Legion World
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester RIP Chip Nanco - 04/26/17 12:44 AM
I wasn't sure whether to post this on the main board, but I'll go ahead and post it here.

Chip Nanco, who was a prominent poster on a number of Facebook Legion pages (including the LW page), passed today. I'm not sure if he ever registered here himself, but we have a thread devoted to his art. I never really interacted with him much myself, but it definitely seems like a great loss to the Legion fan community.

Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: RIP Chip Nanco - 04/26/17 01:08 AM
Thoughts and prayers from me to everybody whose lives he touched, and especially his loved ones.
Posted By: cleome57 Re: RIP Chip Nanco - 04/26/17 03:45 AM
Sorry to hear this.

I totally remember the Animaniacs-Legion mash-up, though I don't know if I ever commented about it here.
Posted By: Invisible Brainiac Re: RIP Chip Nanco - 04/26/17 05:56 AM
I was sure I had seen him a lot on Facebook, but not sure I had seen him here on LW. A great loss either way, he seems quite beloved on the Facebook page. His passing was quite sudden as well. I said a little prayer for him last night.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: RIP Chip Nanco - 04/26/17 07:29 AM
My thoughts are with his family and friends.
Posted By: lil'rhino Re: RIP Chip Nanco - 04/27/17 04:10 AM
I'm shocked! Chip was a prominent member of LSH fandom from the beginning, supplying lots of art and covers to the INTERLAC APA. I never met him in person, but when I had a mini-breakdown in 2014 and deleted all my social media accounts, Chip e-mailed me immediately to see if I was okay and to offer a sympathetic ear. I was so touched by this act of kindness by somebody I barely knew.
© Legion World