Legion World
Posted By: Eryk Davis Ester What I want for MY message board... - 02/18/05 05:57 AM
More posts by Nightcrawler.

Nightcrawler
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: What I want for MY message board... - 02/18/05 11:20 AM
Aw! Thanks, TimeTrapper frown
Posted By: Pov Re: What I want for MY message board... - 02/18/05 10:38 PM
Too bad Nighty can't post from work like most of us do... frown wink hug
Still something I would like.

Nightcrawler
I totally agree!
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: What I want for MY message board... - 10/12/15 01:41 AM
Who?
You!

Yay!!!
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: What I want for MY message board... - 10/12/15 04:27 AM
One can never have too much Nighty! nod Nightcrawler love
Nighty makes everything better! hug hug hug
Seriously... there's been a serious dearth of Nighty lately!
Originally Posted by Rockhopper Lad
Nighty makes everything better! hug hug hug
I was just about to say that!
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: What I want for MY message board... - 10/15/15 03:37 AM
Perhaps this will bring the fuzzy blue elf out of the shadows? wink

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: What I want for MY message board... - 10/15/15 04:02 AM
Nightcrawler, Paul Smith and a Bamf doll. That is tempting. love
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: What I want for MY message board... - 10/15/15 04:08 AM
Hooray! cheers
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler
Nightcrawler, Paul Smith and a Bamf doll. That is tempting. love

I'm tempted too wink
Posted By: cleome57 Re: What I want for MY message board... - 11/24/15 12:06 PM
Oh, man. That pic of original Nightcrawler waiting for his sweetie sure takes me back.

Never bought his break-up with Amanda. It seemed really contrived.
Agree. They seemed to have a good relationship going on.
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: What I want for MY message board... - 12/01/15 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by cleome49
Oh, man. That pic of original Nightcrawler waiting for his sweetie sure takes me back.

Never bought his break-up with Amanda. It seemed really contrived.

I never read it, but didn't she come back in Nightcrawler's recent solo series?
She did. But I read she got stuck in limbo at the end.
Posted By: Fanfic Lady Re: What I want for MY message board... - 02/23/16 01:36 PM
We haven't seen Nighty around here for a while. I don't have any image to post, but I do have a hearty "THANK YOU", followed by a hug.

hug
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: What I want for MY message board... - 02/23/16 05:30 PM
Thanks! (I'm always lurking)
Posted By: cleome57 Re: What I want for MY message board... - 03/12/16 09:58 PM
Thanks again for my favorite fan board in the whole dang universe, Nighty!

hug
Posted By: Exnihil Re: What I want for MY message board... - 03/12/16 10:03 PM
Danke Schön, Bürgermeister Nachtencrawler! smile
Posted By: Lard Lad Re: What I want for MY message board... - 03/12/16 10:05 PM
Diet Coke cheers to Nighty for giving the LMB a forever home!

(^sounds like we were adopted pets... lol )
Posted By: cleome57 Re: What I want for MY message board... - 03/12/16 10:12 PM
Poor Nighty. He dreamed of romance & adventure, and woke up one day to realize that he's the online equivalent of that Galaxy Cat Whisperer dude.

Catspaw X10,000 Grimbor
I'm all dressed in blue today, with fake tail and pointy ears, to celebrate Nighty!
Posted By: thoth lad Re: What I want for MY message board... - 03/13/16 09:18 AM
I ordered brimstone to get that authentic Nighty power look, but received a giant Firestorm villain by mistake.

I know I offered to host a neighbourhood barbeque but this wasn't what I planned...
Posted By: Emily Sivana Re: What I want for MY message board... - 03/13/16 09:28 AM
In all seriousness, have we ever considered having a chatroom? I find myself spending a great deal of time on Smogdens recently, and was wondering if it might appeal to other users.
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: What I want for MY message board... - 03/13/16 09:34 AM
I imagine the shout box serves the purpose of a chat room since traffic isn't high enough on LW for a chat room to have consistent activity.
Yeah, I think the Shoutbox acts enough like a chatroom.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: What I want for MY message board... - 05/22/16 05:19 PM
With the anniversary coming up, the covers on the Television Trouble Finder could be replaced for a while with Legion World's voted for favourite Legion covers.

With the obvious caveats of it being work for the admins; might not look as good with the logos (or it might); no one actually having favourites; no one can be bothered voting/ expressing a preference.

Just a passing thought.
Posted By: Kappa Kid Re: What I want for MY message board... - 05/22/16 06:38 PM
Bah! Don't you know apathy is the default emotion of choice around here, thoth? wink
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: What I want for MY message board... - 05/22/16 07:41 PM
I keep hoping that DC will announce a new series here any day now.
Posted By: Sarcasm Kid Re: What I want for MY message board... - 05/22/16 07:51 PM
I just want people to... I don't want to call this a place where they're safe from reality, but a place where they can interact with people who have similar interests, creating a sense of community and friendship and respect between all of us as fans and human beings.

I want this to be a place where people can be happy when things are horrible, that way when they go back things don't have to seem as bad as they were before.
Posted By: Reboot Re: What I want for MY message board... - 05/22/16 08:56 PM
Originally Posted by Nightcrawler
I keep hoping that DC will announce a new series here any day now.

The absolute, drop-dead earliest there could be a LSH #1 would be September - but, given the breadcrumb in Rebirth #1, it's more likely to be a "Lightning Saga" situation where they show up in some other book first.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: What I want for MY message board... - 05/23/16 05:52 PM
Originally Posted by Kappa Kid
Bah! Don't you know apathy is the default emotion of choice around here, thoth? wink

"apathy?" I thought he said "be pithy." Bloody tinnitus. Jeez, all that effort and I could have just lazed my way through. smile

So, if the first proper Legion book isn't until September, thanks Reboot, having something a little different up there is still possible.
Posted By: Reboot Re: What I want for MY message board... - 05/23/16 06:00 PM
Originally Posted by thoth lad
So, if the first proper Legion book isn't until September, thanks Reboot,...

That's simply based on the fact that the August solicits are out, and there's no LSH book there.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: What I want for MY message board... - 05/23/16 06:03 PM
Ah, I don't even bother to keep up. I just look at Rebirths, Convergences and Flashpoints, shake my head and move on to read better comics.

Thanks for the detail too though smile
Posted By: thoth lad Re: What I want for MY message board... - 06/05/16 04:46 AM
There's a little image at the top right of the forum homepage and others. It's just to the right and down from "FAQ" and doesn't load for me. It seems to be called avatar. Is it just me, or do other folks have a the little box with the X in it, indicating it's not appearing?
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: What I want for MY message board... - 06/05/16 03:04 PM
There's not supposed to be an image there?!?

EDIT: Although I looked in the code and saw some stuff I wrote to try and have an avatar appear that didn't work for me, but I never removed it. Just now I've commented it out...does the x still appear for you?
Posted By: thoth lad Re: What I want for MY message board... - 06/05/16 03:45 PM
It* has now gone. I've seen it for ages, but it's gradually nudged it's way to the point I had to say smile

*The Science Police tracker that monitors our every move smile
Posted By: Nightcrawler Re: What I want for MY message board... - 06/05/16 05:39 PM
Great! Sorry about that.
Posted By: thoth lad Re: What I want for MY message board... - 06/05/16 05:50 PM
I'm sorry to even have mentioned such a tiny blemish on such a great forum. It's not as though its function was eating away at my sanity or anythng. Ha ha ha >twitch< :-)
© Legion World