Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 11)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
I *really* enjoyed coming up with those images! I hope you got a grin from seeing them! And now....

WHICH SKETCH LAD LOOK DO YOU LIKE?

Hey, you might not like any of 'em but humour me and pick one!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

We'll open with SKETCH THE TWINK. You might see him coming out the trendiest clubs, probably all hopped up on something fun. I personally want one of these shirts...

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Next it's SKETCH MY HOMIE...

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

And lastly, SURFER SKETCHY getting tickled...

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Heh! Dean's so adorable!

Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. That's it for now, more later I'm sure!

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
that is sprockin' awesome, my friend! thanks so much for a much needed pick-me-up!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Cool, I got Lashed! Thanks! Gary, any chance I can have my fandago'ed image as an avatar?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
They're all so much fun! You make me want to draw the LMB now. Love Space Tart's blue eyelashes!

I like Surfer Sketch the best. It looked like he was pinching his own nipple! Hee! Hey, those surf boards in the sand and salt water can chafe!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Thanks so much, Lash. Rocky looks really swell! I love the little Opus silhouette!

They're all fabulous!

And I like the surfer and the twink best of the Sketch Lads.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
I vote for Sketch the Twink. He looks very serene and has a great aura.

Your guys make me laugh and the women are all beautiful. What a pleasant world to inhabit!

LMB Group Poster demanded!

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going for Surfer Sketchy with the Jungle Red nail polish.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Sharky, you're very welcome!

Hee! Rocky, I couldn't not include Opus in some form on your costume. I'll always love that li'l flightless waterfowl. I'm glad you approve!

Cramey, thank you so much! I did attempt an image with 2 LMBers (actually it was yourself and Leap Year Lass, I called it "LMBabes") but I wasn't satisfied. I'll go ahead and post it for you though on my next round of posts. I'll see what I can do about a group shot...

Hmmm... the hand doing the tickling on Surfer Sketch is supposed to be an off-panel babe... I was worried that wouldn't be clear enough.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that you mention it, I can see it.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:

Hee! Rocky, I couldn't not include Opus in some form on your costume. I'll always love that li'l flightless waterfowl. I'm glad you approve!

It could be a medal of some sort. He could be a member of the Order of Opus! [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Mostly Trash Lass-related stuff this week, so see her SECRET FILES thread for that, but here's one I promised to post for Cramey... I don't love it but I don't hate it either...

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.