Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Scans for Paper Dolls (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Scans for Paper Dolls
Tymann
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tymann   Email Tymann         Edit/Delete Post     
I've been making paper models of the Legion members, using models of other characters I've found on the web and changing them to fit.

Does anyone have any good face/costume scans of Dream Boy? Also, did Tiger Rose accually ever really exist in the Legion realities, and if so, does anyone have a picture?

Lastly, was Atmos ever an actual member of the legion? I've got about 55 Legion-related models of various types, including 5 variations of Triplicate Girl.

Tymann

[ April 25, 2010, 01:00 PM: Message edited by: Nightcrawler ]

From: Riverside, CA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
Like this?

http://www.comicartfans.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=1564&GSub=159

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tymann
Applicant

Is that Laurel as Tiger Rose? And did Tiger Rose ever really "exist"?
From: Riverside, CA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Atmos was a Legionnaire during the 5-year gap, according to the TMK Sourcebook.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com
Legion-Reference-File Lad

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Tiger Rose was the code name used by Laurel Gand during the "Legion on the Run" story line.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
She actually suggested The Flying Buttress, but Jacques didn't go for it.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Jacques was such a fuddy duddy.

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tymann
Applicant

Thanks for the info on Tiger Rose and Atmos. I probably won't make a model of TR since that was a code name and not a different reality. Atmos will be tricky with those holes in his chest, but I'll try. I just made White Witch, and way I made her was a nightmare, but it looks fairly good.
Tymann
Applicant

Anyone have any good scans of Dream Boy, from the front so I can clearly see and copy his chest symbol and face?
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
The only pictures I've seen on line;

http://www.comicvine.com/dream-boy/29-47413/

The second URL is trickier, because the board software doesn't allow URLS with (parenthesis).

This is the URL, but add a ( before New and a ) after Earth, like so (New_Earth)

http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Pol_Purtha_New_Earth

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Dream Boy here at Legion World
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tymann
Applicant

Is there a chronological listing of the members that joined during the Five Year Gap, as well as after the Gap?
The only lits I ever find are alphabetical.
This is what I already have, but what is the correct order?

During the Five-year Gap

Calamity King
Chlorophyll Kid
Color Kid
Crystal Kid
Echo
Fire Lad
Impulse
Infectious Lass
Karate Kid II
Nightwind
Porcupine Pete
Reflecto
Stone Boy
Storm Boy
Visi-Lad

After the Five-year Gap

Kono
Celeste Rockfish
Devlin O'Ryan
Veilmist
Firefist
Bloodclaw
Flederweb
Spider-Girl

Okay, the second part isn't alphabetical, but is it chronological?

Tymann
Right here in River City

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
Order of Membership, Pre-Boot
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tymann
Applicant

That was quick. Thanks.
Tyler

Tymann
Applicant

Anyone have any good face pics of the 5-year gap and after 5YG members?
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.