Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle (Page 10)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
*unnnhhh*

<Lardy had been blindsided by some of the falling time mechanism and is pinned>

C-can't concentrate enough to 'port out...someone...get this thing...offa me....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
3-G
If looks could kill..

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 3-G   Author's Homepage   Email 3-G         Edit/Delete Post     
"I got it big guy!"

Mike drops to the floor in his tiny super powered size, grabs the huge gear with one hand and flips it over and off Lard Lad.

Sprouting from a spot on the floor to a fully grown super hero in an instant he grins, "Great to have ya Leader Man type guy. Better late to the party than never, eh?"

He turns to his battered men who are now done with the fight with the numerous Yellow Kids and starts giving new orders, "Jim-MEY!! It's him." He points at Phineas being attacked by Kent and Cobalt. "That prick's due for an Extreme Makover!"

The boys all grin and turn up the power switches for their battle armor. Energy crackles around the small group.

[ March 31, 2009, 09:23 PM: Message edited by: MetroMicro-Man ]

--------------------
I'm too sexy for my shirt.

From: Brightonopolis | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Th-thanks, Triple G...er, I mean Triple M--ow, my mother-sprockin' back! Now, what the hell did Ex want me for?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Is there any way I could try to contain Phinny?

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

D-dude, Lash--you can do better than that scumbag! When all this is over, we're gonna find you a proper hottie!

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
<fades in>

It was your time in island exile, Keeper of the Lard, that has imbued you with the very power over time that is needed to best Phineas.

You can fight his time powers head-to-head, but most importantly, it is within your purview to choose the best time to strike. Choose wisely...

<fades away>

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
<In between Posts 100 and 101 a chronal energy burst shunted the entire Quank Clan 24 hours into the future. They have just emerged from the chronal rift.>

HUH?

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Abin! Good to see ya!

(still struggling to keep Phinneas pinned)

a little help would be appreciated!

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

...and there are probably survivors under all the debris of the shattered hourglass.
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Green Energy Bands form around Phineas along with a green gag.

That should hold him...

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Kent Shakespeare:
...and there are probably survivors under all the debris of the shattered hourglass.

Levitate!

<The shattered remains of the hourglass float into the air and move off into an unoccupied corner where they deposit themselves in a large pile.>

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Excellent! Just make extra sure his arms can't get free to shoot more chronal blasts!

Exxy believes Lardy's the only one who can zap him for good... but Lardy's still trying to figure out what to do with those new chronal powers he has.

Pagan Lass
Sorceress/Table Dancer/Grandmother

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pagan Lass   Email Pagan Lass         Edit/Delete Post     
Abin, Dearest, If I may?

Restrain!

<A shimmering golden aura forms over Phineas and hardens into amber.>

He can breathe in there but that's it...

Now... What about Mary?

--------------------
/ / ( . )Y( . ) \ \

What can I DO for you?

From: Legion World Security Office | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Even that won't hold Phineas for long, Pagan. I need someone to help me access these chronal powers over time--time? Tim! Someone get me Time-Teller Lad! He's here, somewhere!!!

--------------------

Ghost Girl
spirit of the night

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
<fades in>
You need no one but yourself, O Guardian of The Lard.

The power and the wisdom are within you.

<concentrates, and solidifies hand long enough to lift Lardy's hand and hold it to his heart>

--------------------
death becomes me

From: Shangalla | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  ...  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.