Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion-related August 2010 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Legion-related August 2010 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Korbal:
Info on Paul's S/B #75 is up too--and the Legion definitely plays a part!

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/dc-august-2010-solicitations-100517.html

Hmm... Is that really Lightning Lad? The real Garth (or at least the one sent on the lost sibling hunt) didn't have the shoulder tattoo...

Actually, that would have been an oversight on that artists part as Garth has been shown to have the tattoo since reintroduced.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sarcasm Kid
Bring Back Lian Harper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sarcasm Kid   Author's Homepage   Email Sarcasm Kid         Edit/Delete Post     
At least somebody remembered the sprocking thing.

--------------------
I want to be hated by lies
-
Bring Back Lian Harper

Join the movement
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=373120795632&ref=mf

From: Bronx, NY | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Ayla's outfit is pretty close to her original, Adventure costume from many, many years ago.

I seriously am not impressed with the 'new' looks.
sigh

I AM looking forward to the new stories by Paul!

Anyone know what happened to dotREBELS?

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
These are just the preview solicits. dotREBELS will be there eventually.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
WOWSA!! Adam Hughes wrote & drew the entire Batgirl/Supergirl story in S/B # 75!!!
He musta started 3 years ago!!!!

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
I really like the new costume designs I've seen so far. I'm sure Yildiray Cinar has a few other new concepts in the works waiting to surprise us once the new series starts up (can't believe it's only two more days away!). Imra especially looks ready for action in this newer look and the Ranzz twins have never looked better in my opinion.
I have a feeling the mystery shadow guy on the cover on #4 is in fact Mekt's twin and has kidnapped his nephews for some reason only he knows in his twisted, evil mind! LOL
I am really looking forward to this series and I am gushing like the kid I was in the 70s/80s to see my old "original" team back together again. Now if only Paul would bring back Dream Girl shortly after the series starts, then I would be an entirely happy camper.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
The AC#517 cover looks interesting. I will have to wait and see how this new "Legion's past" ongoing series will make me feel about my beloved characters ... better not mess with their history too, too much or else there will be major backlash from the Legion fandom (plus it will create yet another continuity nightmare for DC editors to have to deal with later).
I have to believe that with Paul Levitz at the helm everything will work itself out though.
Let's hope so.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Para-Dox
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Para-Dox   Author's Homepage   Email Para-Dox         Edit/Delete Post     
Brainy is on the cover of Tiny Titans following on from the FCBD sampler where he was part of the science club (and presumably a transfer student from the Legion Academy [Wink] ) They were going for a party in the fortress of solitude. AW YEAH CAKE!

--------------------
'You don't need a victory to prove to me you're tops' - Supergirl to Brainiac 5 (Adventure Comics 375)

benevolentbrainiac.webs.com

From: England | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by brigort:
Someone more dangerous than Darkseid?
Looking forward to this series more than I have in a long time.

quote:
Originally posted by Crymsun:
My money's on Mekt's twin brother.

I'm betting all of this relates to the current version of Validus.
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by lil'rhino:
WOWSA!! Adam Hughes wrote & drew the entire Batgirl/Supergirl story in S/B # 75!!!
He musta started 3 years ago!!!!

[LOL]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe Adam finally learned how to use a new art program?

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Boy does Brainiac ever look scarey/evil on the cover of R.E.B.E.L.S. #19. Now that is what I call drawing the fan in and enticing someone to buy the book in order to see what this Brainiac guy does. Good job Kalman!
duck458
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for duck458   Email duck458         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it me or doesn't seem like all of this Legion Love that DC has been showing recently should have happened in 2008? As opposed to what we did get in 2008.

--------------------
So what.

From: Harrisburg, PA | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Well said, Ducky! Despite the hype, 2008 was a major let down.

[Darkseid]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Ya'll saw that Darkseid cover alternate?!
Kewl!

--------------------

Come, join me!

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.