Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » Long Live the Legion! » Calling the Roll of Dream Crime Part 3 (spoilers) (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Calling the Roll of Dream Crime Part 3 (spoilers)
Mystery Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mystery Lad   Email Mystery Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Sanity or Madness?:

I'd tend towards Jeka herself. The whole thing is reflective of her thoughts, and a phrase like that one would seem to flow out of her harsh attitude here.

Mmmmm. I'm not so sure, SoM. I don't think it'd fit. I still have to say that Jeka would consider herself a 'bleeding heart', even after this transformation. Then again... she *is* mad 'at the world', so to speak.

quote:

Incidentally, what do you think of her [albeit small] costume change here, shortening the black stripe to end with a point @ her waist. Personally, I don't like it - she suited the stipe better than some others, with the long black stripe to match her long straight black hair.

Honestly, I didn't even notice it.

quote:

I'd tend towards everything before Kari broke free (Sensor's one page interlude aside) being part of the collective "dream", and everything after being real. The only thing which may be even partially reflected in reality is Cub's sphere going, since the day has to be just about up - and I doubt he'll have grown up like that. Chalk that one down to a GDS "homage," and a reflection of his parents fears (esp. Apparition).

We'll see in a week or two, won't we? Or, at the most, six or seven (if part four takes place mostly on Titan-- a distinct possibility.).

quote:

Oh, and Von more theeeng:

Anyone want to guess what happens to the people "killed" in the dream, like Kid Q & Thom? Their thoughts stop, to make more room for Universo? Something else?

Vellly interrresting, eh?

TN

From: Knoxville, TN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Super Lad Kid
part-time lurker

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Super Lad Kid   Email Super Lad Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Great to see this as a seperate board. I'll be looking forward to your thoughts each month.

By the way, notice that of the four Legionnaires destined to meet on Steeple, three of them have a preboot linkage - Karate Kid, Ferro Lad, and Projectra all joined at the same time. Don't know if that means anything or not.

From: Michigan | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blockade Boy
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blockade Boy   Email Blockade Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
It's been a consistent link through the years, though DnA either did a long range plan or a nifty bit of story manipulation to get Projectra involved.

I thought Legion Worlds would have been an opportune time to re-boot Nemesis Kid instead of that unknown lunkhead from a high gravity planet. Missed opportunity?

From: East Toledo | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Super Lad Kid:

By the way, notice that of the four Legionnaires destined to meet on Steeple, three of them have a preboot linkage - Karate Kid, Ferro Lad, and Projectra all joined at the same time. Don't know if that means anything or not.

Maybe that is part of the grand scheme of things. Now this should be interesting. The three of them plus Shikari. Four against the world???

Star Boy as a black hole... Hmmmmm

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.