Roll Call
0 members (), 36 Murran Spies, and 110 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 06/13/24 08:03 PM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by stile86 - 06/13/24 07:55 PM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by stile86 - 06/13/24 07:55 PM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by stile86 - 06/13/24 07:52 PM
Kill This Thread LIV - Two Jokers Now?!?
by Eryk Davis Ester - 06/13/24 04:06 PM
Why he was arrested.
by rickshaw1 - 06/13/24 03:23 PM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Ann Hebistand - 06/13/24 02:17 PM
So, what are you listening to?
by Ann Hebistand - 06/13/24 12:25 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Re: FIVE FACES OF DEATH: Ice City in an Undisclosed Location
#742384 09/14/07 02:53 PM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
<coughing>

Dammit...F-Frio...no...

<freezing>

Her freezing winds are in my lungs...

Its no use though, I need to help Everyday Girl...

* flies off, exhausted *

#742385 09/18/07 11:22 AM
L
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
L
Ooops!

Still "Lardy" to my friends!
#742386 09/18/07 11:26 AM
Active
Active
<arrives thru portal>

Ha! This body is too valuable at this time to have destroyed it--especially while my prime body is elsewhere. Hmmm...

<shunts pool area to another, truly unknown location>

Better. Wouldn't do for the others to come back and check! I chose this place specifically because I hope to meet with this Empress. Since she created it, she will easily be able to sense it andits relocation. Hopefully, curiosity will lure her.

As for Slim, when I created the distraction, I left him these coordinates in his cybernetic half, should he decide to join me here. He is quite the wild card, but I hope he'll see the advantages of working with the....

<span style="font-size: 25px;">COMPUTER TYRANT!!!!</span>

#742387 09/18/07 11:52 AM
Active
Active
<Computer Tyrant-Prime arrives from the Path>

Ah yes, I am here!

<first arrival bows>

You, I will send out in the streets to wreak havok with the zombie hordes. Go!

<vanishes>

Now, I must proceed to Phase Two! Soon, every Supergirl Robot on Legion World will revolt!!!

#742388 09/18/07 11:58 AM
Active
Active
<span style="font-size: 20px;">I'm Here Computer Tyrant... And I'm ready ta work wit ya... so long as ya STAY OUTTA MY MIND!!</span>

Now, what's the plan?

When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.
#742389 09/18/07 12:02 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Nightcrawler

The plan, comrades, is the destruction of the Legion and the subjugation of Legion World.

At last we can stand revealed, with our allies, Shenu and the Empress Frio. We shall be Legion World's Five Faces of Death.

Already, Shenu's zombies control the streets, while the Computer Tyrant's Supergirl Robots shall control the skies.

We can shall take out the LMB. You, Slim, will have your pick of who you want enslaved.

And with this key, I will open up the Tower. And with the Tower, Legion World shall be ours.

We are a prowling lion, and we will devour you.
#742390 09/18/07 12:59 PM
Frio Offline OP
Active
OP Offline
Active
The Empress has arrived.

Tell me, what of your plans? Or should I say our plans? How does the destruction of the dreaded-- or should I say dreadful?-- LMB come?

I have not yet begun to wreak my havoc, but I have my own army of... creatures at my disposals. Both slave and ally alike.

I want only the Enchantress and any other powerful mystics as my prize when we take Legion World. And perhaps Gary Concord, if he proves himself worthy.

#742391 09/18/07 05:10 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Unnoticed by the Five in a small corner of the pool area a small Gigglebot rests. It sensors relaying information back to Gigglebot Girl.

“I don’t like the sound of this” says GiGi and she heads to the transmatter portal. “I must get to Legion World and discuss this with Caliente”

As she leaves for her journey, back in the pool the Computer Tyrant suddenly becomes aware of a robot not under his control. Reaching out he identifies the culprit.

“Slim” he roars, “destroy that thing”

But before Slim can time freeze the Gigglebot it shoots forward, attaching itself to Slims human half it starts to tickle him causing him to giggle uncontrollably. Leaving Slim behind collapsed in a laughing heap the Gigglebot makes a dash for the exit.

However the Computer Tyrant is too quick for it and crushes the small bot.

“curious” the tyrant thinks, “how was this able to evade my control”

“Never mind that” says Metternich, “how much does the LMBP now know of our plans”

Faithfull
#742392 09/18/07 11:01 PM
Active
Active
It does not matter, Metternich...at this point it is too late for them to change anything!

[concentrates]

There! I now have complete control over every Supergirl robot on Legion World--111 in all! Even now, I am commanding them to attack...what Legion Worlders Shenu's zombies don't get, the Supergirl robots will pick off! Let us see how the LMB stand against 111 robots with Kryptonian-equivalent power!!!

HA-HAAAA!!

Meanwhile, I will work on that which is my share of the pie...assimilating all of its technology and artificial intelligence! This will insure that I have the upper hand on Earth, where I and all the other corporations there currently are locked in a power stalemate.

No longer, after we're finished here!!!

#742393 09/19/07 04:16 PM
Substitute
Substitute
An assualt on the mystics will be central to our plan. Slim has already taken care of a prime target.

<looks at key, hides it among robes>

Soon enough Legion World will be open to a cosmic sacking the likes of which have been never seen.

There is one Legionnaire I claim for my own if he should appear. Disaster Boy. The rest you can all have for yourselves--I'd prefer they all be executed. I want nothing less than Legion World under our control.

#742394 09/21/07 12:24 AM
Active
Active
Yes, this second wave is proving more sturdy a disraction! Now, to commence hacking into and controlling the very computers that comprise Legion World's infrastructure!

#742395 09/21/07 02:20 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Gigglebot girl and Nova Girl suddenly arrive in the secluded pool via tesseract technology

“Thanks EG” says GiGi

Nova girl sweeps forward to the attack.

“Gigglebot girl activates her battle armour and as it closes around her releases a swarm of Gigglebots, these tiny bots swarm around Slim before he has time to react and reduce him to helplessness by tickling him uncontrollably.

Nova Girl gives Metternich a full force blast.

“Damn humanoids” screeches the computer tyrant, “they never know when they are beaten”

"You are able to control robots and computers fool do something to shut these things down” cries the Empress, as the Gigglebots swarm around her too.

“That is interesting” says the Tyrant, “somehow they are beyond my control. I guess sometimes the old fashioned ways remain the best” and with that he picks up a massive rifle and starts firing in the direction of Nova Girl and Gigglebot forcing them back to hide behind some rocks.

“well says Nova “now what”

“here” replies Gigglebot handing Nova a number of small lollypops.

“what are we going to do with these” asks Nova, “promise to give them a treat if they stop fighting?”

“watch” Says GiGi and she pops a lolly in her mouth, after a few seconds she takes it out and throws it towards Slim who is being helped by the Empress. It lands near their feet and explodes.

“wow! Those are cool” shouts Nova and starts to suck then throw the lollypop grenades.

“well these will hold them back for a while but what happens when we run out of lollypops?” worried Gigglebot.

Faithfull
#742396 09/21/07 02:48 PM
Substitute
Substitute
<Faraway Lad runs out to join them>

Gigi, wait--!

<suddenly, he is cut in half by a blast of lightning by Slim>

*c-cough*

G-Gigi...

<a horrified Gigglebot Girl looks on>

Gigi...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<figure morphs into Metternich>

You fools! You think you have any chance at all?

<uses Kid Vudoo's power to see exactly where they are>

Against me, let alone the five of us?

<uses Walk with Crowds power to replicate himself twenty times over>

We are an army!

You have no chance at all!

<uses Disaster Boy's power. Immediately, the secluded pool's roof collapses above where Nova Girl and Gigglebot Girl are standing, causing debris to fall everywhere>

Legion World will be our, my fellow faces of Death! We shall devour it!

#742397 09/21/07 02:58 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
The ceiling pieces explode upwards with a fury that causes even Metternich to stagger back.

Nova Girl is standing there radiating intense heat so strong it prevents even someone with daxamite or kryptonian power level getting close.

Gigglebot Girl is also standing there, and never has the name been more inappropriate.

“You…you DARE to use my husband in that way”

She steps forward and as she does so hundreds of thunderbots leave her armoured body. Fashioned of Nth metal and powered by Trans magical fragments of a red sun, these small bots have the power to decimate entire worlds. All of them launch a furious attack on Metternich, driving him and all his bodies back, Slim and the Empress also fall back before the onslaught.

The heat that Nova girl is putting out causes the pool itself to start to bubble and boil away.

The computer tyrants artificial skins melts away and even the metal infrastructure beneath starts to buckle under the heat.

Gigi, continues her onslaught “I will rip you to shreds you foul beast” she cries at Metternich

Faithfull
#742398 09/21/07 03:08 PM
Substitute
Substitute
<...and she does. Gigi begins to tear Metternich to shreds, so green blood splatters everywhere. Her fury is endless, and she gleefully commits murder>

No-no! What am I doing? Faraway would never want me to...

<Metternich laughs as he uses Saturn Girl's telepathy to play with her mind>

<turnign to Nova Girl, Metternich uses Kid Marvel's super-strength to fly at her at super-speed and knock her backwards>

Well met, maidens of the Legion World! Well met indeed--unfortunately, I care little for honor or the prowess of my enemies!

You believe you actually have a chance? Very well, we will give you that chance!

<as Gigglebot Girl snaps out of it, and Nova Girl rallies to her side, Metternich turns, flying out the undisclosed location. Using the combined powers of Beagle Boy's super-speed and Kid Marvel's super-speed and strength, he flies towards the great Cockrum Ocean, and quickly creates a enormous tsunami!>

The location will remain undisclosed! For we five can surive with the Empress, while you two will meet a watery grave!

<a large tsunami suddenly hits the undisclosed location housing the secluded pool>

Farewell!

<The Five Faces of Death exit>

#742399 09/21/07 03:09 PM
Substitute
Substitute
<aside to the Empress>

I believe you will have an excellent opportunity to create a literal Ice City now...

<smiles, seeing Legion World's main city not more than 20 miles away from this undisclosed location>

#742400 09/21/07 03:48 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Long after the Five have left, bubble rise to the surface of the ocean that now covers the secret location.

After a few moments a small yellow submarine bobs to the surface followed by the battered and torn battle armour of Gigglebot

Nova Girl, whose flames were extinguished by the tsunami slowly wakes to find herself in the seat of the submarine.

“my head” she moans. “last thing I remember is Gigi telling me to get into this submarine, constructed from the thunderbots. Thunderbot 4 I think she called it?”

“Where is she?”

As she looks out at the smooth ocean she notices the body of Gigi floating face down in the water next to her craft.

"GiGi" she cries, “my god she's dead”

And ignoring the pain Nova Girl reaches out and brings Gigglebot girl aboard the small craft.

Cradling the still and limp body in her arms Nova silently weeps.

Faithfull
#742401 09/21/07 06:06 PM
Frio Offline OP
Active
OP Offline
Active
<a slow grin grows on The Empress's cold face>

I think you're quite right, Magistrate.

<raising her hands high above her, she mutters incantations of old>

From the watery grave grows a large castle and village-style buildings of glistening ice. Though opaque in nature, the buildings gleam white in the sunshine. In the center of the main square is a statue of the Five Faces of Death, each standing regally and displaying their power over a smaller group of LMB members that include Cobalt Kid, Abin Quank, Caliente, Disaster Boy, Eryk Davis Ester, Spellbinder, Lard Lad and Vee. The words she says encase it in magick, keeping the temperature fair, the ice from melting and preventing any unwelcome visitors from entering.

An Ice City for a part-Ice Goddess. It is not so grand as the land from which I came, but it will certainly do for now. Until I can relocate to Crujecta's tower, anyway.

#742402 09/27/07 11:42 AM
Active
Active
Empress, I like this city of yours, but I miss my bar...

Think you could remake it here?

When you're in Danger or in Trouble I will be there on the Double.
#742403 09/27/07 05:25 PM
Substitute
Substitute
Whether Gigglebot Girl or Nova Girl were killed or not matters little. Now they understand the power the power they face.

I take that back, actually. I wish Gigglebot Girl had died. Faraway Lad has always been an enemy, given his belief in his diplomatic superiority. I only wish to bring him torment and pain.

But they'll all feel it soon enough. Let them be distracted by our forces on Legion World while we secure the real prize.

In the meantime, I suggest we begin tearing them apart while they are spread thin. We can divy up the ones we wish to keep alive as our slaves...

#742404 09/27/07 05:30 PM
Active
Active
Yes, Metternich...the prize is nearly within my reach.... [while speaking to Metternich, the Tyrant's cold, lifeless eyes appear distant] ...even now, I am accessing Legion World's most protected mother boards--the one's which give this artificial planet life. Soon, they--and Legion World along with them--will CRASH!!!

#742405 09/28/07 12:01 AM
Active
Active
<span style="font-size: 25px;">YES!!! I'M IN!!!! ALL OF LEGION WORLD'S TECHNOLOGY IS NOW UNDER MY CONTROL!!!!</span>

#742406 09/28/07 12:59 AM
Frio Offline OP
Active
OP Offline
Active
Very good, Computer Tyrant. Let's see how the LMBP handles life without technology!

As for your request, Slim, I am happy to create you a new bar.

<with a wave of her hand, a new building is formed not far from the statues with a sign stating, "Club Cobalt in Chains" over the top>

If that does not meet your specifications, you need only say the word.

Outside the city, a number of tall beings rise up to stand guard. They are the Ice-Giants of Norse mythology, pulled from the Empress's home dimension to defend her city against enemies. As she is part Ice-Giant herself (in her own form), they readily oblidge her.

#742407 09/28/07 06:01 PM
feelin' hot hot hot
feelin' hot hot hot
<Caliente, Nova Girl and Amora the Enchantress appear outside the undisclosed location, behind a few bits of rock and ice>

Uh, hmm. A bit unexpected but that's okay. The selfish part of me is very anxious to see if we can save Frio.

<tries to use the omicron and fails>

Uh-oh. Looks like communications are out. Amora, can you tell if any of the others are around? I know Abin, Faraway and Concord were trying to find the Five Faces, so they ought to be here... right? Lardy, too.

#742408 09/28/07 07:19 PM
Active
Active
<span style="font-size: 25px;">CHAGHEILL </span>

Sorry I just felt the need to scream a battle cry and kick that rock. I've been a little frustrated recently. Didn't really get a chance to work out when until I got back to Legion World.

*** Peeks around the corner to make sure no one heard her primal scream or the rock in flight. Seeing no activity Nova Girl takes a seat behind a big rock laying out a blanket to keep from freezing against the cold ground.***

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,028
Posts1,046,113
Legionnaires1,730
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Anonymous Girl, Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000
1,730 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
grazzendeecee
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star