Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 17)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I like Polar Boy the best. So cute with the boy next door look.

I like Color Kid's club kid look.

Ral looks like he is giving someone the eye of stage. A boyfriend waiting in the wings?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
I think I just melted from the Chem/Lyle pic.

[Love]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

He's looking at YOU, Quis! [Holt] <--- Ral & Quis!

Thanks, Cleome! Hmmm... This inspires me to do more Space-Pride images....

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
If there's no recent Vi/Ayla, I'll request one. Because I'm a sentimental fool that way...

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Cleome, I'll get right on it! Look for it shortly!

Meanwhile, here's one for Quis...

The scene: Space-Pride Disco Night!

The sitch: Quislet, Esq is oblivious to the lusty looks tossed his way on the dancefloor from Ral and Brek. Ral attempts a little tush-push to get Quis' attention, so Brek decides to go for broke with a more direct approach!

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

GREAT MOMENTS IN LSH HISTORY WE NEVER SAW

Ayla takes Violet to her first Space-Pride!

Violet: Ayla, look what they're DOING!!

Ayla: Nothing I've never seen before...

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

"ULTIMATE" NIGHT GIRL

From this thread, which rocks: ULTIMATE Substitute Heroes

Here's my origin for ULTIMATE NIGHT GIRL...

Eccentric Professor Jath became the talk of Kathoon (known galaxy-wide as 'The Dark Planet') when his daughter Lydda was brutally murdered by a gang of brutal murderers.

He discovered a way to re-animate his daughter, but many of her body parts had been crushed by the gang.

So he "borrowed" parts as needed from other recently-deceased young ladies, sewing them onto Lydda.

When his daughter was once again whole, he placed her lifeless form beneath his wacky-looking machine and turned it on.

Lydda lived again!!!! And even better, had gained super-zombie strength for her trouble!!!

Lydda, being a fun-loving zombie sort, decided to help protect others from brutal murderers by applying for LEGION membership!

She arrived at LEGION WORLD, eager and excited, yet tragedy quickly struck!

Since all on Kathoon see well in pitch darkness, there was never a need for light of any type.

Once she disembarked at Legion World, Lydda quickly discovered that bright lights or sunlight neutralize the force that reanimates her body, making her collapse into a lifeless corpse until she is covered in darkness again!

-

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Cleome, I'll get right on it! Look for it shortly!

Meanwhile, here's one for Quis...

The scene: Space-Pride Disco Night!

The sitch: Quislet, Esq is oblivious to the lusty looks tossed his way on the dancefloor from Ral and Brek. Ral attempts a little tush-push to get Quis' attention, so Brek decides to go for broke with a more direct approach!

-

I am glad to see that I tastefully kept my shirt on. But who wants a sub when Colossal Boy's brother is where my eyes are focused. (Call me a size queen [Razz] )

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

True, you have left your shirt on, but please note it's a belly-shirt that exposes your sexy treasure trail! Poppin' hotties!

Hmmm... Colossal Boy's brother...

--------------------

cleome46

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
GREAT MOMENTS IN LSH HISTORY WE NEVER SAW

Ayla takes Violet to her first Space-Pride!

Violet: Ayla, look what they're DOING!!

Ayla: Nothing I've never seen before...

-

[Love] Awwww... [Love]

Thanks, MLLASH !! (I baked these rainbow cookies just for you.)

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
these are soooooo good, Lash!

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Lash,

I was wondering where people were getting those nice avatars, I had no idea that you had such an artistic streak! Congratulations, these are very good. I think I'll disagree with you on one thing, though, you certainly are getting to the point where you could make a model competition...fandango style.

Juan

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Sharklad, Doc... thank you both!

Nothing this week*, though I have posted a TON of stuff on the Museum thread. It's Tenzil, Dru and Calorie Queen... how could I not?

*Though the night is still young...

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

'DANGO UDPATE!

My access to a non-work computer will be very limited from now until mid-March, so unless I break down and get that library card (what the hell do they require to get one anyway?), it will be a while before I post anything new.

But when I do post, expect a TON of stuff. I'm focusing on the Legionnaires from MATTER-EATER LAD & THE LSH. Hopefully I can somehow do a group shot of ALL of 'em.

COMING SOONISH!

--------------------

This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.