Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » ATTENTION ALL LMBERS (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: ATTENTION ALL LMBERS
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Attention everyone!

I know that there are many of you who are funny and interesting and say things that make me smile and laugh! I also know that there are many of you that have written in tag threads or in fan-fiction in the Bits forum!

Well, there is a new tag team thread, "The All New, Not so Different LMBP Tag Thread", and we want you to join us in writing it! It's only on page one right now, and I (and a lot of others) would love to see you jump in and contribute to it!

Don't think you're a good writer? You are! There aren't any good or bad writers, we just want you involved and having fun!

Worried about screwing up someone's continuity? Who cares, that's what these things are made for! The onevisions and fan fic give people the chance to have their own continuity, the tag threads give us all to have fun with each other's ideas and throw curve balls to see what other people do with them.

What the hell are these things about? Well, we make it up as we go, and it stars us, the LMBP and Legion World! Chances are, you're already in a bunch of stories and you never even knew!

So c'mon over to the bits forum and check it out! EDE and I have started the new tag thread, and I know that IB, Abin Quank, Numf, Lardy and others will join in! I also really hope that Lash, FC, Vee, Kid Prime, Bevis and a whole lot more join in! And to those who never posted in a tag thread before, we're desperately hoping that you will!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Save Pov from getting kicked in the nads!

Or have him get kicked in the nads!

It's your choice!

The fate of Pov's nads is in YOUR HANDS!

If you make the next post, that is...

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Me, I think he needs a nice nads-kicking, to keep him from getting too uppity.

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I thought it was Cobalt that needed to be taken down a notch. [Wink]

--------------------
arachne3003.deviantart.com
Current Obsession: Birds of Prey/Secret Six

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Not me Arachne! I'm as humble as could be! Honest! Here, want a Opal Nura? I made it for you! [Smile]
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arachne
Bookworm

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arachne   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Now I'm confused. Are you trying to encourage me to post in the tag team thread, or bribe me not to?

--------------------

From: Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

No, bribe and encourage you to post there [Smile] Just remember that I'm a humble and dutiful man... [Wink]
Arachne
Bookworm

Does that mean we can take down the statue now?

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

I thought that you loved it? Didn't you, Stu and Outdoor Miner tell me how much you three loved it in a chat sometime [Wink] ?
Arachne
Bookworm

Funny, I don't seem to remember that conversation.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

You guys must have all been really tired [Wink] . Everyone wanted to honor me with a parade and stuff, but I'm too modest for all that!

And I love your contributions to the story so far! "Tiny white flag"... [lol] ! Great stuff!

Arachne
Bookworm

I'm sure I would have remembered talk of a parade. Are you sure this wasn't a day dream of your's?

Re: the story. Well I couldn't just sit around and let you masacare them, could I . [Smile] Poor little guys.

--------------------

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Me, I think he needs a nice nads-kicking, to keep him from getting too uppity.

quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
I thought it was Cobalt that needed to be taken down a notch. [Wink]

They BOTH ought to be kicked in the nads!

NADS-KICKINGS, all around! [devil]

[STU discreetly sneaks out of the room to avoid being caught in the nads-kicking hysteria now sweeping the boards]

Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
I thought that you loved it? Didn't you, Stu and Outdoor Miner tell me how much you three loved it in a chat sometime [Wink] ?

quote:
Originally posted by Arachne:
Funny, I don't seem to remember that conversation.

Me neither. You must be thinking of another Stu.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm enjoying the suspense! Nobody knows whose Nads will be kicked next!

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.