Roll Call
1 members (Invisible Brainiac, Invisible Brainiac), 69 Murran Spies, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/29/24 02:18 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/29/24 02:18 AM
Kill This Thread LI - Already???
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/29/24 02:17 AM
Wheel of Fortune / Hangman Season 3
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/29/24 02:15 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 04/29/24 02:13 AM
So, what are you listening to?
by Gaseous Lad - 04/29/24 12:25 AM
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
by Gaseous Lad - 04/28/24 10:28 PM
Legion of Super-Heroes #7 (2020) - Preview and Spoilers
by Gaseous Lad - 04/28/24 05:52 PM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: INVASION Finale - the War In Orbit!
#633365 09/08/06 02:28 PM
Bold Flavors
OP Offline
Bold Flavors
<Cobalt flies through the mess towards Crujectra>

Hey good-lookin'...

<sweeps her off her feet and into her arms for a overly dramatic kiss>

Keep Legion World warm for me...I'm off to show the Dark Oval that this isn't over until we say it is...

<Cobalt turns to the assembled armies of Legion World, with Hrun the Barbarian and Shark Lad on either side>

Warriors! Hear me! The Dark Oval is on the run, across the universe to their own sector! But we don't simply allow Legion World to be invaded and then forgive so easily!

We're going to follow them through the United Planets and drive them completely out! We'll stick by our UP allies and destroy the Dark Oval forces! Destroy!

<turns to Hrun>

Hrun, lets push them back to their own sector and show them wars don't end after they decide they're done. I've alerted my forces and expect Faraway Lad to join us shortly. I will be sending updates to Legion World via my Triumvirate couriers.

[telepathic link]Crujeckie...I'll be home soon...but they went too far. Now I'll remind them who they're fighting. [/telepahtic link]

Anyone coming with me, lets move!

<The Legion World armies follow Cobalt Kid into UP Space to defend the UP and push the Dark Oval into their own sector>

#633366 09/08/06 02:30 PM
Substitute
Substitute
<Superboy Prime is hurled into the opening in space, where it closes with a large explosion. Waiting for him is the LMBP Spectre...and the Re-bots and Reboot farther down the timeline...>

death becomes me
#633367 09/08/06 04:57 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
[telepathic link to Cobalt Kid]: Hurry back, my love... I want you to rest as soon as possible. You've been through so much. Be safe [/telepathic link to Cobalt Kid]

<Spellbinder joins her brother and brother-in-law as they move from one disabled ship to another, making sure that the survivors are safe enough as maintenance ships rise up from Legion World >

Some people are like slinkys: not really good for anything, but they bring a smile to your face when you knock them down a flight of stairs
#633368 09/08/06 10:01 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
<turns to Cobalt>

Cobalt, all these years I've lived among humanity, I've had to hold back, I've had to fight to not allow my animalistic rage to overtake me ... but now, I will hold nothing back ... and if my rage consumes me, let it, for I will die a glorious death if I die defending my adopted world!

Onward ... for Legion World!

Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...
#633369 09/08/06 10:42 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
(a black door opens and out walks DB slowly and deliberately)

"I'm in as well."

(Spellbinder, Cobalt Kid, and SharkLad looked stunned having not seen DB for months before this battle. Needless to say he looks the worse for wear behind his tight set jaw, and angry eyes)

(Spellbinder notices a few patches of blood seeping through DB's costume)

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,020
Posts1,044,983
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Singularity
Singularity
Texas
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star