Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION CLUBHOUSE » The Legion of Super-Heroes » Legion-related August 2010 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS (Page 3)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Legion-related August 2010 Solicitations and Images ... SPOILERS
future king
Excuse me but can you please direct me to the La Brea Tar Pits in Los Angeles?

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
NO! How ...where... when???
From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
Ya'll saw that Darkseid cover alternate?!
Kewl!

It's now my desktop!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Candle:
Ya'll saw that Darkseid cover alternate?!
Kewl!

Didn't see it. Can you provide a link please?

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Adventure #12 on sale in June.
The cover is shown in the rotating covers header to Legion World.

It's in one of the threads, too.
I'll keep looking or get it from my files.

This is somewhere here, I just couldn't find it.
sigh

-

[ May 30, 2010, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: Candle ]

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

Icon 1 posted      Profile for future king   Email future king         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks for posting Candle. It looks interesting, no question about that (and also reminds me of a cover that was part of the Great Darkness Saga run, although the issue number escapes me at the moment).
I'm not sure if I'll pick it up tomorrow as well as the regular cover, but it'll depend on how good the actual product looks in real life.

From: ontario | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mediocre Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mediocre Boy   Email Mediocre Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
OMG, that cover looks great! Thanks, Candle.

--------------------
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Okay, so the meek[s] shall inherit inherit the Earth, but what about the geeks? I still want Baffin Island--polar bears and all! :)

From: Brampton, Canada | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pariscub
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pariscub   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe it's not the right place to say that, but in the same issue of Previews, the Sollicits for ToyFare announces Legion of Super Heroes action figures from Mattel

--------------------
Ze Frainch Legion fan

From: Edinburgh, Scotland | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gorilla Nebula
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gorilla Nebula   Email Gorilla Nebula         Edit/Delete Post     
are they new "classic" figures or the Gary Frank (shudder) designs?
anyone get the DC Universe Classics "Validus" figure? is it taller than the norm?

--------------------
Gorilla Nebula

From: san francisco | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gorilla Nebula:
are they new "classic" figures or the Gary Frank (shudder) designs?
anyone get the DC Universe Classics "Validus" figure? is it taller than the norm?

According to mattycollector.com, Validus will be a 9" Collect & Connect figure.
From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Once I can drag my eyes away from the shiny shiny butts, I notice that Sun Boy has a very serene expression on his face. That's kind neat.
Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lil'rhino
I love everybody & you're next!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lil'rhino   Author's Homepage   Email lil'rhino         Edit/Delete Post     
Finally found a pic of the Validus figure:
Click for fullsize image

From: elizabeth,nj | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
future king

He looks soooooo good! Just like what a Validus mega action figure should look like ... mean and scary.
Thanks for posting the pic lil'rhino.

cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
Once I can drag my eyes away from the shiny shiny butts, I notice that Sun Boy has a very serene expression on his face. That's kind neat.

That's because he's totally channeling Keith Jarrett! Look at his hands!

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by cleome:
quote:
Originally posted by Set:
I notice that Sun Boy has a very serene expression on his face. That's kind neat.

That's because he's totally channeling Keith Jarrett! Look at his hands!
Huh, and just past his left hand, there's what looks like Wildfire bowing as well.

Wildfire's got some good muscle tone in that thigh, for a dude with no body under that suit...

It now occurs to me that every 'muscle' on Wildfire's suit is like those sculpted Roman breastplates that made it look like they had six-packs, even if they didn't. Vanity, much, Drake?

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, Set! Be nice. Everyone wants to look their best for the Supreme Conqueror of the Universe, don't they?

[Darkseid]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.