Roll Call
1 members (Nightcrawler), 51 Murran Spies, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Time-Scope
Legion World Fan Table at SDCC
by Nightcrawler - 05/15/24 07:48 AM
So, what are you listening to?
by Ann Hebistand - 05/15/24 07:24 AM
The 2nd All Avengers Thread
by Ann Hebistand - 05/15/24 07:12 AM
Kill This Thread LIII - There's a Joker in Here!
by Ann Hebistand - 05/15/24 07:02 AM
I'm Thinking of a DCU character Part 6!
by Chaim Mattis Keller - 05/15/24 05:45 AM
Legion Worlds Nine updated 15 May 24
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 03:57 AM
Inane one word posts XXXIV - inanity
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 03:44 AM
The Non-Legion Comics Trivia Thread Pt 5
by Invisible Brainiac - 05/15/24 03:44 AM
Omnicom
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Re: The Book of Talok
#90144 06/05/10 10:38 AM
More Polyanna than Poison Ivy
OP Offline
...THAN TO CURSE THE DARKNESS

CHAPTER 3

Green Lantern Hal Jordan rarely used straightforward green energy blasts in battle, preferring to fight with elaborate constructs. But when he saw he was dealing with Despero, he blasted the villain at full force. Despero was sent flying back, and he hit the wall hard. But it wasn’t enough. With a savage, bloodcurdling roar, Despero lunged at Green Lantern.

With the speed of thought, Green Lantern constructed a suit of battle armor around himself. Despero’s claws left deep scratches in the armor. Green Lantern counter-attacked with some powerful punches, but it quickly became apparent that Green Lantern was outclassed in one-on-one battle against Despero.

Meanwhile, Green Arrow noticed that the Talokians he was fighting seemed to be holding back all of a sudden. “Of course,” he thought, “Despero must have a mind-hold over them, and the distraction of the battle against Hal is weakening his hold.”

What was good for Green Arrow was bad for Green Lantern, who was being pummeled by Despero. Green Lantern felt as if any second he might lose consciousness and his armor would evaporate, which would allow Despero to deliver the killing blow.

At that moment, Mon-El regained consciousness. Rising to the occasion, he lunged at Despero at super-speed. Mon-El and Despero plowed through the ship’s wall and went spiraling towards the ground, fighting tooth and nail as they plummeted rapidly.

Inside the ship, the Talokians were now disoriented and glazed-looking from having suddenly been completely freed of Despero’s mind-hold. Green Arrow was picking the near-unconscious Green Lantern off the floor.

Finally, one of the Talokians spoke up. “We thank you, strangers. Despero had subjugated us telepathically and used us to attack our sister planet, which we otherwise would have never done. How may we repay you?”

“Easy,” replied Green Arrow, “set up your sickbay to help my pal get better.”

Outside, as Despero and Mon-El neared the ground, Despero put Mon-El in a headlock and turned him so that Mon-El would take the brunt of the impact when they hit the ground.

They smashed into the ground with tremendous force. Huge cracks formed on the surface of the planet. Despero turned Mon-El’s head so that Mon-El was looking directly into Despero’s three eyes.

Batman, Doctor Light, Cyborg, and Congorilla raced towards ground zero. Initially, they were relieved to see Despero release Mon-El. But when Mon-El stood to face them, they saw his face and realized something was terribly wrong.

“Hit the deck!” said Batman as Mon-El’s ocular heat rays blazed forth, narrowly missing the four of them.

“Now, my Daxamite slave!” said Despero. “Kill them all!”

MEANWHILE...

Donna Troy and Starman wandered through the shadow cavern, the light from the gem within Starman’s chest lighting the way.

“Is it just me,” asked Starman, “or is it getting more humid the deeper we go into the cavern?”

“It’s not just you.” replied Donna. “And do you hear those creepy noises, like whispers and whistles?”

“I do. This is getting...uh-oh!”

Starman’s light illuminated a set of black tendrils that were advancing towards them.

“We better turn back.” said Starman.

“No!” said Donna. “You can’t run from destiny, you must face it.”

Suddenly, the tendrils stretched themselves out to the point where they could snag Donna and Starman even if they had decided to turn around.

The two of them used their considerable strength to try to break loose, but for every tendril they tore up, two more seemed to take its place.

The tendrils forced Donna and Starman into what appeared to be a gigantic maw. They landed on what could only have been a giant tongue. Jets of slime emerged seemingly from nowhere, pushing the two of them into an abyss. Donna and Starman fell for what seemed like an eternity, until they landed on a soft, viscous surface. As they struggled to get on their feet, Starman turned up the light, and he and Donna were horrified to see a young Talokian woman with long unruly black hair sitting atop a Hieronymous Bosch-like pile of bodies bound in shadow tendrils.

She laughed loudly, chilling the blood of the two heroes. Then she spoke. “My deception of the Shade has borne fruit. I now have yet another victim to draw life force from...and a consort!”

TO BE CONCLUDED

Read LEGIONS OF 7 WORLDS in the Bits forum:

Retroboot (Earth-7.5) Arc 1 (COMPLETED)

Retroboot (Earth-7.5) Arc 2 (WORK IN PROGRESS)

"Don't look for role models, girls, BE the role model."

- Legion World member HARBINGER
#90145 06/05/10 11:30 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
Oooooohhhh...very nice!

Active LMB character is still Beast Boy.

#90146 06/05/10 02:30 PM
OP Offline
Thank you, Dev.

Hopefully the ending will live up to those twin cliffhangers.

#90147 06/05/10 04:08 PM
OP Offline
...THAN TO CURSE THE DARKNESS

CHAPTER 4

“My god,” exclaimed Starman, “you must be Lydea Mallor, Champion of Talok VIII! Your descendant in the 30th Century told me about you. But she spoke in glowing terms of your heroic deeds – how could you have come to this??”

Lydea laughed again and said, “The future is never written in stone. Now there has been enough talk – I desire you, Mikaal Tomas of Talok III, and I will have you!”

Tendrils emerged from the walls, coiling around Starman and Donna and carrying them over to Lydea and her pile of victims.

“But first, I shall feed on your life force.” she cackled at Donna.

Donna felt the embers of a familiar rage catching fire within her. It was a rage that only an Amazon warrior could feel. The rage mixed with revulsion at the fallen champion who sat in front of her – few things angered an Amazon more than the abuse of power.

Letting out a war cry, Donna ripped apart the tendril at its thickest point and lunged at the startled Lydea. The two of them tumbled off the pile and hit the soft ground with an audible splat.

Starman was at a loss on what to do. He knew better than to try to interfere in a one-on-one battle where one of the combatants was an Amazon. But he knew he could not just stand by, either.

MEANWHILE...

Blessed with a mind almost as quick as that of his mentor, Batman kept his cool as he signalled a risky maneuver – the only possible maneuver – to combat the twin powerhouses Despero and Mon-El. Batman swallowed hard and hoped against hope that it would work.

Batman, Cyborg, and Congorilla push their athletic abilities to the breaking point in order to keep Despero distracted and off-balance while Doctor Light flew straight at Mon-El...only to swerve around him and then, at the speed of light, turn around and come at him from behind. She seized his throat and began draining him of the solar energy which gave him his super-powers. The purity and intensity of the energy was almost too much for her to handle. But like the heroine she was, she came through.

Out of the corner of his eye, Batman saw Doctor Light let go of Mon-El, who was passing out and falling face-first to the ground. Batman then gave Cyborg and Congorilla the signal to scatter and run for cover.

Doctor Light channeled all the excess solar energy she had absorbed, and fired it point-blank at Despero. It was the mightiest bolt she had fired since she had faced the Anti-Monitor years before.

And yet...Despero still stood! The Justice Leaguers now faced a seemingly impossible situation. All of their big guns were either ailing, unconscious, exhausted, or entrapped as Despero moved in for the kill.

AT THAT MOMENT...

Suddenly, it all became crystal-clear to Starman. He knew what he could do...what he had to do!

Closing his eyes and clearing his mind, he became one with his cosmic gem and the light came pouring out of him, cleansing the corruption in Lydea’s tortured soul and causing the monstrous shadow constructs to liquify and then evaporate, leaving Starman, Donna, and Lydea lying on the floor of the cavern. Lydea was the first to stand up. When she saw the pile of victims, she gasped and put her face in her hands. Donna cautiously approached her to comfort her, when Lydea abruptly looked up and turned her head toward the exit of the cave. Summoning all her powers, she shot out of the cave at great speed, like a giant bolt of obsidian lightning.

Despero never knew what hit him. Lydea unleashed the full force of the Darkfield on Despero, quickly reducing the monstrous would-be conqueror to a trembling catatonic bathed in liquid shadow.

“The people of Talok VIII and Talok III owe you everything, Justice Leaguers.” said Lydea. “I only hope I can atone for my atrocious behavior and my neglect of my planet.” She turned to Starman. “You we am indebted to most of all. If you would agree to help rebuild both of the sister worlds, you would have our eternal gratitude.”

“But...but...I have so many responsibilities already.” stammered Starman.

“As do we all.” said Doctor Light.

“You can handle it, I know you can.” said Donna Troy. “We have reserve members who can fill in for you when you’re not available to us.”

There was a long silent pause.

“What is your answer?” asked Lydea.

“My answer is...” replied Starman, “...yes.” He smiled.

A short time later, Talokians of two worlds cheered on the Justice League as their spaceship lifted off, bound for home.

NEVER THE END

#90148 06/05/10 08:57 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
It lived up to it dear. Very daunting staking powerhouses that outman the team no matter what it's size...trust me I know, and wonder if my payoff will be worth the price of admission.

Very well done. James R., or maybe it should really be Dan Didio reading and taking notes.

Active LMB character is still Beast Boy.

#90149 06/05/10 09:47 PM
OP Offline
Thank you so much, Dev. laugh

Next up: The JLA fanfics get their own thread, my personal views on the JLA over the past 50 years, and Green Arrow tells Mik and Bill a little story...

#90150 06/06/10 04:48 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
I just read Amber Alert and really enjoyed it!
I loved how it was a lead-in to the Twilight story.
I've seen your lady of pus power somewhere, haven't I?
I think I have her picture saved, actually, it's a page from the Legion sighting thread, I think.
I'll go look.
(edit: here she is:
Originally posted by DrakeB3004:
-- in "Green Lantern" #18, there's a black-haired, blue skinned woman in a black cape and bikini named Lyssa Drak of Talok IV. She's part of the Sinestro Corps and is the keeper of the "Book of Parallax"
click to enlarge [/QB][/QUOTE]

A singin' and a dancin'
along the way.

JosephPrince.org
#90151 06/06/10 05:31 AM
OP Offline
Thank you, Shady. Glad you enjoyed it. smile

She's a bit of an obsession with me. I started a thread dedicated to her at Dr. Gymll's.

We will see more of her in this thread, and more of Lydea as we reconstruct the events that led to her current status (I believe her current status in the "real" DCU is that she's at large, at least I hope so, because I don't want her turning up in R.E.B.E.L.S. I fear what they may do to Lydea.)

#90152 06/06/10 06:35 AM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
I was just pleased that I finally remembered that page and put that and your story character together.

The Drak site was wonderful!
NC did a marvolous thing, there!
sigh

I enjoy that her last name is 'Drak', a form of dragon, as is Dracula, so her teeth make sense.

Her costume is brief enough that maybe DC could leave her that way, since it seems to fit her personality and role.
Then, they could let Tasmia dress in something less revealing and still have their quota of blue skin!

And I agree with your story, I don't think she has Shadow Champion powers or she'd have used them.

It's interesting that with the 3 planets habitable in the Talokian system that one world has a shadow champion and one world has that other guy, Shade the Changing Man?
What does he do?
He has shadow powers of some sort, I think.

I wonder why VII Doesn't have a line of shadow nexus beings.
The Mallor's are the only ones with access to the Shadow Realm on VIII.
Is the Shade's family the holders of the power on III?

This is all pretty new to me.
Umbra
LyrissaMallor
Darkstar
:lyssadrak:

I think Lydea Darkstar has a lot of story left in her if she's going to live up to her Dark Saga reputation.
So don't worry about her.
I don't think DC will just kill her off.
But, . . .

A singin' and a dancin'
along the way.

JosephPrince.org
#90153 06/06/10 06:43 AM
OP Offline
Thanks, Shady. Yeah, with Levitz back at the helm of the LSH, Lydea's place in history seems pretty well assured now.

Maybe we'll get a Lydea appearance in Adventure Comics? Are you reading this, Mr. Levitz?

Talok III's champion is Mikaal Tomas, the current Starman. He has powers of light instead of shadow.

I never read Shade the Changing Man, so I don't know if he has any connection to Talok, but the morally ambiguous gentleman the Shade does have shadow powers.

#90154 06/06/10 12:23 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
He was connected to Umbra in a Legion Annual.
It's on a thread somewhere here, I saw it this last week.
But that's not in continuity anymore.
sigh

A singin' and a dancin'
along the way.

JosephPrince.org
#90155 06/06/10 08:29 PM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
I'm bouncing between reading and commenting so I don't miss a thing...

re: CHAPTER 3

Nicely told battle between GL and Despero. Good descriptions, very vivid!!

OOOF! I was feeling that impact with Mon-El. You can ask Set, I love it when the words make me 'feel' the action. Good job!

UH OH... Mon's under Despero control... our heroes are in T.R. Ouble!

Whoa-- who is THIS freaky chick?!?!

OK, on to part 4...

LYDEA?!? There's a backstory there waiting to be told!

OOOhh! Nice job! I never considered that Dr. Light really could take out a Daxamite or Kryptonian like that.

AHA! There's where it ties in... Lydea corrupted by Despero's mental powers... he's an ASS!!!

Stealthie, my only real complaint is it ended TOO SOON! smile You could have totally Bendis'ed this one, it was a lot of fun!

Seriously though, the ability to tell a short, concise, satisfying story is SO LOST on many of today's writers.

You should give some lessons! Thank you.

Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/
#90156 06/07/10 06:43 AM
OP Offline
You're very welcome, Lash. And I thank you, because there are few things that warm my heart like seeing that somebody enjoyed my writing so much. hug

Can't wait to find out what you think of all the stuff, fanfic and otherwise, that I've posted in the Justice League Apocrypha thread.

#90157 06/07/10 06:56 AM
Time Trapper
Time Trapper
I'm definitely reading that today. I'm housesitting til this evening and have nothing but time!

Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/
#90158 06/07/10 12:20 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
I really enjoyed the JLA story.
Poor Lar.
Knocked out twice!

I thought Dr. Light was pretty impressive!
Absorbing Lar's stored energy and blasting at Desparo was pretty good!

Donna was fun against Lydea, too.
I can't see Lydea winning a physical fight against Donna unless she sent her darkness into Donna's mind, something Umbra did, as well as Shady toward the end before Zero Hour.
And what Lydea did against Desparo!

Lydea might have used her mutant blasting shadow powers, too, but Desparo's mind control obviously interfered with her abilities and focus.

Dick is a sweetheart and a great Batman, I think.

This was a very interesting and satisfying story!
Thank-you for writing it and sharing it with us.
I was impressed with you when you were Stealth and I'm just as impressed with you as Fanfic Lass!

I can't wait for your next story!

A singin' and a dancin'
along the way.

JosephPrince.org
#90159 06/07/10 03:59 PM
OP Offline
Awww.

To come home from work to such a wonderful post is indescribably uplifting.

Thank you so much, Shady. hug

The next story, "Truly Super", is short but sweet, and it's already posted in the Justice League Apocrypha thread, where all future JLA fanfics will be.

I'm also working on a Lydea Mallor solo story for this thread. smile

#90160 06/10/10 08:33 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
FL, I dove into the Book of Talok this morning—and I’ve got to say, I love what I’m seeing so far! I read the first story (Katma Tui / Lyrissa) and the first part of your second story and plan to keep reading on; you’ll have to forgive me if I’m slow, as I’ll probably be doing the lion’s share when I’m at work on break or in transit. But I will get to them all. smile

I didn’t realize the ‘Book of Talok’ would be a chronicles of various Talokian’s stories…and I absolutely love that premise! It’s great for the casual Bits reader like myself, and it opens such a wide range of possibilities. I wish DC would let you do these as a back-up to GL or REBELS or Strange Adventures or something.

First, the Lyrissa / Katma Tui exchange was really terrific and it’s an interaction I never considered before but just seems like such a natural thing that should have taken place in the DCU before Katma’s stupid death. You really showcase the strength of both women in an overt way and then in a subtle way. You also show they are vulnerable and deep—you seem to have a great handle on them both. The final sentence “and they never met again” is a kind of somber feeling that really provides a poignant sense of ‘what if?’ that adds another layer to the story. I liked it a lot!

The first part of the Mikaal Thomas story also has a great start and I feel like it gives us a chance to see the JLA that almost-was before it was changed five minutes after it formed. You establish every hero’s personality quickly by using the vote, a technique tried & true and always interesting. I like the inclusion of the Shade to kick things off (referencing that great Starman #50 story we’ve been talking about elsewhere on LW). I’m pretty interested to see where this is going! A Talok III vs. Talok VIII War is a solid idea that feels right at home in the context of DC’s historical space opera, and having the entire JLA involved with Mikaal as the star is exciting. I like how you had GL, GA and Cyborg vote no without seeming like dickheads about it—they have a valid point; but still acquiesce to the groups ultimate decision.

Great stuff!

#90161 06/11/10 08:42 AM
Bold Flavors
Bold Flavors
^Finished up the JLA/War of the Taloks story this morning and I really enjoyed the heck out of it. It's been a long time since the JLA had a great space-opera story like that and I wish we could see one. I think Didio should hire you full-time to do space opera stories for them (you could rotate: JLA 4-parter, GLC, REBELS, etc.).

As I've told you in past fanfics, you really have a knack for doing great battle sequences. Where some writers would have Hal doing "point and shoot", you actually show Hal using his willpower and create some great visuals that would lend itself to an artist showing off their skills.

The real pleasure in this story was Lyddea's involvement and interaction with Mikaal. I totally want to see them have more team-ups! Given Lyddea's unnatural aging, I don't think a 'Mikaal & Lyddea having a baby years down the road' scenario is too far-fetched if in vitro fertilization or something was used (hey, this is sci-fi after all smile ).

#90162 06/12/10 05:54 AM
OP Offline
Thank you so much for your thoughtful and detailed feedback, Cobie. I'm particularly pleased that you -- as somebody who loves Ollie as much as I do -- think that he made a valid point and did not come off like a jerk.

Looking forward to finding out what you think of the stuff I've posted in the Justice League Apocrypha thread.

#90163 11/04/11 06:04 PM
OP Offline
So I'd like to re-activate this thread, but with the advent of the DCnU, I haven't a clue what to do! Or rather, it opens the door to lots of possibilites, and I'm having a hard time choosing.

Therefore, I'm asking all of you, what sort of stories would you like to read? Would you like to see Lydea in the DCnU (which would be tough, since I have very little familiarity with it), or in old-school DCU continuity, or should I just throw continuity out the window and just arrange the DC toys however I see fit? Most importantly, who do you want to see Lydea interact with?

#90164 11/04/11 06:27 PM
Legionnaire!
Legionnaire!
I think since Green Lantern isn't effected by the DCnU you do not have to worry much about Lyddea and Lyssa. It would be cool to see more Corps stories. This villain strikes me as neat: http://glcorps.dcuguide.com/profile.php?name=karusil

Go with the good and you'll be like them; go with the evil and you'll be worse than them.- Portuguese Proverb
#90165 11/04/11 06:32 PM
OP Offline
Thanks, Emily.

I remember Karu-Sil well from the Sinestro Corps War. She was quite intense and creepy.

I dropped the GL franchise around Blackest Night, but I'm sure I can find all the information I need from the internet.

Fanfic Lady #820399 09/13/14 07:47 PM
OP Offline
FATE IN THREES (Part 1 of 6)

Note: This story takes place shortly after the Magic Wars

Tasmia Mallor breathed in the crisp night air of her home planet, Talok VIII. She then let out a heavy sigh. Just moments ago, she had buried the love of her life, Mon-El, who had died a slow and agonizing death after being fatally wounded by the Time Trapper and despite Tasmia's best efforts to find someone to heal him. Now she stood atop the hill leading to the Cave of Shadows, where she could commune with the spirits of her ancestors. At this moment, she felt like the needed their worldly wisdom more than ever. Tasmia entered the cave and strode forward, without ever looking back.

Within moment, one of her ancestors' spirits manifested itself. After taking a few moments for the ectoplasm to coalesce, Tasmia recognized the spirit as Lydea Mallor, Talok VIII's legendary heroine of the late 20th Century and a large part of the 21st Century.

"Greetings, child." said Lydea softly. "I am here to help you find the solace you seek."

"Oh, greatest of my ancestors." replied Tasmia as she kneeled down. "I am lost. I feel insignificant. My love has been taken from me, and the universe is a shambles thanks to the Magic Wars. I beg you, tell me what to do."

"You truly loved him." nodded Lydea.

"With all my heart." answered Tasmia. "He was...my whole existence." She hesitated before continuing, "Somehow that does not feel quite right."

"You gave your all to him, now you must get it back."

"But how? How?? By all the Gods, I wish I had been able to find a way to heal him. Then we would still be together and..."

"And be happy?"

"I..." Tasmia hesitated again. "I suppose. I don't know anymore. Help me."

"The power of the shadows is far more vast than you have been aware until now, young Tasmia. I shall help you by using my powers to help you see what would have really happened if Mon-El had lived. Now take my hand and close your eyes. Free your mind, let it drift into realms previously unknown to you..."

After a minute of silence, Tasmia opened her eyes. She saw a tall, ornate ceiling, followed quickly by the face of a humanoid woman with long platinum blonde hair looking down on her.

"Arise, Tasmia Mallor." said the woman in a soothing voice.

Tasmia sat bolt upright on the bed where she found herself. "Where am I?" she demanded to know.

"You are on Tharn, the new Sorcerer's World. Through my scrying pool, I found you and your tragically deceased lover floating in space. Your transuit's life support systems had exhausted themselves. You were about to die and..."

"Better I should have died!" snapped Tasmia. "Then I would be reunited with Mon-El! You shall pay for rescuing me!"

"Hold, impetuous one." said the woman serenely. "There may be hope for your lover yet."

"I warn you, do not anger me further!"

The woman remained calm. "You sought to heal him through science, and it failed. Who is to say that magic may not hold the answer?"

"I sense...you tell the truth. If you can bring back my love to me, do so now!"

"Everything has a price." whispered the woman.

"I shall pay any price!" screamed Tasmia.

"Very well. Follow me."

The two women walked out of the bedroom and through a series of corridors and staircases before reaching a vast chamber upon which a giant mystic circle had been drawn. Within the circle lay a number of talismans, and the badly scareed body of Tasmia's beloved Mon-El.

The stranger quietly placed tall candles around the circle, lighting them so that an exotic smell quickly permeated the air in the chamber.

"Now take your place within the circle, Tasmia, and place your lover in your arms." ordered the stranger.

Without hesitating, Tasmia did just that.

After what seemed like an eternity of silence and stillness, the stranger began her incantation: "Oh, great Lords of the beyond, return the soul of this brave wandering warrior to its rightful body. His time is not now. Return the soul, return the soul..."

Out of nowhere, supernatural lightning manifested itself in the chamber, as did a bone-chilling wind. Tasmia remained stoic, holding onto Mon-El with all her might.

Finally, one bolt struck Mon-El's body, causing Tasmia to recoil and go tumbling out of the mystic circle, knocking over a couple of candles. But the sparks, smoke, and fire disappeared as fast as they had appeared. Tasmia, still feeling slightly dizzy, picked herself up off the ground to find a wondrous sight in front of her.

Mon-El was standing in front of her, his health restored and his handsomeness intact.

"Hello, Tasmia." he said softly.

"Oh, my love!" Tasmia exclaimed as she enveloped him in a hug. There were tears of joy and relief in her eyes.

After a few minutes, she stepped back from Mon-El and turned to face the stranger.

"I thank you from the very bottom of my heart." declared Tasmia. "Now how may I repay you."

"You shall find out come the morn." replied the stranger. "For now, both of you need rest, as do I after the exertions of that spell. Return to your guest quarters and have yourselves a good night."

As Tasmia and Mon-El walked away, she turned her head and said to the stranger, "I would at least know your name."

"But of course. Where are my manners?" answered the stranger. "You may address me as...Glorith."

TO BE CONTINUED

Fanfic Lady #820485 09/14/14 08:55 AM
Unseen, not unheard
Unseen, not unheard
Wow! I wished I had started reading this earlier, Fanfie. I've only done the first post - had a tiring day today - but I loved your piece with Lyrissa and Katma. They got along quite well together, and I think they would have made good friends. Alas, neither would get to enjoy motherhood... Your piece is all the more poignant because of their final fates.

I will definitely be pushing hard to catch up to your latest post!

Fanfic Lady #820490 09/14/14 10:24 AM
OP Offline
Thanks, Ibby. Take all the time you need.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard
ShoutChat
Forum Statistics
Forums14
Topics21,022
Posts1,045,335
Legionnaires1,729
Most Online53,886
Jan 7th, 2024
Newest Legionnaires
Mimi, max kord, Duke, CBSutherland2000, Arumidden
1,729 Registered Legionnaires
Today's Birthdays
Clovyr Crymsun Kid's Sidekick, timeless one
Random Holo-Vids
Who's Who in the LMBP
Legionnaire888
Legionnaire888
Earth-Henderson,NV
ShanghallaLegion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.
The Legion World Star