Roll Call
1 members (Eryk Davis Ester, Eryk Davis Ester), 36 Murran Spies, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 11:28 AM
Legion World Fan Table at SDCC
Would Kid Psycho be cooler...
Who's Who in Raz's Legion? *added EYEFUL ETHEL & SUNSWORD 5 May*
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 06:42 AM
Kill This Thread LII - The End of the Deck of Cards
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 06:41 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by razsolo - 05/06/24 05:40 AM
Legionnaire Mastermind
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/06/24 03:05 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27
Re: Legion Emergency - Calling....
Quislet, Esq #873482 10/24/15 01:48 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
To recruit the past!!!

The Justice League will need someone with power and credibility -- Saturn Girl, who can bond with Martian Manhunter and set up the relationship for his attendance to Legion events in the 30th century

Teen Titans require a more youthful connection -- XS speeds into play

Justice Society is a bit more old school - and Cosmic Boy always wanted to meet them

Outsiders are slightly outside the law, and Lightning Lad never understood the rules anyway

Global Guardians have the numbers and power, but not the notoriety - and Polar Boy can convince them to join the cause

EMERGENCY!!!
While these Legionnaires are back in time, the Ultra-Humanite commands the Forgotten Villains to take command of Winath
Send 6 Legionnaires to foil Atom Masher, the Faceless Hunter, Enchantress, Kraklow and Ultivac

Quislet, Esq #873493 10/24/15 02:38 PM
Rejected Substitute Reservist
Danielle Foccart, to make short work of Ultivac

Chameleon Girl, cause no mutation by Kraklow is gonna slow her down

Tyroc, to shout down Echantress

Element Lad and Chemical Kid, to turn any of Atom-Master's summons back to dust

Timber Wolf, as no Faceless Hunter's gonna take him down

Ultra Boy, to run interference as needed!

EMERGENCY!!!

The Ultra-Humanite has formed a sort of time gang...a Chronal Cadre, using the resources of the 30th century. He's pulled Black Barax from the far future and the massively powerful villain is attacking Legion HQ while most of the team is trying to shut down all the other schemes and teams scattered over the United Planets!

What 7 non-Legion heroes or reservists or cadets are left at Legion HQ in this time of Crisis who can beat back Black Barax and his battalion of synthetic invaders!?

"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot
Quislet, Esq #873518 10/24/15 08:30 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
Shvaughn Erin takes command.

Rond Vidar lends the power of his Green Lantern ring.

Crystal Kid forms barriers around the HQ.

Brawler mind-meshes with the metal and machinery to form effective offenses.

Nightwind blows the bad guys away.

Xera of Manna-5 lends her powerful elemental abilities to the cause.

Particon's energy powers blast the bad guys back.

Brawler RondVidar Particon Nightwind1 Xera CrystalKid

EMERGENCY!!

The heroes of the past spread out to help with the emergencies, leaving behind only a few to track the Ultra-Humanite. There are reports of his presence on the dead world of Trom. Pick 2 each from the Legion, JSA, JLA, Teen Titans, Outsiders and Global Guardians to investigate.

Quislet, Esq #874026 10/27/15 10:57 AM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Element Lad insists on leading the team to Trom

Kinetix is needed to investigate any mystical phenomenon

Teen Titans:
Lilith's psychic abilities help explore the planet

Gnaark provides the muscle in this far future

JSA:
Mr. Terrific is always handy when it comes to scientific exploration (and his T-Spheres are great scouts)

Cyclone enjoys meeting a sister spirit in Kinetix

JLA:
Azrael finds peace for the dead

Tomorrow Girl uses her telepathy and TK abilities to search out the planet

Outsiders:
Metamorpho is fascinated by the planet of transmutation

Katana and her Soul Sword are comfortable talking with the ghosts of Trom

Global Guardians:
Wild Huntsman enjoys exploring Trom

Bushmaster uses his own devices to explore the nooks and crannies of the planet

In the rubble of Trom, the group finds the Resurrection Crusade and the Church of Blood attempting to call forth the dead. They are put down by the army of heroes.

EMERGENCY!
The Ultra Humanite has recruited the Church of Connor and the Children of the Sun to scheme on Daxam.
Send a team of 8 from the various possible Legion, JSA, JLA, Teen Titans, Outsiders and Global Guardians to investigate

Last edited by Myg - Andy S; 10/27/15 10:58 AM.
Quislet, Esq #874037 10/27/15 11:36 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
I would love to read a Kinetix and Cyclone team-up!!!

8 heroes to Daxam:

Raven helps scout using her teleportation, and her soul-self deals with the Daxamites' emotions.

Kole to entrap any bad guys.

Elongated Man's detective skills are key here.

Doctor Light continuously radiates red sun rays, just in case some wise guy tries to throw powered Daxamites at them.

Chameleon for infiltration.

Andromeda for the home court advantage.

Hawkgirl uses Thanagarian science to investigate.

Obsidian for espionage.

The group stops the schemers, but Ultra-Humanite gets away...

EMERGENCY!!!

Ultra-Humanite is forcibly mutating peaceful apes on Tenazor-4! Send a team of 8 heroes from the combined teams to stop him!

Quislet, Esq #874058 10/27/15 12:12 PM
Jack O'Lantern and Halo have a lot of luck combining their powers to keep the enemies at bay!

Bouncing Boy and Matter-Eater Lad work with the leadership of the planet, as Tenazor-4 is a UP World and their leaders trust the Legion (also allowing Chuck and Tenz to work as bodyguards to the leadership when the villains try to blitz them!)

Cyborg and Terry Sloane manage to find the mutation device the Humanite is using and combine their know-how to shut it down.

And Plastic Man and Geo-Force are more than enough muscle to neutralize the remaining baddies!

EMERGENCY!

The Ultra-Humanite has summoned Ranxx the Sentient City to attack Weber's World with a blink-bomb, and even the forces of the heroes from across time are spread thin: Pick a team of one "big gun" from each team to intercept Ranxx before he can destroy the seat of the U.P., the the Legion Big Gun leading the charge!

"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot
Quislet, Esq #874063 10/27/15 12:20 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Yes, I figured you would enjoy the Cyclone and Kinetix possibilities, Ibby!
(I responded but did it late, so now I'm reworking for Ranxxx)

The Big Guns:

Mon-El (LSH) leads the team
Starfire (Titans) in fast pursuit
Superman (JLA) enjoys the race with his friends
Power Girl (JSA) attacks with a smile on her face
Captain Marvel Jr (Outsiders) strikes like lightning
Olympian (Global Guardians) anticipates the delicious odyssey before them

EMERGENCY!!!

Ultra-Humanite has the Manhunter Cult attacking the remains of Oa. Send a team of 9 heroes from the combined teams to ensure that Oa and the remains of the GL Corps remain sacred

Last edited by Myg - Andy S; 10/27/15 12:25 PM.
Quislet, Esq #874066 10/27/15 12:24 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
Green theme!

Alan Scott, Jade, Kyle Rayner, Celeste Rockfish, John Stewart and Rond Vidar are all over this!

Dragonmage and Kinetix lend a hand as well, helping shield Oa.

Brainiac 5 figures out how to deactivate the Manhunters.

EMERGENCY!!!

The heroes are fed up and think it's time to put an end to this. Which 6 heroes from the combined teams hole up in Legion HQ to use detective work and data to find out just where the Ultra-Humanite's base is?

Last edited by Invisible Brainiac; 10/27/15 12:25 PM.
Quislet, Esq #874075 10/27/15 12:40 PM
Tuatara and Dream Girl to try and scrye the answer

Technocrat and Accountable from the new JSA use the FutureTech to narrow down the options seen by the two precognitives.

Dawnstar and Gates out in the galaxy, checking their leads.

EMERGENCY!!!

Ultra-Humanite is tracked down to the abandoned WarWorld of Mongul; what's worse, he's put his brain in the dead body of the mighty conqueror and used a combination of bleeding-edge tech and necromancy to give it life and more power.

Many of the heroes are still putting out the fires across the galaxy, but this one is for all the marbles. Choose 4 Champions from each team (JLA, JSA, Global Guardians, Outsiders, Teen Titans, The Doom Patrol, and the Legion) to confront the New-Inhumanite and its world of weapons!!!

Last edited by Not-So-Bad Lad; 10/27/15 12:40 PM.

- Crow T. Robot
Quislet, Esq #874179 10/27/15 09:56 PM
Wanderer
Wanderer
Inhumanite! This is awesome!!!! Who can possibly stand against this incarnation of evil???

LSH
Kid Quantum
Phantom Girl
Ultra Boy
Saturn Girl

Teen Titans
Wonder Girl
Kid Flash
Bunker
Solstice

JLA
Wonder Woman
Batman
Steel
Aztek

JSA
Hawkgirl
Jakeem Thunder
Star Girl
King Chimera

Outsiders
Arsenal
Thunder
Grace
Eradicator

Doom Patrol
Robotman
Crazy Jane
Rebis
Mento

Global Guardians
Dr. Mist
Owlwoman
Fire
Ice

To battle the Inhumanite!

Wonder Woman leads Ultra Boy, Eradicator, Grace and Wonder Girl into hand to hand combat with Inhumanite

Saturn Girl, King Chimera and Mento connect the teams telepathically even as they attempt to confuse Inhumanite

Dr. Mist, Rebis, Jakeem Thunder, Kid Quantum, Crazy Jane use their abilities to attempt to disrupt and control Inhumanite's powers

Hawkgirl guides the air support team: Solstice, Stargirl, Fire

Robotman holds the line against the Warworld weapons alongside Thunder, Ice, Bunker, Arsenal and Steel

Batman leads the infiltration team into Warworld to destroy it, including Aztek, Owlwoman, Phantom Girl and Kid Flash

Together the teams manage to disrupt the Inhumanite into several composite parts across time and space. They pay a heavy price, as the time stream is damaged enough to wreak havoc with their memories. The bonds, the experiences, the discoveries... all of it gone. The heroes are left back in their respective times and places with unexplained scars, the feeling that they've lost something, and completely exhausted.

EMERGENCY!!!

After the epic crisis, the Legion takes a day off. But crime doesn't!
The Resource Raiders are on the move, attacking Xanthu and Thar.
Send a 2 teams of 8 Legion Academy students (4 in each team) and 2 teachers to investigate.

Last edited by Myg - Andy S; 10/27/15 10:03 PM.
Myg - Andy S #874180 10/27/15 10:53 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
Man that was an awesome cool mission! Actually, this series of time-spanning missions has been amazing!

Could have had so much fun with that! I would have sent my faves - Kinetix, Gates, Brainiac 5, Kid Quantum II; Cyclone, Stargirl, Alan Scott, Dr. Fate; Superman, Wonder Woman, Kyle Rayner, Doctor Light; Fire, Ice, Olympian, Tasmanian Devil; Solstice, Kole, Donna Troy, Cyborg; Crazy Jane, Elasti-Girl, Robotman, Negative Man; Geo-force, Halo, Metamorpho, Looker.

Originally Posted by Myg - Andy S

EMERGENCY!!!

After the epic crisis, the Legion takes a day off. But crime doesn't!
The Resource Raiders are on the move, attacking Xanthu and Thar.
Send a 2 teams of 8 Legion Academy students (4 in each team) and 2 teachers to investigate.

Team 1 to Xanthu: Power Boy, Gravity Kid (the boyfriends make a good team and give some serious muscle!), Otaki for tracking, Nightwind for long-range attacks. Teachers are Bouncing Boy and Dawnstar.

Team 2 to Thar: Lamprey for long-range attacks, Crystal Kid for containment, Amp Girl for physicality and Mwindaji for tracking. Teachers are Wildfire and Duplicate Damsel.

EMERGENCY!

The Resource Raiders on Xanthu and Tharr are caught, but new ones are attacking the aquatic world of Gil'd! Send 5 Reservists/Academy Students, plus 1 Legionnaire, to investigate.

Quislet, Esq #874394 10/29/15 10:34 AM
Sure was a great thread of missions, ya'll! I imagine the Time Trapper in the wings, watching the whole epic thing and intervening for its own ends here and there. Inspired me to find a place for "The Inhumanite" in my Legion AU XD

On to the Mission!

Antennae Lad to track down the Resource Raiders' signals.

Kid Psycho to be the Big Gun against any surprises the Raiders may have.

Mandalla to throw them all for a loop.

Insect Queen, cause there's bound to be a water-based insect form she can take!

Elastic Lad to tie up as many Raiders at once as possible.

And Ferro Lad never struck me as the Vacation Type smile So he's riding herd on this mission!

EMERGENCY!

Glorith is taking the chance, while almost all the Legion is all vacationing in one place, to make her move! Using some legendary weapon called the Materioptikon and combining it with her magical and chronal powers, Glorith has 'locked' many Legionnaires into shifting between versions of themselves from different realities!

Choose 6 Legionnaires that have only existed in one Universe, and as such are immune to Glorith's new weapon, to take the Sorceress down!

- Crow T. Robot
Quislet, Esq #874398 10/29/15 11:11 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
OH yeah!

Kinetix absorbs Glorith's magic

Kid Quantum II counters her time magic

Thunder for power

XS for speed

Gates to confuse her by teleporting fast

Kono to sink her into the ground

Emergency!

Someone has erased Superman's memory of the Legion! And the Founders are away. Pick 4 Legionnaires to share their face memories with Supes

Quislet, Esq #874403 10/29/15 12:13 PM
NOT BRAINIAC 5 XD

Triplicate Girl, for her history with the SuperBOY.

Phantom Girl, who has been there since almost the beginning!

Night Girl, who has strength to spare if Supes thinks they're attacking, and very strong memories of Cosmic Boy

Invisible Kid, as he and Tinya have the Espionage chops to keep the team quiet during their jaunt to the 20th!

EMERGENCY!

It seems Superman's memories were affected by Mnemonic Kid, a Legion Reject who died when she tried to attack the Legion. The Legion tries to chase her, but loses her trail in the trip back to the 30th Century. What's more, the also-thought-dead Reject Jungle King is attacking Legion HQ with a horde of alien beasts! Pick 7 Legionnaires who've had their off day interrupted to defend their home!

- Crow T. Robot
Quislet, Esq #874408 10/29/15 12:21 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
Taking on alien beasts....

Infectious Lass makes them sick.

Element Lad cages them.

Blok is strong and tough.

Timber Wolf is agile enough to evade.

Veilmist helps gather them.

Umbra confuses and blinds them.

Spark electrocutes them.

EMERGENCY!!!

More villains thought dead pop up - Nemesis Kid, Evisceratronic and Weight Wizard kidnap the UP President! Pick three Legionnaires to use teamwork to stop them.

Quislet, Esq #874412 10/29/15 12:32 PM
Star Boy, Matter-Eater Lad, and Sensor Girl work together to take the baddies down: Thom holds Eviseratronic still while Tenzil bites the weird rock outta his armor. Jeckie dazzles Weight Wizard long enough for Thom to show him some REAL mass manipulation, and Tenzil uses his gift of gab to keep Hart distracted long enough for the Princess to flank him.

EMERGENCY!

Eviseratronic has an ace up his sleeve: a new set of armor, this one powered by the long lost Ord of Ra! The trio of Legionnaires are overwhelmed and taken prisoner. Choose 6 Legionnaires: 3 for a rescue mission and 3 to take down the newly minted Ra-Tronic!

- Crow T. Robot
Quislet, Esq #874439 10/29/15 06:20 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
Ra-Tronic! I love it!!!

Rescue rangers - Apparition finds them, Kinetix frees them, Veilmist gets them out of there

Attack Squad - Thunder, Particon who can shield against magical energies, and Dragonmage

Emergency!!!

Dead villains alive, and ancient armor coming to life. This leads the Legionnaires to the villain graveyard. What will they find? Pick 5 Legionnaires to check it out

Quislet, Esq #874580 10/30/15 05:40 PM
Brainiac 5, for that super-deductive brain

Shvaughn Erin, to check through the SP's resources

Invisible Kid, to check his former spy contacts

Chameleon Girl, to go undercover in the villain community to check for leads

Dream Girl, to try and look into the future to find some answers

EMERGENCY!!!

Circling a distant, dying star is an enormous and cold barren rock called Perdition Station, where several societies have entombed their worst members over the centuries rather then inter them in their own hallowed grounds. The team goes to investigate, only to run into the formerly-dead Dr. Regulus! Wielding greatly enhanced powers and looking for some object for some hidden benefactor, Regulus strikes out before any other Legionnaires can be called for backup!

Pick 6 Legionnaires who investigated Perdition Station to stop the mad doctor from beyond the grave, before the flickering star in the system goes Nova!

- Crow T. Robot
Quislet, Esq #874605 10/31/15 01:52 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
Let's pick some Legionnaires who stopped him before:

Sun Boy, Leviathan, Kinetix and Violet. Let's add Polar Boy and Nightwind.

SunBoy Leviathan Kinetix Violet PolarBoy Nightwind1

The Legionnaires just manage to make it... But A defeated Regulus is quiet and won't talk.

Suddenly, another villain thought dead appears...

The Postboot Roxxas, the Daxamite White Triangle member starts tearing UP HQ apart! Pick 7 Legionnaires to stop him!

Quislet, Esq #874777 11/02/15 09:54 AM
Team Brute Force!

M'Onel
Dev-Em
Andromeda
Superboy
Supergirl
Thunder
and Ultra Boy to take the Daxamite Roxxas down hard!

Andromeda Superboy UltraBoy Thunder

EMERGENCY!

Roxxas gives only one name, 'Rugarth', before passing seemingly against his will into the timestream. As he does, it's reported that a grown-up Lori Morning, wearing a purple robe and wielding time powers, is attacking the Time Institute in a rage! She's not making any sense, and seems to be attacking blindly! Pick 7 Legionnaires to talk her down if at all possible, or it not neutralize her before she causes a chronal disruption!

Last edited by Not-So-Bad Lad; 11/02/15 10:00 AM.

- Crow T. Robot
Quislet, Esq #874796 11/02/15 12:09 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
XS was Lori's best friend of sorts.

Montress and Kinetix were also close with her.

Saturn Girl is a mom figure.

She also respects the logical Brainiac 5.

Cosmic Boy is a great talker.

And Polar Boy can relate with her.

XS Monstress Kinetix SaturnGirl1 Brainiac51 CosmicBoy1 PolarBoy

The Legionnaires talk Lori down and get her to tell them what she knows. Someone is trying to forcibly erase alternate universes and merge them into one!

Before she can finish, Lori is pulled through a portal. Uhoh.

EMERGENCY!

Which 5 Legionnaires react quickly and follow Lori through the portal?

Quislet, Esq #874958 11/04/15 09:00 AM
Gates, who knows a thing or three about portals!

Xs, cause she's quick on her feet and doesn't want to leave Lori behind

Jo pours on that super-speed

Jazmin can use her powers to hold open the portal long enough to get through.

And Tenzil just happened to be walking by and got sucked in XD

KidQuantumII Gates MatterEaterLad wink UltraBoy

EMERGENCY!

As the Legionnaires vanish through the portal and it winks out of existence, Sarya begins attacking the Legion HQ with TWO (!!!) Emerald Eyes. The original and now resurrected Emerald Empress Is threatening to uproot the entirety of the Metropolis mega-city, and choose 8 Legionnaires who can get her under control so they can search for their friends!

- Crow T. Robot
Quislet, Esq #874989 11/04/15 12:34 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
Kinetix and Violet and White Witch all have much experience with the Eye.

Dragonmage chips in as well.

Element Lad, in the Postboot, blinded the Eye before.

Sensor Girl's powers are able to affect the Eye.

The Eye can't touch Apparition.

M'Onel adds power to the team.

EMERGENCY!!!

While this team fights off the Eye, Brainiac 5 and Rond Vidar try to find a way to reopen the portal. Pick 4 Legionnaires to help them.

Quislet, Esq #874994 11/04/15 01:10 PM
Gear to chip in with the tech needed

Chuck, to help put together any equipment they may need

Shikari, to make sure any portal opened would lead to their friends

Color Kid, for his lab assistance experience! XD

Gear BouncingBoy Shikari ColorKid

EMERGENCY!

The Portal is finally opened, and out walks...THE INFINITE MAN! Though lost, it seems even an entity as powerful as him has returned, and he has imprisoned the 5 Legionnaires who went through the portal and Lori, along with innumerable duplicates of himself, and leads an army of temporal variations of the Legionnaires into battle against the team! Knowing that not just the Legion can stop this, Brainy sends out an all-call distress beacon for any help available!

Pick 10 Legionnaires, Subs, or friends of the team to push back against the Infinite Army!

- Crow T. Robot
Quislet, Esq #875006 11/04/15 02:00 PM
Unseen, not unheard
Online Content
Unseen, not unheard
Bring on the power!

M'Onel
Andromeda
Thunder
Duplicate Boy
Element Lad
Superboy
Supergirl
Star Boy and his control over gravity
Wildfire
White Witch

For the front line.

While these 10 hold off the army and buy time, the Legionnaires and allies scramble to pull off the rest of their plans.

EMERGENCY!!!

pick 4 Legionnaires or allies to rescue the 5 being held prisoner plus Lori.

Page 24 of 27 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,021
Posts1,045,162
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
SCarlet
SCarlet
the Hive
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star