Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle (Page 20)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20   
Author Topic: The Omnichronal Orrery of Phineas B. Fuddle
Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
-grunt-
From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SharkLad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
And so it goes ... I need to be alone for a while ...

<splash>

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
you've earned it, SL!
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
<Space Ranger arrives with Cobalt Kid>

Whose hurt? I've got some juice in me still...

<he fires up healing power in his hands>

<He is led over to Sir Roy, whose face is badly burnt.>

Roy, hold still. You've given it all for the LMB and Legion World...even after some of us, including I, have never given you the benefit of the doubt. Well, that ends here.

<lays healing hands on Sir Roy>

Let me heal you, Roy. Let me repay the debt Legion World owes you...

<after some time, the burns begin to heal, and will do so thereafter gradually; Roy will be okay. An exhausted Cobalt looks around>

...a-anyone else...? Well...not bad, LMB...

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<limps> Des...don't over-exert yourself. The injuries here aren't all that severe...even now, they're retrieving my hand from the tesseracts. With any luck I'll have Ol' Faithful back...

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<smiles>

Well, buddy...we started this thing as bitter enemies.

<hugs Lardy>

I think we've finally fixed things at long last.

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lolita
His Girl Friday

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lolita           Edit/Delete Post     
<runs over at full speed, and leaps into Cobie's arms>

<she doesn't say anything--it was all said already; first before the timeline changed and then Cobalt when she was Mary Hatch>

<she kisses him furiously, as if Phineas or Dark Lard might return in an instant and she only had one more chance to do so>

From: Right by Cobie's Side | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<hugs back and gives Cobalt and Lolita some space> Yeah...<shudders>...I saw a glimpse of what you would've been like after all that shit I put you through with the Invasion--i-it wasn't pretty! Thank the gods for Lolita pulling you out of that funk...

...and thank the gods that Lard Lad and Cobalt are once again on the same side. I...I can't remember the last time it's felt so--so right, y'know?

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<kisses her back with equal passion; it is a kiss that is a long time coming.>

There's so much to figure out, so many decisions to be made...all we've been through...all I've put Lolita through because of Phineas' hate for me...but for now...just right now, I'll the moment.

Which feels so right.

<at last the kiss ends>

That's exactly it, Lardy. It feels right. After all these months...things feel right again.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

<turns to the LMBers>

Y'know, there is a party in the streets. We probably should join the festivities. We'll figure things out from there [Big Grin]

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

YEAH! Once Rocky gets checked out, we'll all go down and have a bitchin'......

Song and Dance Montage!!!!

--------------------

Yk
between boots

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yk   Email Yk         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey! Is that Mick Jagger and David Bowie over there?!

Dancin' innn Chi-caaaago
Up in Legion World
All we need is music
Sweet music
Music everywhere
There'll be swingin' swayin'
Cross Legion Nation
And
Dancin' in the streets!

From: Smallville Sector : Greater Metropolis | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<Rocky enters>

Lardy! I'm fine! Just some bruises, really.

Umm, I seem to recall you telling me something a little while ago...

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

...er...<blushes>...yeah, and then you fainted!

Look, Eudyptes...you've seen what I could become. I wouldn't blame you if you decided to put a restraining order on me! But...I had to tell you how I feel...

<bows head>

...you can, er, think about it for a while if you want....

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
<chuckles>
Lardy--Anthony--I've been mourning Blaine for a long, long time: far longer than he and I were together.

Yes, I've seen what you could become, but I know who and what you are. And I love you. I love you in a way I thought I could never love anyone again. <begins to cry> I found love before and it was taken away so quickly, I was afraid to try. But now--this is it. I love you, Anthony!

<They kiss>

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 20 pages: 1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.