Legion World
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/15/13 10:47 PM
I'm talking, of course, about POLLY ESTER!
Posted By: Power Boy Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/15/13 11:41 PM
Polly Ester's was the name of a tacky club in a bad part of town.

I think they had disco nights but you had to be careful on the way there otherwise you might get shot, stabbed or end up with a china cat habit.
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/15/13 11:45 PM
Sounds like Ultra Boy's kind of place.
Don't get me started on cousin Mol...
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/15/13 11:48 PM
Then there's the lawyer in the family, Seq U. Ester.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/16/13 12:13 AM
Uncle F who seems to never leave, but has a good trick with light bulbs.
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/16/13 12:17 AM
Cousin J, who dresses kind of funny and juggles balls which inevitably come down on his head.
Cousin L thinks he's stupid.
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/16/13 12:21 AM
Uncle Alfred B, who writes science fiction.
Nephew P sure is annoying.
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/16/13 12:29 AM
Aunt H wears a scarlet letter.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/16/13 07:25 PM
Great Uncle T who just can't stop asking questions.
Aunt Inv is the wealthiest of them all. She brings lots of presents on Christmas.

Uncle Sylv really likes cats, but has an irrational hatred of canaries.

Originally Posted by Eryk Davis Ester
Don't get me started on cousin Mol...

lol

Posted By: thoth lad Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/19/13 10:01 AM
The family loves Aunty Prot, even calling her Proty. But she does go on about her causes.
Cousin Sem just can't seem to graduate from college...

And Cousin Leic really loves traveling to England.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 10/20/13 06:56 AM
It's lovely to see all the family come together to help bring in the Winathian crops. I know cousin Harv really appreciates the help.
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 01/19/15 03:29 AM
I demand a series of adventures of Polly Ester and her BFF, Rae Onn, even if I have to write them myself.
Hmm... I should using "My sweet cousin Polly!" and variations thereof as my new catchphrase!
Posted By: thoth lad Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 01/19/15 09:52 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: Calamity King's clotheshorse cousin - 01/19/15 11:01 PM
EDE, that's a great idea. nod

Thoth, LOL lol
© Legion World