Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Mission Monitor Board » March 2010 Election Debate Thread (Page 2)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   
Author Topic: March 2010 Election Debate Thread
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Here are my questions:

Who?
What?
Where?
When?
Why?
How?

Who?

Why, you of course dear voter,

What?

Eternal happiness by knowing you eles

Wherected the proper leader...one with the desire to do right by you.

When?

In less than a week is when.

Why?

I have the desire to take this Legion to places it has never seen before. Just look at what I brought recently...a curious investigation into the mystery that is Alan Moore's beard.

How?

One poster = one vote for truth justice and an increased credit account.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by dedman:
I have Mearl's cupcake recipe.
Candidates...what would you do for a cupcake?

Since you are also running, I will say nothing to this obvious attempt to bribe our illustrious voters with sweets and treats. Really now...
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
Candidates:

My question has to do with whipped topping products. Do you prefer that stuff that comes out of the spray can or the fresh, delicious taste of a certain product available in plastic tubs in a variety of sizes and flavors?

For using as a topping on foods, you cannot go wrong with the satisfying goodness that iis Cool Hawhip...but if you want easy use in other areas of your life, the nozzle does have it's advantages. [Wink]
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
What incentives are there for voting for you dear candidates? Hmmmm...

I will answer this since I posted before I gave in to my consciense and decided to run for the good of all the Legion World posters.

Every voter receives a one night everything is free pass to the Hootchie Hut with a gift bag full of cre--prizes on their way out.

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Candidates: In addition to the LMB Leader and the LMB Deputy Leader, what is your idea for a third seat of power--with even less power and possibly even lamer place in the structure of the LMB?

Sorry I missed your question earlier, Cobalt Kid. I was distracted by a potential crazy person. To answer your question, though! I think this would make a wonderful 3rd seat of power. -

-

Construction could begin immediately upon my election and would provide countless jobs for LMBers who would need them (like, say, dedman).

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
Candidates: In addition to the LMB Leader and the LMB Deputy Leader, what is your idea for a third seat of power--with even less power and possibly even lamer place in the structure of the LMB?

Sorry I missed your question earlier, Cobalt Kid. I was distracted by a potential crazy person. To answer your question, though! I think this would make a wonderful 3rd seat of power. -

-

Construction could begin immediately upon my election and would provide countless jobs for LMBers who would need them (like, say, dedman).

Dear voters,

Do you really want your future in the hands of one that surrounds himself with crazy, or even potentially, people? He says that someone else was the crazy one, yet his big idea of a third seat of power is a giant toilet.

If this is what he thinks of his fellow candidates, that they are only worthy of working on a toilet... then what does he really think of you? Those that would potentially vote for that honorable third place candidate. I shudder to consider the possibilities...

Ram Boy
Active

quote:
quote:
What incentives are there for voting for you dear candidates? Hmmmm...

I will answer this since I posted before I gave in to my consciense and decided to run for the good of all the Legion World posters.

Ahh! I truly enjoy watching you QUESTIONING YOURSELF, sir. It reminds me of a tale passed down from my great-great-great-great grandfather, who might very well have been General George Washington. He too knew of a man who QUESTIONED HIMSELF all the time. That man's name was Benedict Arnold. Who knows? Maybe "Treacherous Ben" was your great-great-great-great grandfather.
Dev - Em
KIA

This coming from someone that has no idea who his ancestors are...really people, are you going to vote for someone that does not know who he really is.

I on the other hand asked a perfectly legitamit question before the draw of office hit me. I answered said question for you dear voters...not because I question myself "all the time" like some would have you believe.

I would also point out dear voter that said candidate has yet to answer this question himself...maybe because there is no incentive to voting for him...is this the type of man you want in charge?

Ram Boy
Active

quote:
...is this the type of man you want in charge?

Yes it is!
MLLASH
bite into the all-caps

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MLLASH           Edit/Delete Post     
Fascinating!!

--------------------
Visit the FULL FRONTAL FANDANGO & laugh along with Lash at http://lashlaugh.wordpress.com/

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Ram Boy:
quote:
...is this the type of man you want in charge?

Yes it is!
Quick to vote for himself...but not answer the hard questions.

And where, where is the Deddy?

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
I need to know what your hairstyles are like before I make a choice. I do know that Dev is bald, which is a look I respect. So, what do you others look like?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Oh wait, scratch that! What I meant to ask was related to your stands on the hard issues! Um, what are this election's issues?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Sketch Lad:
I need to know what your hairstyles are like before I make a choice. I do know that Dev is bald, which is a look I respect. So, what do you others look like?

A look and person that you can respect. I am bald, and have been for the last 37 years. Alopecia Areata my friends.

[ March 08, 2010, 07:26 PM: Message edited by: Dev Em ]

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
How do the candidates feel about those prudish posters who would try to make prostitution illegal again?
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 13 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  ...  11  12  13   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.