Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  53  54  55   
Author Topic: the all-KENT SHAKESPEARE thread!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
As part of my job as Cramey's campaign manager, I have decided to start a thread devoted entirely to the Misstress of Mirth and Merriment herself!

A brief biography follows:

Fat Cramer lives in Nova Scotia and has been a Legion fan for many years. She first made her presence known on the original DC LEGION message board but became a BIG presence at the now-defunct LHQ when many posters moved there following the radical changes to DC's MB.

She now resides at LEGION WORLD and spends her non-posting time caring for homeless kittens and puppies as well as feeding the elderly in her community. She spends her weekends giving orphans free clothes, comics and toys. The orphans have nicknamed her "Mama Wonderful".

Many say she should be a candidate for sainthood, but you won't her the modest Fat Cramer saying that. "I'm just a gal doing what I can to bring a smile to the face of others, that's all" she states in response, while delivering a care-package to a 97-year old neighboor with no family.

And it is safe to say that, as leader of LEGION WORLD, Fat Cramer will do what she can to make everyone here smile as well.

Do you hate puppies, kittens, orphans and old people? Not voting for Fat Cramer would indicate that you do.

VOTE CRAMER! She cares about everyone

[ May 16, 2007, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: MLLASH ]

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
WOW...

Not much to say after that.

[Smile]

Except VOTE FAT CRAMER!!!!!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, and even those of us who really do hate kittens, puppies, orphans and old people still like Cramey anyway! Yeah Cramey!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
And I'm sure that if she were here right now, Ms. Cramer would remind all you good people to have your orphans and old people spayed and neutered.

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Crashing Kittens! Lash, you're the best campaign manager in two galaxies! I'm doubling your pay!! Let's just hope I survive the second week of nominations...

Congrats to the Miner on his 1500th post. So good to see it used for public service announcements. Clear evidence of his statesman-like abilities.

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

FAT CRAMER FUN FACT

30 years ago, a young Cramer was working a summer job as a lifegaurd.

She rescued a young lad who surely would have drowned without her aid.

That child grew up to be one of the scientists who this week discovered a huge breakthrough that very well might lead to a cure for diabetes.

Be touched by an angel. VOTE CRAMER!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

BITS OF FAT CRAMER BUSINESS

Turn-Ons: Being friendly to others, Giving rather than receiving, Helping in any way she can, Butterflies

Turn-Offs: Roadkill, People who are mean to puppies, kittens, orphans and old people

Motto: There's work to do and I'm up for the task!

Favorite Legionnaires: Streaky, Krypto, Comet, Beppo

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
She must have a "deep dark secret". Anyone this "saintly" does. Actually, I heard that she toys with her food before she eats it, and that likes to eat her food while it still lives.

[ November 23, 2003, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mattropolis

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mattropolis   Author's Homepage   Email Mattropolis         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't... and I am that saintly... I bet FC is too!!!!

--------------------
Touch the magic...

From: Morganfield, KY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Maybe she has a dark side called "Big Bad Harv" like Two Face!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
She must have a "deep dark secret". Anyone this "saintly" does. Actually, I heard that she toys with her food before she eats it, and that likes to eat her food while it still lives.

Balderdash!

--------------------

MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Maybe she has a dark side called "Big Bad Harv" like Two Face!

Pish-posh!

--------------------

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
What about the family of mamalians she decimated. Ok, they were rodents, but they share 99.8% of human DNA
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Do you have proof of this alleged decimation?

--------------------

Rody the Super-Rat
Say CHEESE

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rody the Super-Rat           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Semi Transparent Fellow:
What about the family of mamalians she decimated. Ok, they were rodents, but they share 99.8% of human DNA

quote:
Originally posted by MLLASH:
Do you have proof of this alleged decimation?

*sob*

Y-yes...

--------------------
[Rodent-English translations provided courtesy of telepathic earplugs.]

From: The Legion of Super-Rodents clubhouse | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 55 pages: 1  2  3  4  ...  53  54  55   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.