Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » Thank you! (Page 1)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Thank you!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
to [Nightcrawler] and [Lightning Lad]

For this wonderful hobby! As Eryk once said, we can never let you guys forget how great you are for establishing such a wonderful online home!

This marks my 20,000th post! Jeepers H. Christmas! That's a lot of talk on LW! And I was two months late to the party! And the board is still as fun today as it ever was, as 'trends' come and go on the various forums. I can't wait for the next phase of the MMB, the Legion and the general membership to take form.

Now once I leave on Friday for almost two weeks, I wonder if Quis will have surpassed me by then? I've been top poster long enough, and its time for a new one [Big Grin]

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov
Paraplegic tree sloth that's been sedated

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pov           Edit/Delete Post     
Click for fullsize image

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vee   Email Vee         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Cobie!

There was a time when I could keep up with you in posting. Sadly, those days are long gone and you left me in the dust many months ago.

20,000 posts is very impressive so what are you going to do to top this? [Big Grin]

[Cheers] [Band] [Cheers]

--------------------
"Hey Jim! Get Mon out of the Zone!! And...when do we get Condo back?"

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I considered retiring after 20,000 and using an alt, but really, that would get difficult to explain to the random Gym'lls and Legion posters who have no clue what an Alt is on LW. So I guess onwards to 50,000? Or maybe I'll just let Quis pass me and fade into obscurity [Big Grin] Not likely, I know.
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Or maybe I'll just let Quis pass me and fade into obscurity [Big Grin] Not likely, I know.

Better not! [No]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
[Bouncing Boy] [Bouncing Boy] [Bouncing Boy] [Bouncing Boy]
Congratulations, Cobie!
[Bouncing Boy] [Bouncing Boy] [Bouncing Boy] [Bouncing Boy]

Job well done! Next stop: Triple Trapper (or Trapper of 3 Worlds, as the case may be.)

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

Cobie's postcount is roughly:

1/4th that of the LEGION forum!

8X that of the VISIONARIES board!

4X the posts in LSHit31C!

2/3rds that of BITS!

11% of the MMB total!

...well you get the idea- a BOATload of posts!

--------------------
"Anytime a good book like this is cancelled, I hope another Teen Titan is murdered." --Cobalt

"Anytime an awesome book like S6 is cancelled, I hope EVERY Titan is murdered." --Me

From: Up a Gumtree | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:
Originally posted by Pov:
Cobie's postcount is roughly:

1/4th that of the LEGION forum!

8X that of the VISIONARIES board!

4X the posts in LSHit31C!

2/3rds that of BITS!

11% of the MMB total!

...well you get the idea- a BOATload of posts!

Me thinks Pov has waaay too much time on his hands! [Wink]

--------------------

From: Paragon City on patrol | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
Me thinks Pov has waaay too much time on his hands! [Wink]

Hopefully, that's all....

[Eek!]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

I washed it off... [Good]

--------------------

Vee
Still smoooooth!

quote:

Is there enough soap in the world? [Wink]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Cobie.

How many days will you be gone? (Check difference then will divide by days gone to get the number of posts per day I need for the top spot)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

quote:
Originally posted by Vee:
quote:

Is there enough soap in the world? [Wink]
Probably not, but at least it's anti-bacterial. [Big Grin]

--------------------

SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
Way to go, Cobie ... keep on postin' ...

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pov

As if we could stop him, Sharky...

...As IF... [No] [Wink]

--------------------

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.