Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Bits o' Legionnaire Business » MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango (Page 73)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  87  88  89   
Author Topic: MLLASH's bad random windows paint fandango
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Just better and better, Lash.
Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
HA! I wonder what Teeds will think of THIS !!!
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lard Lad:
Wonder what her "O" face looks like? [Hmmm?]

[shrug] Prolly not much different, I guess. [Smile]

I theorize that it would actually be an "a," for "adequate."

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Thank you Rammy! Peebs- she saw it this a.m. and I was told it elicited a chuckle... which is about the highest praise I'M gonna get from HER!
Cleome-- OMG!! I love the "A" face [LOL]

SUNDAY FANDANGOS:

ANGST CORNER launches with your hostess Poetry-Slam Patty!

and meet the heroes FEMbrain hates most: GALACTIC HERO GATHERING fact files # 1!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Power Boy   Author's Homepage   Email Power Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Lash ... you are a genius.
From: Ninja Land | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Wow... thank you, that makes me feel recognized and celebrated... excuse me... I have something in my eye--!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thriftshop Debutante           Edit/Delete Post     
BAH!! Everyone knows I demand AMUSEMENT, not presents.

But I'll take the presents, too.

Power Boy, Lash...whatcha got for Teeds?

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Okay you must choose between Disco-Dino or more LMB/FEMbrain related crap!

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Choose, ha!

FEMbrain first! (This is, I'm sure, her motto.)

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Here I am, selflessly consoling my pal Peebs after his no-doubt disastrous date with Teeds! I'm such a giver, I awe myself sometimes...

-

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Okay, who is getting amused here?
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Meanwhile, Teeds is NOT sitting around crying over one disappointing date (she's aiming to have a second one)...

-

--------------------

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Aiming for something, all right.
Power Boy
Kick Nass Leader

Poor Peebs, he's so unlucky when it comes to love ...

maybe it's because he keeps dating WOMEN, unavailable, hard to please WOMEN.

(did I ever tell you about the time lil' PB lost the spelling bee ... and the word was 'women' ... after completing many more difficult words in the rounds before. coincidence? )

Thriftshop Debutante
Terrifyingly On-Topic.

Right, says the gay dude who keeps getting gaga over the chicks. Isn't that supposed to be the other way around? Is this a high-concept space-sitcom? Is your wacky roommate Space-Dino? Why haven't you brought me a Diet Coke yet?
  This topic comprises 89 pages: 1  2  3  ...  70  71  72  73  74  75  76  ...  87  88  89   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.