Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Scans for Paper Dolls (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Scans for Paper Dolls
Tymann
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tymann   Email Tymann         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay, nobody has face pics of the 5YG, but who was Ivy? I was overseas during that whole mess, and have a few gaps in my understanding.
Tyler

From: Riverside, CA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Ivy was a child with the ability to talk to plants. She was on Quarantine, which brought her into contact with Kent Shakespeare and later Garridan Ranzz.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Giffen apparently had plans for Ivy to join the Legion as one issue featured a pin-up of the group that included her. However, he never got around to having her join unless it occurred in one of the very few issues I'm missing.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

No, she never actually joined. The distinction between who was an official member and who wasn't was often kind of loose during that period, however.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimgallagher
www.dodeka12.com

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimgallagher           Edit/Delete Post     
I"m glad she didn't join. Seems like a pretty limited ability to me. She should start her own kiddie version of the Subs.

So, when do we get to see these creations, Tymann?

--------------------
Buy my new graphic novel!
http://www.dodeka12.com

From: Champaign, IL | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tymann
Applicant

I'll try to send a few up tonight, and if anyone is interested in the pattern for a character, I can put that up too.

I'm working on a simple paper model for Theena. I went ahead and put a flight ring on her. Should I take it off? During that incarnation of the Legion, it seemed everyone who wanted to be was a member.

From: Riverside, CA | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Tymann:
Okay, nobody has face pics of the 5YG, but who was Ivy? I was overseas during that whole mess, and have a few gaps in my understanding.
Tyler

Go here to see the post card set Giffen did during the 5YL era.

http://www.mikejozic.com/giffrespage/legion_gallery.html

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tymann
Applicant

I've been trying to upload pics, but it keeps telling me they're in the wrong format (but they're not). What could I be doing wrong?
Eryk Davis Ester

I don't believe the "upload file form" currently works. You'll have to upload them off-site, and then link to them.
Tymann
Applicant

That's a great idea, but I do not know how to do that. (one of my favorite lines from Cow and Chicken)
Tyler

Eryk Davis Ester

Go to http://imageshack.us/

Register.

That should allow you to upload files there.

Once you've uploaded them there, you can link to them with the following format: [ img] replace with internet address [ /img ], without the spaces.

Tymann
Applicant

BTW, how do I get to a place on this site that has pics and/bios on the individual Legion characters?
Tyler

Nightcrawler
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nightcrawler   Author's Homepage   Email Nightcrawler         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
I don't believe the "upload file form" currently works. You'll have to upload them off-site, and then link to them.

It works. Just not for everyone for some reason (browser/computer configurations/etc.) - it's worked for me on various computers/browsers and under different usernames/permissions. A problem could be that they exceed the 150kb size limit and that jpg and gif must be lower case.

quote:
Originally posted by Tymann:
BTW, how do I get to a place on this site that has pics and/bios on the individual Legion characters?
Tyler

Most of that is located here.
From: San Diego, CA | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tymann
Applicant

Okay, I've looked through this site's files and all over the web, and only found one pic of only two of the khund Legion members, and those aren't too good. Will someone tell me where to find worthwhile pics of those four members. If anyone has those issues, please scan some.
Tyler
PS: I'm goin to try the off-site upload thing and put up the link. The pics I have aren't too go, so I'll try to take a few more.

lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's Flederweb I found on Google.
 -

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.