Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » ATTENTION ALL LMBERS (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL LMBERS
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Who knows what evil lurks in the heart of would-be nads-kickers?
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
I tried several times, yet the pile-on writing style just doesn't work for me. It's a hoot and a half to read it, though!

Just don't leave "me" unconscious for much longer on the floor of the aviary office, if you please ... that floor is cold! And I'd rather be in there hammerin' nads, so feel free to use and abuse Grey Birdboy, within reason ;)

Oh, speaking of handlin' those nads, nobody outdoes me, "MC" Hammer. (That's 1,100 posts, to you.)

From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Way to go Grey!

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Grey! Here's to another 1100, with a lot of rueful grins thrown in [Wink] !

And I'm glad that you're having a blast reading the tag threads! Always remember you're free to jump in if something so funny comes to you that you can't contain it! (And you'll be off the floor soon enough! I'm more worried about EDE, he's walking on thin ice by fooling around with Penis-Eradicator's girl!)

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
I wouldn't worry to much, Cobie! It seems like my notorious bad luck when it comes to women is holding!

Of course... I suppose getting caught by Penis-Eraditor Lad might constitute being unlucky...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Rated "X"?

But that would mean poor IB (and probably a couple of other Legion Worlders) isn't old enough to read it!

Quick, someone send a security attachment over to Bits to forcibly restrain him!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Everyone wanted to honor me with a parade and stuff, but I'm too modest for all that!

That's not what "tar and feather" means.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Greybird
Brother of Dawnstar

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Greybird   Author's Homepage   Email Greybird         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! Those are MY feathers you're pulling!
From: Starhaven Consulate, City of Angels | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.