Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Television Trouble Finder » Legionnopolis General Hospital (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Legionnopolis General Hospital
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Stealth:
Pizza is...

- My greatest weakness.

- Basically, flattened dough with tomato sauce and cheese and some kind of meat-and/or-vegetable topping; trust me, it's soooooooo good.

- A little piece of heaven.

May I...try some?
Of course you may. It just so happens I brought a pizza in case any of us felt hungry. Here you go.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Teronna:
Hey Lard Lad! You don't know who I am, but I knew your algorithm. People seemed to like you much more than they liked him, so I guess that's good for you.

Um...hello. What's an algorithm?
quote:

Originally posted by Lad Boy:
Remember me, I'm the person you assigned responsibility to in your living will.

What's a living will?

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Hey Lard Lad! How are you doing? It's your old pal Quislet, Esq. You know, the guy you owe $100,00 to.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
*Ray Bolger, Bert Lahr, and Jack Haley show up in Lard Lad's room*

"Sure. Remember me, your old pal, Hunk?"

"And me, Hickory?"

"You couldn't forget my face, could you?"

?!?!?!

quote:
Originally posted by Faraway Lad:
Hi Anthony how’s it going? I heard you were back. Here I brought you some stuff”

Throws a large keg of beer and huge packet of crisps on the bed and as he does so he draws up a chair in a swift fluid motion.

“Well? you do remember how to open the beer don’t ya buddy”

Beer?

<manages to pop it open>

<sniffs>

You...drink this? It smells like urine!

<gasps>

Is 'beer' urine?

I...I'll pass!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Stealth:
It just so happens I brought a pizza in case any of us felt hungry. Here you go.

<takes a bite>

Mmmmm--this is great!

<glares at Faraway>

Geez, I wish I had something non-urine-based to wash it down with...

<turns back to Stealth>

Thank you so much for this...pizza, was it? Please, have some with me.

<after finishing another piece...>

You seem very patient and caring with me, Stealth. These others...I don't know, they're nice, but they seem to expect so much out of me.

Are you sure we didn't know each other better than you say? This just feels so...natural, I guess.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
<outside the room>

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
{Rockhopper Lad enters}

Clive! There you are! I came over right away as soon as I got the news! Your father is alive? Where is he?

He's in there, Rocky...

<lowers his voice>

...I think he's a bit overwhelmed. A lot of them expect him to be his old self already, but he's got none of his memories at all. They have good intentions, I know...and they all missed him terribly--they just can't help themselves.

Stealth seems to understand this best...I know you would to. I'm thinking of running them all out for awhile except for Stealth...and you.

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Come on in, Rocky. I know you're dieting, so I also brought a salad.

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Um...hello. What's an algorithm?

A lemur-hating scheming bastard, but I'm sure you're much nicer to lemurs than he was.

Oh and I'll have a slice of that pizza, if you don't mind.

<Takes a slice>

Mmm, pepperoni.

From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Ohhh-kay...is 'lemur' a pizza topping like these pepperoni things?

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kalla Hrykos   Email Kalla Hrykos         Edit/Delete Post     
[aside]Gods, is that how dim I was when I was a robot?[/aside]
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy, thank Dywh you're all right! It's so good to see you. I'm Rockhopper Lad--Rocky. They'll take good care of you here, but if you need anything--and you too, Clive--just let me know.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Teronna
Hello reality...leave a message after the beep.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Teronna   Email Teronna         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Ohhh-kay...is 'lemur' a pizza topping like these pepperoni things?

On some planets, perhaps. I find them rather chewy and unappetizing myself.
From: Chicago | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Gosh, Lardy, you're looking good for all you've been through.

Er..what are all these people doing in here with legal papers? Maybe you better go read all your past adventures before you sign anything. I don't think you ever promised to sell that guy your house for $5.

So, what have the doctors got planned to restore your memory?

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Hello, old friend.

<walks over to Lardy's bedside, sits>

Remember me? We had some fun and dangerous times together.

I brought you this.

<hands him Lardy's original walking ring, certified LMB issue>

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

<Lardy's eyes widen>

GET HIM OUT OF HERE!!!

--------------------

Kalla Hrykos
Active

<Clive is shocked>

Father--this is your best friend in all the universe. Why would you want him out?

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

I...I don't know why, Clive, but...the sight of him makes me feel nothing but hatred...fear...revulsion!

<eyes and hands begin to flare with blue fire>

Just...GET HIM OUT!!!! PLEASE!!!!

[ March 02, 2008, 09:45 PM: Message edited by: Lard Lad ]

--------------------

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.