Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 28)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Omarr's wife, and undisputed Queen of the Rexallian empire. Don't think she doesn't have her OWN agenda... she needs a name! I never got around to naming her....

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Some more of the younger STARSEARCHERS....

This is Drey Danger...

-

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Mharva was fairly marvvy I thought! In her first appearance after being rescued by the Starsearchers, she declared that she would "use my wings and stings" against the Empire.

Basically, she was a failed Empire experiment. Aside from the obvious wings for arms, her snakey tail is supposed to have a deadly stinger-thingie attached.

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Ronar was one of the young aliens that joined the Starsearchers with K'zle, Gorgonna, Drey, Mharva and others...

I never got around to writing the story. but he is Queen Shalb's son from a previous marriage... Overlord Omarr's stepson, who he secretly had captured...

His being from Rexall made him quite unpopular, but he was actually kind of sweet... and what a sad situation...! PATHOS!!!

-

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Mharva reminds me of postboot Jeckie, a little, and Cockrum's Quetzal, too.
[Quetzal]

Ronan is wonderful! Love the 'hair' and the eyes, especially.

Please continue this fascinating journey into the Starsearchers!

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
ooooh ... shiny ... pretty ... Starsearchers very cool ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
So we have at least a tantalizing cruel hint as to what some of these characters can do, but what is Drey Danger's deal?

Overthink's power isn't obvious either. I'm guessing some sort of mental attack, as he fills your brain with extra thoughts.

Seven is a totally cool concept, with that item that can only have twelve owners. Very distinctive!

Omarr's wife could be named with the same letters, more or less. Morra? Ramora? Moara?

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I HEART the Starsearchers!

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

First, the remainder of the "9 little aliens" that were brought into the group...

Hoppa is from the same planet as Iritt, where the humanoids are all insect based... I really wanted to explore the various tribes there... I'd imagine the mantis-based tribe is pretty frightful... MOST of the planet, probably...

Anyway, Hoppa can leap and fight like nobody's business... she can also EAT like nobody's business...

-

[ October 29, 2009, 06:36 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

I guess this would be called a rip on Benjamin Button nowadays, but back then I wanted a comic relief character. So we have The Elder.

What's so funny about him? His race is born really old and ages backward. (how childbirth WORKS there is something I would have to work out still)

Anyhoo, see the cane? He doesn't need it physically but to HIM, being young is weird and awful and something he has very slowly aged toward... kinda like getting old for us.

So he's funny, 'cause he's all "you whippersnappers get off my lawn!!" and stuff. At age 18, 17 or whatever, The Elder knows he has a finite amount of time left.

He's a telekinetic (possibly telepathic) and his powers only get stronger as he gets younger, which is also worrisome to him.

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Starlette was worshipped as a goddess on her planet... Omarr was NOT having THAT. "Hard light" powers make her formidable!

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Does Temp make sense? To me, a race used to living on a world as hot as Mercury would probably be near to freezing to death in any other not as hot climate. PLUS he gave off such intense heat he would endanger most other places.

Therefore, most of the time, Temp is covered in a fireproof thermal suit (like on the left) and even then he still feels pretty cold even though he's giving off heat (that yellow glow)... gawd, now I'm confused!

-

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Shady, Sharky!! You make my day, thank you for the comments!

Set! In my old stories, Overthink was a telekinetic/telepath. Nowadays, I consider him more like Brainiac 5 at his most bastardly, and would write him like that.

I too love the concept behind Seven, and one goal would be to one day tell the stories of Twelve, Eleven, Ten, Nine and Eight. Losing that jewel and the powers it supplies cannot be an easy thing to face... or can it?

The similar letters thing makes sense... I'm leaning toward Manora.

As for Drey Danger and his deal... lemme check these old notebooks...

Drey was the one the other young aliens gravitated to as their leader... Overthink didn't care much for that... the 9 little aliens were almost a team within the team...

Drey vows to use his "great strength" against the Empire... he's shorter than everyone else... Home planet of Jupiter, so in most normal-grav situations, he's a total powerhouse. In greater gravities, he's less so. Everyone seems to love him except the Elder (jealousy? maybe).

Dean, the Starsearchers HEART you big-time!!

Well, that was my interps of the main cast. There were a few throwaway characters that were too awful to even revisit, but I rather like these guys.

Thanks to all for checking them out!

--------------------

Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
With a paranormal balance ability, ROLLER QUEEN always landed on her feet...

-

You 'precoged' Drew Barrymore in her new movie.
I'm impressed!

--------------------

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Jeepers! NOW Proty's done it... stranded in 2008!

Can the marshmallow of morphing blend in? He'll certainly try...

-

Proty's solution for 'fitting in' = [Birthday] .
We love our cake!

--------------------

Come, join me!

This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.