad Frio!!
OOPS,
**Purr**
Damm 1/2 second too late!

rotflmao

(GOTCHA!)
**Purr**

When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.
#695305 09/04/05 07:10 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
[b] How is it my fault? I have no idea why Luna is acting crazy--hell, for all I know, she actually is crazy to begin with! I thought she wanted a man or something...why'd she attack you?

She attacked me because of Hrun and YOU. Emphasis on the YOU! Plus, I was only here when Hrun and the Tiger avitar were fighting because it (was) my job!

I don't care about that sutpid brute. He gropes fine. But when I get strangled because of it, heads will roll!

As for the compensation, what are you offering. If we can come to a mutually beneficial agreement, then I'm game. If not, I'm finding a lawyer and suing you for everything your worth.[/b]
There are more ways to get something pleasurable than money or property. I know quite a few.

And I had hopes for you for this Office--I bet you would have made one fine Security Officer.

#695306 09/04/05 07:12 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
And, you, Caliente, stay out of this.
I'm just trying to help y'know. You don't have to be a jerk.

(Keep my secret and I'll keep yours cat. Ain't karma a bastich?)

#695307 09/04/05 07:14 PM
Sorceress
Sorceress
Originally posted by disaster boy:
[b] *a disgruntled Frio still gasps for air*

I hate you all. And tell Cobalt Kid, I quit.

*iceslides out*
i tried to save you....

stupid hooch[/b]
I love you, doorknob!

And to show I bear no ill will, I, too, shall bestow a gift...
#695308 09/04/05 07:13 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Ah, is this another victim of your illegal Britishizer ray? You seem to have a tendency to do violence, Tamper.

Rather against the very nature of your themes to better Legion World, correct?

Who is this being? Disaster Boy? Cosmopolitan King?

What about your unionizing of Legion World? Any luck with that? Because I've seen very little activity all night when I was [b]working
. yet, here you were, flirting with Caliente and Frio, when the citizens of Legion World [sarcasm]need you [/sarcasm].

<notices note on desk. It reads:

"Hey Cobie, thanks for the flowers you sent my mother! I'll have to repay you! *tee hee* Love, Jailbait Lass">

(Ah Lolita, what a good kid...)[/b]
I never said my crusade would be non-violent CK, simply that the end result would be glorious.

As for the unionizing, well I took the night off, I had to go off-world for a celebration in my honour. Well your staff has kinda fallen apart because they went postal again anyways Kid.

Now DB seems to have been sent to some future. I don't know if it's our future or if the very presence of CosKing here means that the timelines have diverged.

Now excuse me, I'm off to redecorate the SUDL.

#695309 09/04/05 07:16 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Stoopid Cat, do I get catnip as well?

Page 33 of 53 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,028
Posts1,046,186
Legionnaires1,730
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000
1,730 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Burger Eater Lad, LoneWolfLondo, Mattropolis, Phantom Girl
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
knowjack
knowjack
Memphis, TN
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star